Why should we continue? The West is LOST

What is the point to continue this pitiful existence?

The only thing that I look forward to now is the collapse of western civilization, and all of its vices that keep reinforcing itself.

>be me
>university student
>unironically majoring in history
>constantly reminded of degeneracy replacing decent societal norms
>fellow history majors do research on womyns in history, gays, diversity
>constantly derided by spics whenever shit goes down at uni
>been assaulted twice in the past year by packs
>9/10 professors are marxist subhumans
>1/10 professors fear for their jobs
>have to completely re-write any essay completed in order to ensure a passing grade is achieved
>4/5 of family (including first cousins/aunts/uncles) are enjoying the decay in the west
>uncle who raised me for past 17 yrs is killed by drunk driver
>fucking hate life at this point with a passion
>lose the few friends I have, only chat with one of them 1-2 times a month

I literally have little to no aspirations in life, and those seem to be getting further and further away due to diversity hiring, and a general anti-white male atmosphere. It certainly makes it easier for me due to looking like an Ubermensch.

The only way to get away from this corrupted civilization is death, and I refuse to accept that.

I used to dream about becoming a professor (my father was one, used to go through his books), and I doubt I would be able to stay sane long enough. Getting enough money saved up to buy a home in a safe area is difficult enough, as well as starting a family is irreversibly tainted and attacked by the collapse of all moral and social norms.

Why can't it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
quran.com
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-pulls-out-of-uns-global-compact-on-migration/articleshow/61899450.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=VexXJdkZC9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot lol

LARPing as a nihilistic white man? I seriously doubt you are white.

Why should we live if we are going to die anyway? answer is: HAVE PRIDE.

The answwr is to simply love your race. White people are unstoppable when they act free of burdens put upon them by the lower races, so do not listen to them. Just love your race and guide them.

checked!

>unironically majoring in history

Stopped reading there. You're what's wrong with society. All non-STEM/Law/Business students in university should be expelled for being useless garbage to society.

Kill your marxist professors you dumbass.

The West has been dead for at least two generations. Once you swallow that blackpill you will start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
There are truths and ideals that pierce through all these ages. There is a fire in your belly, now but a dim spark; soon to become a blazing wheel, an ancient light.
We are men among the ruins. Disregard the wasteland and look to the foundations.

>Why should we continue?
Spite.

go vargmode

he also thinks the west is lost, but he still tries to maintain a family

>being this self-directed

1. If you are history major then you should realize it was shit for the average person at every point in history. You are objectively better off today even in this shitty SJW libfest then 100 years ago working in a meat factory.

2. If being a professor isn't going to make you happy then you need to find a new goal. That takes a lot of soul searching and is a problem a lot of people have.

Varg is a fag, fuck him. Only decent northern European is LiL PEEP.

>sweden
overcompensating for something?
this isn't sisyphus
muh love triumphs all
leaf
leaf
the foundations are being torn up
by larping as a pagan faggot?

Dirty little kike

Accept that the past had its flaws too. Accept that change has it's good aspects. Maybe you'd prefer to have been alive in another time, but you were born now, so try and appreciate what now has to offer.

I don’t want the west to be saved I want it to burn, I want the whole world to burn for its sins every single person on this earth deserves hell including all of user on Sup Forums

The only thing you need to accept is that you’re a fucking faggot, in addition to the rest of the children here.
Grow the fuck up, fuck your dad as well as your uncle. Hope your mother botched her suicide and died slowly.

How about you watch the video you screenshotted that from and shut the fuck up. Men have overcome far greater odds

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

There was something beautiful there once. And we owe it to those who developed that beauty to try and bring it back once more, or perhaps to even surpass it ourselves. Life is only truly realized in struggle, after all. Embrace the struggle. Doing so brought me happiness.

Most importantly, do not embrace it all in the abstract. There's no point worrying about society as a whole. You have little to no power over it. But you can have your life serve as a model for what you'd like society to be. So find it in you to start that family and impress your values upon it. That is what I'm doing. Yes, it's going to be a pain in the ass, unnecessarily so. But there's little else worth accomplishing in life.

And for fuck's sake, get a real major or drop out. You're paying Marxists to be unemployable and in debt after four years. Shame on you.

>Too big of a pussy to do anything about it irl
>Laments on the internet about how there's no hope

That's how the migration crisis started, leftists falling for the "give up and surrender" meme, let it all burn lol. Fuck the world! Fuck life! #YOLO

Reminder that there really is an answer to all this, pol
quran.com

We are in Chaotic times. We are very likely witnessing the end of an "age", but a new age will begin again.

