Scott Adams General

OFFICIAL GUESS WHAT SCOTT ADAMS WILL BE PREDICTING NEXT THREAD

Scott Adams has been saying for awhile that he will be giving republicans advice that could save this country, but would make us hate him.
I'm guessing that it's that republicans should impeach trump, because it will show that they don't care about party politics.
Anyone else have any good guesses?

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1OyJAdObzMqGb
youtube.com/watch?v=3tWPMbQ_PCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adams has been very clear about what republicans are going to have to do

RWDS and helicopter rides

Let Clintons go and move on?

I'm betting its gibs. He thinks we should have "free college".
Looking at his Trump report card he is very in favor of government gibs in all forms.

I didn't get to finish because of costs. Why should I or anyone else for that matter have to pay for kids to get a leg up I don't have? Not to mention you'll just water down degrees even more than they were.

MOOT COMING BACK 2018

Fuckin dumb autist.

Adams loves Trump.

He loves him, listen to what he fuckin says and feels.

He knows repubs need to back him 100%

Fuck off

Terrible guess

It'd be a huge waste & increase in taxes.
and the colleges will start raising fees as soon as it happens anyway. That's what happens in european countries
>college paid for by taxes
>oh but we need "an entrance fee" of $300 per semester

and like you say it cucks the tradesmen

If its not healthcare or school related gibs, it's probably cucking himself on race relations

Oh shit I got a new phone and didn't install periscope

Amnesty would make us hate him

Well I don't know what he can really cuck on race relations. We're about two steps removed from government sanctioned bias against whites so the DNC and GOP should be ecstatic they are getting their wish.

i think this guy got it.

>start

Also turns everyone on Trump and doesn't save the country but dooms it indefinitely.

Why on earth would Scott Adams suggest we impeach Trump? Are you retarded? He supports Trump. He just wrote a book about the lessons we can learn from him and how to win bigly. Nothing he’s said recently indicates there’s anything worth guessing about.

scott is my sanity check on most things news related, his periscopes are top tier

Literally who?

>I'm guessing that it's that republicans should impeach trump, because it will show that they don't care about party politics.

how fucking retarded are you? don't answer.

Go back to sleep user.
He already stated the other day in one of his gay Periscopes that he is teaming up w/ Master Persuader Hawk Newsome of BLM to 'blow our minds.'

Everything this hypnotist does is a Capitalist publicity stunt. Go back to sleep fool.

Posting dilbertmankino
pscp.tv/w/1OyJAdObzMqGb

don't get my hopes up

It will be one of

>Single payer healthcare
>Free college
>Amnesty

desu he made sam harris go nuts when he had him on. pretty funny to see sammyboy get frazzled like that.

Amnesty

he flipped on trump for a short time

he can't be trusted

he is smart, but the kind of smart that isn't self-aware enough, he doesn't realize that he is a cartoonist

he flipped on trump because the liberals in California were going to kill him

>I'm guessing that it's that republicans should impeach trump, because it will show that they don't care about party politics.
can't engage in a thread with an OP this retarded

He lowkey admitted that it was something about Black Lives Matter, probably something about clarifying their messaging and turning them into something useful.

Sup Forums will go bananas even if he has a genuinely good idea.

100%

I want a talk between him and Jordan Peterson.

Has anyone read his book yet?

Does dilbertman acknowledge jordan peterson yet or does he still block people on sight for bringing up his name because nobody could convince him that he was actually worth looking up?

Stop supporting Israel.

after the vegas shooting he wanted to concede the bump stocks. he can't redeem himself after that in my eyes. I stopped watching his morning coffee sessions.

>He doesn't realize he's a cartoonist
Seriously, why do people even listen to this guy? Oh, that's right, Trumptards will fall for anyone's shit . but beyond that, WHY the FUCK would SA lead Republicans to power? Does he want to go to federal prison for his weed? Wtf is he thinking? My prediction is reparations. Repubs lock the black vote, and high ground at the same time. Dems would never think of that bc we give gibs already.

