ITT: eternally suffering characters. ;_;

ITT: eternally suffering characters. ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sigma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imblyign he didn't get to his paradise in the end

I would say 8man but at this point his just doesn't give a fuck

I hate Yukinon as a character but considering the Anime ended in a cliffhanger, she pretty much suffers bad.

That actually rises a question. The Shirou of the Fate route is probably the one who would become Emiya, right? But in the Last Episode, like you said, Shirou ends up in Avalon with Saber. So Emiya comes from an alternate universe? If yes, why he never ended up with Saber while Shirou did?

>The Shirou of the Fate route is probably the one who would become Emiya, right?
Wrong. Though he still wants to be SEIGI NO MIKATA, he's more focused on getting waifu Saber.

So the Emiya heroic spirit is indeed from an alternate universe and WILL suffer forever? Sucks to be him I guess.

I don't know, fucking 3 lolis nonstop sounds like a really hapy life.

Dear secondary, inform yourself before asking the question every fatefag asked himself.
According to Nasu, EMIYA went through a route similar to Fate, but not identical. No romance, for instance. No romance, no Avalon, which leaves him free to get fucked over in life and in the throne. Also they're all alternate universes. Multiverse, everything is canon, etc.

ABSURD
HERO
CAMUS

Isn't Fate GO canon?

So doesn't he spend most of his time hanging out with his family now? Since they are all in the Throne for reasons? Even Kuro?

And his platonic best buddy Lancer.

These two

Well in original VN he gets his memory wiped. In ufotables anime he retains those memories, meaning servants losing their memories has been retconned in general

Servants losing their memories in general gave the VN a fatalistic gloomy vibe, Saber should've never been made a special case.

totally agree

No. Just... No

Did he? I'm pretty sure since he's a Counter Guardian he keeps his memories.

Shirou of the Fate route went to a similar path as EMIYA but was able to fuck Saber in life, now he's in Avalon where he and Saber will fuck like rabbits till the end of time

He wasnt a counter guardian in the HGW though. Its a crackpot theory that Nasu hasnt confirmed or denied at best

Wait, who are we talking about? Are we talking about Shirou or Archer?
This is so confusing.

Shirou is the red man.

Any girls from all the rape and mindbreak hentai. And the boys who got ntr.
And you know that sadly this is fucking true.

>Eternally suffering
No?

>he couldn't get over being raped minbroken or ntr'd
weak

He's never going to get those shaman girls ;(

>he will never ever be saved
>long after Fate has ended , when they stop coming up with shit for him to appear in, he'll be stuck with his terrible job for all eternity
Poor red man.

Are there are even other anime characters stuck in eternal suffering who remain there after the story is over?

This poor QB.

Actually yes, intrumentality and all.

FGO is irrelevant, and especially those "posessed humans" are blatant fanservice. That and shit like events are Carnival Phantasm level of canon, really.

>remain there after the story is over
user, stories end when they are over.

You know what I mean, characters that aren't freed from their time loop/eternal suffering even at the end.

No? Instrumentality is anything but suffering, and they rejected it at the end anyway. Unless you're just trying to say that "living a normal life" is suffering constantly.

What if real life is an endless loop of suffering with no beginning or end?

then endless suffering isn't as bad as everyone makes it sound

but life sucks

He's still missing non-kaleid Ilya and Sakura.

>Isn't Fate GO canon?
It's canon because multiverses exist, and no route is more canon than another, technically.

Judging by Asuka and Shinji had an argument in Misato's kitchen in intrumentality, which ended in Shinji choking her to death.

Sounds like eternal suffering to me.

>meguca will in three days be six years old
>eternal suffering

at times yes, and at times its good. but in either case its not as bad as eternal suffering is painted to be

>at times its good
[citation needed]

Get the fuck over it faggot.
The term is "Make the best of a bad situation"
Actually, The way I got that was just the Shinji was frustrated, And Askua just came out of her coma right after he needed her, So he basically was going through the same motions that Asuka was going through that put her in the coma in the first place.
Again, Make the best of a bad situation.

do you never enjoy yourself? are you never happy?
have you never experienced pleasure or satisfaction?

god, just typing this makes me feel like a pretentious shit

>shit could taste like ice cream if you cook it well enough
well spooked

Reminder that Archer is not suffering anymore as he's at Chaldea hanging out with

Arturia (Saber)
Illya (Prisma)
Kuro (Prisma)
Kerry (Servant)
Iri (Caster/Avenger)
Kiritsugu (Assassin)
Taiga (Lancer)

Bonus

Rin (Ishtar)
Sakura (Parvati)
Mordred (Saber)

Which means the Emiya family is reunited and spending it's days together in utter bliss and saving the world as a family.

>tfw haven't watched any fate anime
Am I missing out on something?

>What is Anti-depressants?

Fate threads are without equal on Sup Forums, I come here for my prime shitposting relaxation time.

Even after intrumentality ends, they both are going through pain The pain that the other reminds them of themselves and that they don't want to be alone.

I don't see how that can ever be resolved, unless they go their separate ways and look for other people.

No, now go away.

I still need normal Illya to be satisfied with this. We even have Angra Mainyu being salty and jealous of the other fully-clothed avengers.

>Pain is eternal suffering
Pain is chemical inbalance in your head and your nerves reacting to damage.
We've memed so hard everyone forgot the science that we're still fucking curable.

But user. How would you know if you never tried?

i have fun sometimes but painful times stick longer in your memory i'd rather avoid 10 good events to spare myself one really nasty life event because there's total imbalance between good and bad.

