>Stop identity worshipping

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1511645498214.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=f7EfXgJnWuE
youtube.com/watch?v=RELmEPUy6lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44
youtube.com/watch?v=oGj7CdEaY0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop trying to sell bogus online self help tests.

not everybody lives with their parents, people have to make money somehow, commie

Buy my volkisch identity for $10
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511645498214.webm

>accept for jews or you want your minorities unsuccesful

wrong jordan, i don't want any minorities

Totally missing the point of bad product.

>has clear statistics of it working when used on students
>bad product

>muh statisdicks

Stop being an individualist.

>lives with only his family in the middle of nowhere using only his skills to subsist

$10

Stop being an individual. Follow a leader or a packaged ideal like a mindless drone.

That's doctor Peterson to you, you little Newtonian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at McGill University, and I’ve been involved in numerous scientific papers on mythology, and I have over 300 confirmed citations on ResearchGate. I am trained in neuropsychology and I’m the top tenured humanities professor in the entire University of Toronto. You are nothing to me but just another Collectivist. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen even in a Soviet gulag, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with defining truth to me over the Internet? Think again, collectivist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of psychiatrists across Canada and your archetype is being analyzed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your super-ego. You’re fucking individuated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can analyze you with over seven hundred different psychotherapy techniques, and that’s just with my lecture notes. Not only am I extensively trained in typology, but I have access to every edition of the American Psychiatric Association's DSM, I-V, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable complex from the collective unconscious, you little constructionist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” metatruth was about to bring down upon your hierarchy, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you bloody Newtonian. I will shit synchronicity all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Bucko

Please for the love of god don't pretend you care about the fate of the West if you're going to go around prancing as an individualist. It's cool that you want to be your own man, whatever that means. But don't pretend this has any hope of saving the West - you'll just get overrun by a tide of brown collectivism anyway, aided and abetted by those White Left wing collectivists who want to march themselves into a gulag.
>tldr be an individualist that's cool but don't LARP that you actually care about your civilization then

The individual's life is of importance to none besides himself: the point is whether he wishes to escape from history or give his life for it. History recks nothing of human logic.

10bux

>History recks nothing of human logic.
I'll reck you cunt

Thanks for that meaningless drivel. I just said if you want to live as yourself go ahead - but if you say you actually care about your civilization, you're LARPing. You can run away into the woods and be free from the chains of society.

If few can stand a long war without deterioration of soul, none can stand a long peace.

tell it to the blacks and browns and jews. whitey is the least ethno centric and that has led to his dispossession and displacement and eventual replacement and genocide everywhere in the world.

get in the group or get killed alone.

You can't cheat me of my Aryan inheritance, foul psychologist. I have obtained vril beyond your material ken at the toil of my ancestors, and by the power invested in my by the Master of All I will defend my people to the last breath!

Today we live so cowed under the bombardment of this intellectual artillery(the media) that hardly anyone can attain to the inward detachment that is required for a clear view of the monstrous drama. The will-to-power operating under a pure democratic disguise has finished off its masterpiece so well that the object's sense of freedom is actually flattered by the most thorough-going enslavement that has ever existed.

Stop having double standards and stop being a spineless weasel when asked difficult questions.

Your unnecessary verbosity is a pathetic guise. Your ideology is commendable, I considered myself an individualist once myself. But I seek true meaning beyond hedonism, or a fundamentally meaningless quest to attain "meaning." I fight for my tribe - maybe you were never raised to be a member of it, maybe you don't even have a tribe. But regardless, those who do will come for you - and a house divided cannot stand, no matter what Kermit the Frog is telling you.

sort yourself out, clean your room and donate to my patreon said (((peterson)))

why are u trying to argue if ur a fucking idiot

What is truth? For the multitude, that which it continually reads and hears.

>read the hero with a 1001 faces
>its fucking freud, jewish "psychoanalysis" (jewish defect projection) on ancient tales
>basically how to do kaballah schizophrenia upon our own tales
>le meme man endorses it

no wonder, this dude is a fcking faggot

An ally of israel is an enemy of mine.

8/10
Remove cursing and change last line to something involving sorting ones self out/cleaning their room.

Peterson is emotionally unstable. It is sad to see his intelligence go to waste. He cannot handle the truth.

Truth? Why it's very simple, very very simple. Which is why you've missed it all along - because you over complicated something so concrete. Might makes right. That's the only truth there ever was.

What else should you worship besides personality?
If humanity idealizes a good personality it will lead to positive chance, and also extremely negative personalities can lead to a counter-culture. In the largest example of person worship (Jesus Christ) you can see how at first his message of love and sacrifice were positive forces but he eventually became someone who through your sin could be absolved and have no consequences. So personality worship is a double sided coin that can turn bad even if the worshiped person was such a positive force

I was worried Peterson was wasting his patreon funds. I was right. This by the avatar of kek does not bode well people. Stay frosty.

The common man wants nothing of life but health, longevity, amusement, comfort-“happiness.” He who does not despise this should turn his eyes from world history, for it contains nothing of the sort. The best that history has created is great suffering.

inb4 200 replies.