What the fucking hell would they even discuss? Politics? Trump? Waste of time i believe.

You know you love and are addicted to the simultaneous sippings.

what does he have planned with that black lives matter guy?

haha yea I do sort of miss him but the twitter app is YUGE and my old android phone doesn't have enough space. His sheltered California sensibilities don't jive with me anymore.

I miss when he started periscopes with the sound of his coffee machine
I was sure he was doing it on purpose so that whenever we heard a coffee machine we'd think of him

Pavlovian training. Adams was probably one of those guys who learned hypnotism so he could get in girls pants.

I stopped listening to Adams when he said growing medicinal grade marijuana is as easy & cheap as throwing a few seeds into the ground in your backyard.. Couldn't be more wrong, so I can't listen to him without knowing how wrong he was in that regard while persuading the audience it's actually true.

Probably let in some of the spics but not all the spics.

I am tempted to rip you for your flag, however, you are correct. He should have stayed w the coffee machine sound, Pavlovian style. It was 100% more persuasive than the gay humming / stuttering he opens w recently

I'm not paying a red cent for other people's college as long as they can take 'Gender Studies' or pretty much anything with no tangible value to society or with no ability to get a job in that field. So STEM, history, etc... Any other degree should not be taxpayer funded.

So the guy found an easy way to make a good living. He's not just a cartoonist. He has interesting enough insights that I enjoy seeing what he has to say. I respect when people can make a living off of something that takes advantage of their talents. John Mayer was an awesome guitarist who wrote a couple of shitty pop albums, made millions and can now spend the rest of his life doing whatever he wants. I respect that even if I don't like John Mayer.

Based Dilbertman will run as Vice Presidential candidate alongside Presidential Candidate Hawk Newsom, 2020, mark my words.

It’s amnesty he’s talking about you brainlet

what does that have to do with blm?

I don't understand why he's popular.
I've tried watching a few of his videos and I lose interest almost immediately.
He draws cartoons. He's not intellectual.

He was one of the very first people to predict trump would win the election back in 2015, and makes political predictions based on the concept of persuasion that come true virtually every single time

Can Jews disenfranchise, displace, deracinate and utterly ruin the masses of working class Whites (the only group that will actually come together and act) before those Whites can wake up and send the Jews up a chimney?

That's the game.

Want to know a forbidden secret?
Dilbertman deleted this periscope because of it, understandably so. Well, Scott Adams really hates Jews. He admitted in the now deleted Periscope that they always gave him problems and that's why he Doesn't like 'em. I personally wasn't surprised. But it explains why so many alt reich love him and his ' predictions.'

Never. They die. No deals.

i bet he'll predict that OP was a fag all along

Eh, only if they got rid of all junk degrees and put applications back to severe levels of merit-only admissions.
I'd be okay with technical school reform and development for useful shit that doesn't need collage levels of education.

If there are sudden skills demands and shortfalls, have a national lottery for those who are qualified for training to get their chance.
No bringing in cheater poos with their sub-retard fake qualifications to fill gaps.

Dilbertman is most definitely an oldfag around these parts if you know what i mean. Where do you think he developed his memetic skills?

can't play the SA

Checked

Scott already contacted BLM to help with their message. They refused afaik.

In my opinion he would persuade BLM into something reasonable, Scott already spoke with admiration about Hawk Newsome's performance here
>youtube.com/watch?v=3tWPMbQ_PCA

Probably. Scott said it would guarantee Republican presidents for a long, long time so this makes sense. I doubt Trump will go easy on the rapists and thugs they've brought. Plus it can be done while simultaneously building the Wall. So
>amnesty
>deport criminals
>build a functioning wall.
>no democrat nigger king to cuck shit up for a long time
U.S. is going to be paradise compared to us Europoors.

He literally said that. Well it wasn't the only reason.

This he went fully californian

And dismissed rubberband argument.