PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL! PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL!

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for the info, Op.
(bump)

bump

Oh God please!!!!

Checked Brother.
Thank God for Trump and God Bless America

Trump is a legendary man who restored my faith in God. I'm happy to have a maga hat, despite being a FUCKING LEAF.

Start the Annex Canada movement.

If I ever get the chance, I will. I'd love to make enough in bitcoin to become an American and then conquer Canada with my grandkids.

It comes closer with every passing day my brothers

I like you leaf, you get raked last.

Trump is supposed to make an announcement about the embassy in Israel on Wednesday. Something is telling me some Mueller revelations are going to stop that.

I don't know whether he should start a war and back out or cut the risk and just drop the mossad speech and pull out completely

all we need is Alberta to secede, then we can probably get Saskatchewan to join us. Could probably storm arm BC into it just due to how cut off they'd be.

>5th column

here I was thinking this was a reference to Samson

"Russian trolls on the internet are pushing conspiracy theories placing President Trump at the center of an elaborate payback plot, seeking to raise anti-semitism"

could have been alluding to both

bump

maga maga long live usa

Bump

All Trump theories are real, if I get digits

Nice try, but check this out.

Except the russian one?

>332
>445
Fuck. Kek is playing with us.

The only ones that may not be real or time travelling and Kek

Kek is real.

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

Nice ty

Cmon goys this thread is worth the read

I guess its 75% shills 20% retards and 5% regular people.

Yeah. Howevercthis makes me sad. Quality threads often die way to fast...

Don't die quietly.

Bump

Jokes on them I've been hating jews for years.

truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/

breaking news.

>President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is engaged in negotiations with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman focused on creating a Palestinian state or territory.

.According to a Bloomberg report, the talks are centered on creating a state or territory backed by Saudi Arabia and other countries.

>Trump has vowed to broker a peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians – a task that has eluded presidents with more experience in the region – and has designated Kushner as the point person on the effort.

>But Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is reportedly worried by the talks between Kushner and the crown prince.

a hero that power eats big macs and filet o fish like he is 11 years old

breaking news

>reddit spacing

>someone needs to teach /pol how to be antisemitic

What?

Can someone post infographs of the Barron Trump book? I lost mine.