10$/10$

Christian theology is the grandmother of Bolshevism.

Being an idividualist and caring about your people are not mutually exclusive. Shills out in full force ITT

Peterson is dangerous because he advocates a level of self awareness that completely destroys the ability of those trying to do so to manipulate and control you. Don't let the Jews turn you away from individualistic thoughts, collectivism is the easiest method to control you. Group think and the ability to manipulate it is a real thing in psychology and (((they))) use it as one of their most effective weapons. None of this is an argument about caring for your family, community, or nation. I'm just saying start with yourself and work from there, and always stay true to yourself first and foremost or you're susceptible to dangerous influences.

Formerly no one was allowed to think freely; now it is permitted, but no one is capable of it any more. Now people want to think only what they are supposed to think, and this they consider freedom.

fpbp

>muh shills

Ok, cultist, how about the fact that Peterson literally shilled for Jews in Q&A and continued to do so in his twitter comments. he wasn’t playing 4D chess or hiding his powelevel, just good old Boomer shucking and jiving for the Jews. You do realize that your BASTE self-help guru doesn’t even have any legitimate right-wing positions outside of the pronouns non-issue?

The Eternal (((Classical Liberal))))

When three liberals get together they form a new party; that is their idea of individualism. They never join a bowling club without introducing as part of the 'agenda' an 'amendment of the statutes.'

>muh collectivism

>What else should you worship besides personality?

Here's some sage advice on personality from another Boomer self-help guru, but at least the one who didn't hide behind his academic credentials to hock personality tests.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7EfXgJnWuE

>Thinks collectivism is stupid, yet never calls out any other racial group on it except for whites, be it "conservative" or "liberal" whites.
>Shills for the jews while ignoring the fact that a huge part of their success is due to practicing tribal collectivism in an otherwise non-tribal society. "They're just superior to us! Muh conscientiousness!"
>Makes +70k on patreon on top of his salary and still asks you to fork out ten fucking bucks for his internet self help guide
Really jiggles the grey matter

He's just entry-level. Just like Soyboy of Cuckad and other "classical liberals" and smug centrists.

You tell him Jim!

Did you just talk to yourself from one ID? The jig is up, shill

Stop pretending to be a free speech icon when you deplatform people over ideology

I just wanted to add to my post, ivan.

>your archetype is being analyzed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot
>I have access to every edition of the American Psychiatric Association's DSM, I-V, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable complex from the collective unconscious
Fucking lost it.

I will certainly do, but only if you remove that kosher dong from your mouth. I know it is hard to do so, because it's very deep down the throat, almost at infamous Donald the Shabbos Goy's level, but i believe you'll manage if only you sort yourself out.

Can someone tell me if Peterson has figured out what a white person is yet???

>what a white person is
Even great meme masters of Sup Forums werent able to figure it out, and they never will.
"White" is a kike label that was used to destroy ethnic identities of Europeans who founded US and make sure that they will melt properly in melting pot.
Their greatest psy-op to date, judging by how it created country that has ethnic potential of European race and is enemy of Europe at the same time, and it serves them still when modern (not so)bad goyim agrue over who must be labeled by this kike term and who must not.

Very insightful post desu.

I'm not a cultist you fucking Russian cock. I care very little for Jordan Peterson aside from the very reasonable ideas I've seen him present that I know to be very dangerous to the subtle mind control and conditioning I see used against people on a daily basis. Seems like a good influence to me from the little bit of exposure I've had of him. Why is it you couldn't counter anything I had to say and instead had to attack me not based on the ideas I support but the person presenting them?

QUESTION: did he ever debate a etho-nationalist? ... any peterson fags itt?

>literally called hilter and has tribunals made about him
>as he tries his damnest to stay the moderate he is we lynch him as a cuck
such is life lads
die a hero or live a villain

Because the person you are referring to has been outed as a status-quo preserving Boomer who cowtows to Jews.

wow what a shocker

7.5/10, less "fucking" and more "bloody" would make it a 8/10.

He's an academic, he's supposed to make money through university tenured salary + grants.

>>literally called hilter and has tribunals made about him
>>as he tries his damnest to stay the moderate he is we lynch him as a cuck
>such is life lads
>die a hero or live a villain

>tfw applying to McGill for grad school next week

Students are all of one type though?

>Criticise a product means being a commie
When will you manchild stop worshipping your e-dad?

>personality test merchant

Again you just spew buzzwords and don't argue anything that has been said. At least when I said shill I went on to elaborate my fucking point of view.

His actual psych lectures are great, especially in how he presents (and presents, and presents) Jung and Nietzsche. How he breaks down the elements of modern things, like Disney stories, and so forth. Yes, his projects specifically geared towards directionless young men are just that, that's why we ignore them, in favor of his lectures.

