I'm NOT a nazi, rasist, respublicant, misogynist, homophobe. I'm a 20 yo girl from Turkey

I'm NOT a nazi, rasist, respublicant, misogynist, homophobe. I'm a 20 yo girl from Turkey.
Am I welcome on Sup Forums? Or I should leave?

We are anonomous here so that our opinions can be valued, not our bodies and our wallets.

You should leave and come back when your value as a person and as a postmaster doesn't come from your vagina.

Sorry, I'm just newfag. I think here's many male who can hurt my feelings since I'm very sensitive and many things on Sup Forums really bad to read. Is it true that many people here are really mean and hate everyone and everything? Thanks.

I think you can spend a long time reading the content of this website by yourself. I'm not going to condense all the world's knowledge into one little post just for you.

show tits or GTFO.

tits or gtfo

Show roach boobs

it's almost impossible for a turkish person to not be racist

tits or gtfo

Be respectful, please. It's my first thread here

You're supposed to lurk for a long time before posting precisely so you don't have to ask such stupid questions and get insulted.

I hate you, your newness, your meme-flag, and the fact that you think anyone gives a shit that you're a sensitive girl.

Sure, soon as you return the land you stole from the Greeks you murdered.

I just don't get rasism. I don't know any black person irl but as I know on internet they are pretty funny and friendly

I lurk a few day, I also heard about pol many things but I can't understand seriously you talk all this shit or not. Just remember yourself when you're been a newfag. I think all been sensitive when first saw all this mean things

take off that flag or your american

You don't get respect here because you don't know the rules.
By saying you have a vagina instead of just not saying anything about your sex, you are trying to use your sex as something to elevate your point.
So tits or gtfo

No roaches allowed (unless they are cute)

But if you're a male it's less hurt to read pol. If I was a male I would be pretending that I'm a super white male supermatist and stuff. Here's just different expericence for a females so I thought It make sense to say that I'm a girl

>T*rk
Roaches get Rope

It doesn't matter what your sex is. We are all anonymous so bringing your sex into the conversation is something you do only of it drives your point but 9 times out of ten it won't and your just doing it for attention.
Also lurk more

I'm also half azerbaijani is it makes things worse?

Virgin?
Hot?
Chef-tier?
Marriage?
All the answers we need.

oh shit wrong. I reply to wrong post. Ok, maybe you right.

Do you guys really hate women? Or it's a meme?

yes hello token Armenian here
lurk more before you post

No, we only hate you. Tits or GTFO.

some probably do hate women
some probably do hate commies
some probably do hate the press
some probably do hate _________

get your shit ready, learn the board
earn respect through debating opponents with facts

or
timestamped sharpie in the pooper

I can't belive all this guys here are actually can be nazi or something like this. Well ok, I think pol just not for me, I don't want to become agressive predator. Thanks guys for replyes

Herro

show me your happa tits

>Turkish
Fuck off roach.

Open bobs

Ok, I'm in Russia right know. Ask me anything

How many meeting have you held with Mike Flynn?

It’s a mans world - no crying and asking for affirmation - shake the sand out of your pussy - either that or shave your back, you filthy Mediterranean cockroach faggot

and vagine

Everyone is welcome here, but be prepared to have your identity challenged and ridiculed

It's funny when males pay attention to it by themself while you can just ignore it. My point of thread is a should people who are not a typical Sup Forums users belong here or they just should leave because their point of view are not welcome. But it's ok, I can somewhat can understand you.

>EU meme flag
Yeah you should leave.

How's is a meme? Here's no turkey flag and I can't choose the one right one so I think european would be ok since here's a many turkish people.

Of course you're welcome. Maybe you'll learn something; maybe you'll teach something, but you'll never be the same.

As a fellow turkish woman I agree.

>Turkey
>Flag
Give it fourteen years, three for tensions to rise and eleven for crusades. If the EU still stands and Constantinople is not returned to Christendom, then your story will check out.

Okay, I'll be nice for tonight. You know how under its "I'm not a robot" it has the option to pick a flag? Well it's considered proper on Sup Forums to pick "geographic location." (the first one)

Sound nigger tits or gtfo larper

Is alt-right and pol are really popular in usa?

Yeah, thank you, exactly what I think and it's make me kinda scary.

>There are no girls on the internet.

Fuck off whore. Is that really all you where capable of posting? Go week male attention and validation somewhere else. Hi

>I'm NOT a nazi
Ok.
>rasist
Ok.
>respublicant
Ok
>misogynist
Ok.
>homophobe
Ok.
>I'm a 20 yo girl
Good.
>from Turkey
Mfw

Post pic of feet and tits with timestamp.