>8man
>Ends up around hot and kind girls despite being a fucking shitter
yeah sure

i'm alive right now m8

This, the complete absense of good/bad in Instrumentality is much more appealing.

Who's the girl of the extreme left? Don't tell me it's Kerry's fuckbuddy?

The original Fate stay night VN is one of the best stories that got animated out there, user. Jump in.

Are you completely and utterly sure about that.?
>Getting stuck in a grey area forever.
no.
Instrumentality was Incredibly flawed for a supposed fucking paradise. What makes a good day good?
A bad day of course.

Spoiler from Jojo part 5 Deserved it

positive. people don't live provisional lives, what i'm experiencing right now is the real deal.

Not canon and ridiculous.

In the literal sense

Dies twice and the closest thing she gets to a happy ending is Hajime developing schizophrenia and talking to her ghost.

You are alive then, Seratonin in your brain is becoming too active and it's responding by making mental pain for you. If you seek fucking enlightenment or some means of actually being able to live a meaningful life, Question what's wrong with other people, Not yourself.

imo everything is based on perspective ( if you only ate shit your entire life then a greasy badly cooked burger would be heaven) and as such we only have good and bad in relation to the other experiences we had- and its the pursuit of those good experiences that drives us, if they were common then they wouldn't be as apealling

Not eternal, and it's not even the same person on both deaths.

TO THE END OF TIME

This nigga gets it.

that's retarded af good and bad feelings are intrinsic from your body's nerves, getting beat the fuck up is going to feel bad no matter if it's the first or tenth time it happened you can at best become mentally numb to it but it will still hurt as long as you have nerves

Ever go nofap? You'd understand then.

ever got beat up with a baseball bat so much you became immune to wood?

Just read the VN

if your body had no point of comparison (a moment you weren't getting beaten up) then while it would presumable drive an urge inside of you to leave the situation-you would not be able to say that it was unpleasant because you had no idea what something pleasant was, in your mind there would be only pain ( and as such that pain would become as mundane as anything else) up until it is eleviated for even a short ammount

thats not how this works, however you would eventually get "used to it" and it wouldn't be as bad as your first time getting hit

yeah that's relativist nonsense. feelings exist independently of comparisons. if you were burned since the moment you were born you'd just scream until you die.

Poor Maiya, she got fucking nothing

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sigma

Her son in a Master is Strange/Fake. That's something, maybe.

That's pain. That's an actual reaction in your nerves. Your perception of taste, Sight, Smell, and touch can all be altered. Pain is instinctive in most living things, You can't change your perception of pain. But you can change your perception of pleasure. You're equating something that is unequal of the former basis of the argument to your argument. Pain and pleasure are two polar opposites. Pleasure can be changed, Pain cannot.

Man, there are too many characters in Strange fake, Narita's gonna fall into his usual pitfall.
Dat potential tho

how did he get brown skin and white hair?
checkmate atheists

No, its not about issue of losing memory. Its about the copy cannot transfer the memory to the original. The original could only access news-like data about the event.

i concede that some things are hard wired to generate a response in us that tell us when we are damaged, and as such that response is based on our bodies understanding of itself and not experience, but think of some other unpleasant thing that happened to you ( a breakup, loosing something you just got, stubbing your toe) at first these things are unbearable when experienced for the first time, but the second time it happens it isn't as bad, and so on until they stop bothering you as much as they once did, as you have a reference to events that help you deal with it or things you can compare it to.

the same goes for pleasure, if you only ate the finest food available you wouldn't recognize it as such, as it would be "just" food to you, or if you never faced hardship in your life you wouldn't understand how lucky you are because to you it would just be a mundane aspect of life

Projection is one hell of a drug.

>what is masochism
>what is psychosomatic pain
>what are phantom limbs
how you REACT to something can be changed, but your senses cannot. smell will always be smell, touch will always be touch, etc, you can just associate sensory experiences with pleasure or pain

>What is relating connecting pleasure to pain and not pain to pleasure
>What is just pain again
>What is the brain attempting to use a limb that is no longer there and sending subconscious messages to what is no longer there.

We aren't even on the topic of Eva anymore.

we werent really on the topic to begin with, just some user whinging about how life is suffering and how he would rather not exist

>>What is relating connecting pleasure to pain and not pain to pleasure
semantics memery

theres a bunch of alt universes and thus alt Shirous
Hell even happier alt Archer's like in the Extraverse
His life was kinda hell but Fuyuki with Shirou made him extra salty

>stuck with his terrible job
which is pretty much jobbing to boot
Though he's not that impressive of a servant to be fair

It took a while for someone to finally post her.

>>Though he's not that impressive of a servant to be fair
t. Gilgamesh.

Reminder that EMIYA can win the Fuyuki Grail War on day 1 if he decides to go all out.

Hey she got to die in Kerry's arms which is something beyond her wildest hopes and dreams

This is Diavalo from Part 5. He is the main antagonist. He is the mafia boss Gio works for and has a split personality called Doppio. His stand is King Crimson, that grants him a timeskip ability, with his secondary stand Epitaph granting him the ability to see into the future to grant full use of his time skip. This arc ended over a decade ago. Fuck you for thinking this needs a spoiler and fuck Ao's.

wut
Bullshit. His gimmick is Broken Phantasm and unheroic tactics, hence the Batman jokes, he has shit stats and no real skills to speak of and UBW can only get you so far
His best bet would be using Assassin like tactics but he's not as well equipped to do that with no presence concealment and his own twisted ideals

For (her)

Read F/HA