>die a hero or live a villain
>if you see buddha on the street, kill him

>Yarden Peterstein

Juden Patreon

kek

>Juden Paytreon

>Earns a 6 figure salary on Patreon
>charges for a shitty self-help personality test

youtube.com/watch?v=RELmEPUy6lQ

Here's how people with balls speak about kikes

Judeo M. Patreon, scrubs.

is he a (((Fellow white person)))

Mr. Peterson has dangerously tied his profession to his personal causa-sui project, meaning he is the biggest perpetrator of identity worshiping of all online personalities.

Everything Peterson does is tied to this want of being a transcendental being, most prominently absurd when receiving a question about his IQ on a live chat; he clearly paused not knowing what to answer, until "casually" spouting out a ludicrously high number of 154 like it was nothing he'd remember immediately. This was a clear lie and his real IQ is likely significantly lower than that.

All this means Mr. Peterson is a dangerous individual with a Messiah complex, who mere mortals should stay clear of unless they want to fall in the trap of identity worshiping.

He has a lot of jewish friends.

He can't help it. He's a postmodernist seeking to defend logos from postmodernism. He argues from the position of logos. Hence his obsession with 'rescuing the father from the underworld' and creating a role model for disenfranchised young men. Why do you think he's being mocked with the title Daddy Peterson?

Even if you think he's just a classical liberal, he's still unsuited to defend logos. He'll happily quote Jung, Neitzsche and Solzhenitsyn, but he's a rootless cosmopolitan, so he lacks any real conviction.

>stop being human
>stop following your evolutionary patterns designed by nature to protect you.
ok Jordan

Just watched metokur's full take down of Peterson

I predict Petercucks will be killing themselves next year as it becomes more apparent that frog voice man is a total fucking joke

Top kek

link``?`?

>people have to make money somehow, commie
Yeah this goy has it right! I gotta make muh millions of shekels some how! No donate to my patron hehehehehehehheheheheh

Did Jesus exist Doc.Pedoson?
I'm not Kermit, dammit; I'm Peter(son) Pan, and I need muh Lost Boys

youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44

Go to mister metokur's channel, the title has the word "bucking" in it

>collectivism is the easiest method to control you
So we whites shouldn't ban together to save the west? Hedonistic individualism is what got us into this mess. While I agree that
>Being an individualist and caring about your people are not mutually exclusive.
Smugly shunning comman scene racial nationalism is retarded.

HAHA Peter"My wife's"son BTFO

Points? What fucking points? Let me tell you exactly what happened with good old Peterson (Doctor Peterson to you), cause you seem to be legitimately confused. Peterson experienced a major influx of new customers since the start of the pronouns issue, and therefore a very sharp increase in income. He then started actively dogwhistling to the alt-right, since he must’ve realized what an untapped market that was for his self-help ventures. Go ahead and find him talking about “Neo-Marxist Post-Modernists” before 2015 like he did in 2016 and now — I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker. Naturally everyone here and a lot of other places know what the fuck that means- JEWS. There’s no other driving force behind Post-Modernism and Marxism other than Frankfurt School Jews. That’s a fact, tardo. But now people who flocked to Peterson start noticing that he seems to dodge elephants in the room a bit too much. Nobody expected him to start advocating for Gas Chambers, but he never even mentioned Franks, which like Critical Theory 101, and he keeps bringing it back to Derrida. Where’s Adorno? Where’s fucking Marcuse?

He has been Debunked.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGj7CdEaY0M

Don't argue philosophy with a russian. They'll win, then rob you to buy more vodka.

kek

So now people start to wonder why the fuck Peterson never seems to address anything but THOSE BLOODY MARXISTS (meaning college student SJWs). But any time you brought up his meandering, you’d be called a shill by one of his cultists, who really needed a father figure all this time. MUH DADDY PETERSON. (((Progressive))) media started calling him names, and I guess that’s where got cold feet and decided to cash out, so now all those people who he kept signaling so fucking hard in 2016 are “collectivists”, “bigots” and “fascists”.

The Eternal Boomer struck again and basically has all of your money without actually supporting the cause you though he was.

start figuring shit out already you fucking simpleton

>literal jews
You know you are worshipping the jews by giving them constant credit

stop being a faggot, faggot

approve

that's Sup Forums fucking problem for pushing this ass hat without even looking him up for his past lectures, it's happend before and will happen again.

t. knew about this faggot before Sup Forums was even around.

This. Why are people so autistic about individualism? That is a characteristic WITHIN western societies that is merely consequent of free enterprise and our tendency to explore as white people. Individualism is not in any way a replacement for group identity, whatever group that may be. The individual is a revered meme of sorts, but stationary people who live in middle American neighborhoods and row homes are not INDIVIDUALS to such a degree that they are divorced from their community or race, and it is utterly stupid to think so.

Unless you are Panama Jack or a literal Mountain Man from the 19th century, you're not an INDIVIDUAL first and foremost. Individuality in the modern west refers to aesthetic qualities, and make no mistake that it is merely beneficial to Jews, and not to you.

Look jordan, I'm ok with you making a buck off psych tests that are supposed to help people, but can you drop the meme that "university psychology student" is a group that generalizes to humanity? It's really tiresome to hear you talk about the degeneracy of "social science" and then treat your own astrology like Big Boy Science because it has questionnaires and statistics.