Let us have a talk about Yagyu Ninpochou Sup Forums

Let us have a talk about Yagyu Ninpochou Sup Forums.

Plot is basically 7 woman of the Hori Clan taking revenge on the Ashina Clan that murdered their husbands/parents/relatives while being trained by Yagyu Jubei. If you enjoyed Basilisk you will undoubtly enjoy Yagyu Ninpochou too.

picked the fuck up

Is that by the same author that did Rape Namek?

Okay, I'll bite. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll need a lot to read soon.

No, but it's the same Artist as Akumetsu.

why are they naked?

Plot related circumstances.

>3d masks

But is this getting releases? Or its a permanent tease waithing for scans/translations?

Because I really need some badass feudal japan stuff in my life.

It's finished already.

I feel you but thankfully it's the only 3D shit in it and it doesn't look as blatantly as in the rest of the manga.

I don't read this but I saw a minishit storm thread the other day about it. The man in the OP is a gay samurai who was captured and his enemies were going to have him raped by their female slaves, I'm guessing those are the female slaves having sided with the gay samurai.

OP was just meming. They basically tried to break his spirit by fucking him endlessly by his enemies.

>The man in the OP is a gay
Then why does the manga have the harem tag?

we need more pubes in manga.

Just pubes, or pubes attached to something?

Gonna reread SoreMachi, anyway does the mangaka had any new works?

Yes

Because he has a harem of women?

is this going to be like basilik where everyone dies a virgin?

As far as I remember only MC died virgins

>If you enjoyed Basilisk
no

everyone still dies though?

For once everyone survives

Is the Sexy trap one still untranslated?

I liked basilik at first but the author was a worst sadist than George RR Martin with how he gets you to like a character then having them die senseless deaths ending in a total wipe out of pretty much every named character in the end.
I quit reading it after a while the same way I lost interest in Game of Thrones.

Yes, but not as virgins like said

In a scale from Goblin Slayer to Wolf Guy, how much rape there is in this series?

I remember Basilisk being pitched to me as "Naruto if it were good." Picked it up and loved the hell out of it. Picking this one the fuck up, too.

There's quite some rape. Pretty much the entire conflict is about the Antagonist raping left and right.

has the the artist done anything else? I really like the his style.

nope

just Basilisk

Basilisk was just a ninja version of Romeo and Juliet so I expected tragedy.

i don't have the right mindset to enjoy a tragedy. I'm too over analytical when it comes most of my entertainment I guess and when bad situations could have been avoided if the characters would just stop and think for a second, i get drawn out of the story.

to be fair, same with Romeo and Juliet
besides the two sides were wrapped in shogun politics and the manipulation of the Tybalt character even if they tried to get our someone or some event would throw them back in.

thanks user, almost done binging the entire series

>author of basilisk
more depressing than school days in my opinion.

Wait, new series? "Basilisk: All Girls edition"?
Pick the fuck up.

Basilisk is one of the best love story in manga.
Even it is a bittersweet ending.

>school days
Don't you dare to compare this with that shit.

im only comparing the ending for which its infamously known for.

>bittersweet in manga
was the ending different than the anime? cause they were two lovers from two different clans that were in contest/war with each other.