How will this one end? Will it fizzle out and disintegrate slowly? Or will a few too many sparks ignite the gasoline-saturated tattered rag of our country, sending us up in flames suddenly? Either way, we can't continue on with replacing God with (((karl marx))). We just can't.

There are more people like you out there than you know, user. You just aren't properly connected. You can be one of the rocks that the waves crash and break upon. There are many of us out there, more every day. Improve yourself and find strength in the one true King of Kings. He knew the way of the world, and through him, you can find something more.

wow you are either a JIDF high tier champion, or a total blackpilled user. And this is fucking sisyphus, learn your western philosophy user, I unironically think some Nietzsche and Camus readings will slap you right in your blackpilled mood.

>hur dur muh blackpill
>muh the west
Regime collapse is an opportunity for unprecedented crime sprees, including mass murders. If you think your country is going down the toilet because >muh immigrants are ruining it, sharpen your knives and wait for the collapse.

And that’s why I’m for it, this world abandoned god and your country is a good example I hope it burns and you lose your entire race and history

He is definitely larping as a white man.
ROLLIN'

You clearly know nothing about history if you believe that.

I'd guess oriental

>The West is LOST

nothing wrong with it, you unironically deserved this

west will be lost the. south will be lost. the east will be lost. white brethren we will return north to the ice and there in its cruel embrace harden. the day will come and the lands will be cleansed with fire. fire that we learned from the harsh conditions we endured

Roll

Your country caused this you fucking gopnik
apologize

Who cares if we win? Dying for something is exactly how we save OURSELVES from the decadence and nihilism. Isn't it obvious? This is as much a spiritual struggle as a civilizational conflict.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

forgive me father, for i have sinned
how about you head on right back to your boyfriends and let them spank you about?
pic related may be so, but there is no doubt that demographics are destiny
that's the kind of mentality that let universities churn out marxists who are willing to give away the nation to poor shitskin refugees
>capitalizing in a greentext
sadly.
what are you, a quebecois?
this age is the final age, when things truly collapse there will be global winter
get back to the coffee fields paco
i will set aside a rake just for you mehmed
christianity is what propels so many to accept "refugees"
original
bingo
overcompensating
invite me over for drinks ivan?
christfag deus vult larper
head back to burma buddy

>You clearly know nothing about history if you believe that.

You are lucky you live in a time where you are even likely to be literal. And let's get to modern medicine. No antibiotics 100 years ago and most probably won't work 100 years from now cuz muh super viruses. Oh and if you want to protest going to war, you goto jail, you don't have to die for some bullshit war like WW1 or any other war before modern nation-states where you were essentially forced into conscription. we can go on.

Why are russians such a gang of prideless bloodlust mercenaries with no real identity?

>not going down with a fight
just fight till the end nigger

>caused this

uh no sweetie, all that modern shit is neither marxism, nor communism, it is pure reaganistic neoliberalism, the only salvation from this is destruction of the West

We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man.

>Why should we continue?

Options:

1. Struggle against the death.
2. Do not struggle

Possible outcomes of option 1:

-Do not succeed in the struggle, die
-Succeed in the struggle, do not die

Possible outcomes of option 2:

-No struggle, die

Well, it looks like option 1 is the only one with a chance of not dying. Looks like you have your answer now.

you sound like an asshole dude

I am also a history major (planning on law after though), dont be a little bitch

>thinking this all started with Reagan
You have a few more trips down the rabbit hole to go

Stop this.
>OH BOY WE IZ SUPER-AI SLAVEZ, BUT ITZ OKIE CAUSE I HWITE!!!
You are not white. You have nothing in common with white ancestors when you think like this.

We were betrayed by west so many times, we shouldn`t identify ourselves with them

It was much better before him, politicans had their own faces, even some shitty like Nixon

MUH KAPITAL!
MUHTERIAL!
A single good historian is better than all of the shitty lawyers in history. KYS.

History was people shitting on each other until now. Before jews were shitting on us, it was the european monarchies.