Or GTFO

Here I am. Don't pay attention to my flag, I'm visit Russia my relatives

nasilsin

I am also a turkish girl, but im younger (19), I regularly go to Sup Forums. AMA

U need to show tits and then we'll decide if you're worth of our time

Tits or GTFO

Well that's better, but frankly you should "lurk" (pay attention to threads, but don't post) here a bit longer.

Post with your real flag, and post a timestamped picture of your tits. Otherwise kill yourself

What do you think about pol? Do you become nazi or something like that? What kinda threads here you read? Does something here really makes you angry? How are you?

Are you anzu????

fuck off roach

>EU même flag
>fucking sub-human low IQ smelly roach

Fucking get allah akbared

You should get a black bull

enjoy the show

I want to split anzu in half with my cock

HI ANZU WE LOVE YOU

Post a picture of your feet

We were never newfags, now lurk moar or gtfo

/pol is what /pol is - lurk moar - find out for yourself what it is - if you got something to say , say it , your opinions are welcomed - but so far all you said is your lost and need help - pol is not your mommy

Nice try, there are no girls on the internet.

tits

I will never understand that fetish.

>I just don't get rasism.
>I don't know any black person irl

hilarious that you can be such an idiot

tits or btfo

Turn back now, there is neither happiness nor salvation ahead, only the cold, brutal, cruel, truth.
also show bobs and vagene!

me neither,

can somebody explain feet fetish please

Whats funny is you shariablue shills haven't figured it out yet. Its very simple, in order to disrupt this board you need to fit in, and doing that is simple if you aren't a fucking cock sucking slide bar gendering fuck wit.

The way you fit in is simple, you discard everything you think identifies you as yourself. If your entire position cant stand without your fee fees or some form of bullshit arbitrary racial goal post shifting then its not worth posting anywhere on the internet, let alone Sup Forums. The fact that your mom allowed Tyrone to plow her saggy vag to birth you while your "dad" sat at home crying his eyes out is irrelevant. What matters is the evidence you bring to the table, and thus far you have brought nothing. All you have done is "flash yer vag" and then defended the flashing as if we give a flying shit. Guess what, we dont, because no matter how far you think your vag flies our dick will never enter it. If you vapid, easily triggered fucks could get this through your dense fucking skulls you might have made a dent in the election, but expecting that much is generous. At the end of the day we just don't give a shit, because you have provided nothing of substance save for your soggy ass pulled pork poon that no Chad would penetrate if you gave him the title of Prince. If you want to keep getting your pennies for instant ramen and potted meat you need to check your delusions at the power button or you will get replaced by the next hopeless college intern suckling at Hillary's powdered milk teet.

Sage in all fields, suck my dick, and post your tits or gtfo.

Sup Forums is not a single identity, we are a collective of various cultures, ideology, ethnicity. Not all of us are racist but we have the tenancy to share commonalities such as hate towards social justice warriors, Marxism, and globalism.

alt-right has nothing to do with us. It's an invention by Hillary, Spencer, and the media.

> hate towards social justice warriors
Why? Is it bad when people would be equal?

Show flag.

Post feet

They don't want equal, they want special.
Because they're different, they want everyone else treated unfairly.

>I'm a 20 yo girl from Turkey

You do not ask if you are welcome.

You merely impose your presence.

Since you are too stupid to realize such a simple fact, I must say that you are not welcome.

Yes, it is absolutely contrary to the basic instincts of human nature. If I lived in an equal sociey, I would probably go crazy and kill everyone just so I could become unequal in terms of fame and status.

Humans crave for power, not for equality. Even marxists who claim to be for equality still crave like crazy for moral superiority.

shit bait or retarded newfag

no

This is an anonymous image board. Unless you show your tits with a timestamp you’re an user like the rest of us.

This thread is now officlally about feet.

>I'm a 20 yo girl
op

>asking others what to do
Fuck you.

Tits or GTFO

Are you fit?

Post tits and feet with timestamp
Also how did you find out about Sup Forums/pol/?

>hey guiz I'm a girl look at this thread I made about being a girl like I'm totally not fishing for attention
All girls are the same, but that being said I do fantasize about making Muslim girls preggo. You're probably Muslim, so you're cool.

Tits = Stay

Vag = Stay and converse

Nothing = Get the fuck out roach.

anzu, is that you??

>roach
day of the RAID when

Please respect our culture. On the board of pol, it is customary to request that anyone identifying as female to please verify their femininity by posting a timestamped picture of their mammary glands. This of course gets shortened to the colloquial " Tits or gtfo."

>I don't want to become agressive predator.
you're either one of two things in this world, roachlet, the chad aggressive predator, or the virgin passive prey
guess which one you choose to be, like the weak little insect you are

Tits or gtfo

>I'm a 20 yo girl from Turkey.
t. antifag

Only if you were from that tiny north western part of Turkey, where whites are.

But as you wrote, you are probably sandnigger faggot liking, women excusing, leftist ignorant.

Just go marry your cousin already, and get beaten already.