Tbqh history is much more realistic and materialistic than (((law))) and (((business)))

Weak Christian and pathetic Christian who don’t practice there faith

>t. Soviet larper
Our country was thoroughly reamed over a decade prior with the Johnson administration and the numerous evils it passed. Reagan was just salt in the wound. One could go all the way back to Washington himself and find flaws, such as being supportive of a central bank (albeit as a temporary solution to the postwar impoverishment of the new country) and of the French Revolution

>Before jews were shitting on us, it was the european monarchies.
That's exactly right. and before the monarchs it was the church and before the church it was the roman empire and before the empire it was the tribal leader... etc. There has never been a "perfect" world, there has never been "equality" and objectively we live in one of the most equal periods of time.

You can't support a family on the jobs you won't get from a history major, faggot. Career choice doesn't necessarily have anything to do with materialism

Christian theology is the grandmother of Bolshevism.

>the numerous evils it passed
>it actually was the only evil since its foundation

Well one problem is even wanting to teach at a college in the first place. You’ve clearly had your soul crushed and brain scrambled by nonstop leftist drivel that you have to regurgitate just to get by. You can’t be yourself and if you were you’d get shit on even more than you already are or disciplined by the school for not being an agreeable leftist drone. Universities are the most toxic miserable existence anyone can endure. It’s absolutely disgusting how brainwashed people become in those miserable places. You want a no fun allowed zone, just step foot on campus holy shit you’d think they had giant horse dicks shoved up their asses everyone is so uptight and miserable these days. Or maybe it’s just me, who the hell knows

The value is not in the destination, the value is in the journey. You do it because it is the right thing to do. When the world is filled with corruption and heresy, you put in twice as much righteousness as your enemies pour in heresy. Raise a family, spread wholesome values and educate others about the nature of temptation. Inspire and instill the values of compassion, humility, integrity, honesty, and endurance in those who may be tempted. Just because it's easier to join the madness does not mean it's right, we must fight and purify the heretics from this world in a sea of cleansing fire regardless of the labels they choose to give themselves. If a Jew is truly righteous he will be my brother, if a Muslim is truly degenerate then he is my enemy. Do not allow arbitrary divisions to separate you from your true brothers and sisters, stand united against this unholy night that is upon us.

Because just knowing that my blonde hair blue eyed Aryan ass existence brings an unfathomable amount of butthurt to shitskins keeps me going desu all i have to do is stay alive and im making most of the world pissed. It’s great

Wrong pic sorry meant to post this

Don't put words in my mouth, faggot, every Congress prior to it up until around 1910 was complicit in some form of bullshit or another, even if it was simply preserving the garbage of prior administrations.

>You can't support a family on the jobs you won't get from a history major, faggot. Career choice doesn't necessarily have anything to do with materialism

I find it ironic that Sup Forums is against the (((economy)) and when someone talks about doing what they love, they ridicule that person for not conforming to the (((economy))). You are all a bunch of hypocrites.

being able to teach others is to help cultivate and spread the knowledge of the past to the next generation. the 1/10 professors mentioned do not spout drivel, they fight for a better understanding of the world instead of one being cloaked in lies.

was going to be disciplined at one point, two of the 1/10 professors also called bullshit and fought for me

Well Russianon I was actually a bit enticed by your arguments. You Russians make sense once in while, but you are still so self-righteous and flawed at the same time (Like Americans) it really makes you wonder what is your real endgame, if a mercenary can actually have an endgame.

All there is left is to wait for the shitty neoliberal capitalism to eat itself so much it starts cutting on military
then we wait and hope that the East's vengeance is quick and painless

As a fellow university student majoring in history I know your pain, but never give up.

There is still a possibility for revolution to happen and you can slowly redpill those around you.

If you truly have lost all hopes and want to die at least go out a hero by killing some Jews

Buck up, lad. There's still hope.

Today, Trump told UN Globalists to take their immigration scheme and shove it up their ass.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-pulls-out-of-uns-global-compact-on-migration/articleshow/61899450.cms

america is already lost demographically. the only future here is civil war and the end of this nation.

First of all
>Sup Forums is one person

Secondly,
The general culture here is ambivalent to business. "Against the economy" is a meaningless phrase. Most of us are indeed against the economy operating at maximum efficiency in the abstract for cultural purposes. A perfectly efficient economic machine is completely open borders, which no one here supports. It is the same with the impression of consumer culture foisted upon is by mass advertising and often used in place of organic culture and tradition. It's all bullshit. On the other hand, many on Sup Forums don't believe corporate taxes have any business existing because their only purpose is to drive away business and pay for niggers.

Please learn what the word "nuance" means.

Pacifism will remain an ideal, war a fact, and if the White race decides to wage it no longer, the dark ones will, and will become the masters of the world.

Yes. Take the Yellow Pill. Paranationalism is the only way to save our post-irony.

>OY VEY goyim aren't you just so tired? WHy not give up eh?

>pure materialism has nothing to do with materialism
Relying on such levels of epic larping...

>career choice is materialism
Yeah, so if I became a resort tycoon and donated all the money I earned into western classical art museums, that means I'm no different from a Starbucks and iphone zombie because I didn't take some meme-tier philosophy degree that's absolutely useless in terms of practical skills

Go fuck yourself.

Truly retarded.

nah, shut up
its just you, dumbass

Roll

You need to make a change in your life. Change your major into something less soul crushing. Go try to find like minded people you can relax and be yourself with. Give church a try. If nothing else it will be a way to meet people. Sorry to hear about your uncle and your friends but that's just part of life. Don't dwell on it or you will waste your life

This user speaks truth. There are those of us who refuse to surrender to the darkness. It is a lonely life but we stand like stones against the tide. Alone we are nothing more than a nuisance, but together we are a threat.

Come to Hungary. We will last a few years longer, a few decades tops. Our unis are not marxist hellholes yet.

Its the super power swagger, only burgers and russians understand what its like to be better than everyone else

you need tradition and need to conserve it. you can't expect something to last if you don't try to save it.

Agreed there is no hope for us anymore, take the black pill.

Nothing will get better if you give up on it. Do something instead waiting for someone else to save your country while you sit on your ass complaining on an anime image board.

Why does this bother you? As a history major you of all people should understand that nations by their very nature are temporary. Governments come to power by support of the people. They maintain that power so long as they benefit the people. Of course the politicians skim a little off the top for themselves but so what? When the nation fails to serve the interests of the people the people stop serving the nation and it dies. There is a brief period of chaos, and then a new nation is born which better serves the needs of the people it governs. This has been true in all places and times

Identity is for self-indulgent cunts.

I would not make any assumptions based on history given the several factors that are uniquely ahistorical about our present situation. Our afflictions rest upon a frame of thought which is impressed upon us from the cradle and for which we are not given the chance to even think of denying. While this has been the case in history before, what has not been the case is the social enforcement of this frame. When you spoke against a king in ancient times, you were publically slaughtered by the government and became a martyr. When you speak against egalitarianism today, you immediately lose your friends, your contacts, your job and likely your family and become an effective nonentity. The government doesn't even have to thought police. The lemmings do it for them.

And that is what is truly deadly. Even should the government collapse, I fear it will be replaced with something equivalent to what it is now, as so often happens in the third world. We can't even get people to realize that democracy is bad.

spoken like a bolshevik. "all power to the soviet, we'll be good goyim and not resist"

You gotta fight for the Right to party mother fucker!
Never give up.

Last time I checked, Russia wasn't covered in nazis and antifa because (((liberals))) said it was a good idea to import Muslims.

>using the term christfag
Well there is a way of escaping this terrible nightmare my friend. Run right in front of a truck on the road and then you will be corpse semenland.

Let him go, he is worthless anyway, and he knows it.

last time i checked, Russia wasn't covered in nazis and antifa because (((putin))) said it was a good idea to import muslims
there are automobiles in romania?

If you're getting a history degree you better become an officer, because you've got no hope of being a professor with that degree.

As far as continuing, we're going to have a white male Renaissance. Stick around and enjoy the show; the left keeps pushing anti-white rhetoric.

Yes, but the ones in America kill people faster. Especially worthless people. You are worthless aren't you? What happened? You got intimidated by lefties so you don't speak your mind? That sucks. What will happen when they will inevitably find out about your views? I doubt you'll fight for it. One who is afraid for his job is afraid of being screamed at from feminists as well. Just imagine, one swift ending when you step right in front of a truck. You will leave this world and at least you won't be remembered as a coward.

This.
We do not fight because we will win, we fight because it is our destiny, our birth right. We do justice to our ancestors and our forefathers. We press onward because to do so is the essence of what it means to be human.
Purge the bugmen. Purge the heretics. The future belongs to those who preserve the past, it belongs to those who live the ideals of those who came before them.

Yeah, but unlike you we don't kiss their asses. Instead, we use them for target practice
youtube.com/watch?v=VexXJdkZC9s

Just kill yourself, user. Seriously, if you have no reason to live, stop being a little bitch and just end it. Right now.

The 'Other' might be on our side though.