youtube.com/watch?v=PBmFnIruDig
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXOEFK6Swo
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too bad nu pol loves trump and call this a shill thread

screen shot part that says that or go home shill

/sage

ohhhh emmmm geeee!!!!!

Did drumpf tell Flynn to get him a big mac???KFC???diet coke???

Awww...a legal doc too hard for you Cletus?

What speech is that from? I want to watch it.

"participating in covert law enforcement activities" in a document dated Nov 30, 2017.

meanwhile, at the white house....

knock knock...whos there....mike flynnn...fuck off mike!

You know how I know nothing and will ever happen to Trump?

CIA/FBI already has every single transcript of what Trump said thanks to monitoring his calls. And now apparently a wire.

They've had everything for almost a year now, and they still have absolutely nothing.

He's not the only one.

Nvm I found it. Alfred e Smith dinner

Alfred E. Smith charity dinner
time.com/4539221/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-alfred-e-smith-dinner/
actually one of the best to see why we are where we are now

unvis.it/time.com/4539221/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-alfred-e-smith-dinner

Trump was fucked the moment he took his hand off Lincoln's Bible.

Pepe flipped too. Sorry, man. Trump is stumped.

Thanksm80s

you do realize this proves nothing right?

Yes. "Nupol" loves Trump.
>nufag
>goddam SB

Here is the non shill version of this thread

I can't wait for the Trump Tapes to be released and its nothing but hours of hilarious bantz about Pocahontas, fat people drinking diet coke, etc. It will be like the Nixon tapes but funnier.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBmFnIruDig
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXOEFK6Swo
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Mueller is helping Trump drain the swamp.

How can you be so sure?

Mueller was actually interviewed for the role again of FBI director by President Trump himself in a little-reported meeting literally the day before he was appointed as Special Counsel. If Team Trump is going to lay the smackdown, it will be with shock & awe.

No way Flynn is part of the swamp.

His son was a strong supporter for pizzagate.

Israel is fucked

Checked. OP is JIDF they are hiding the fact Israel is getting BTFO.

Mueller wasn’t eligible for the job either. Intriguing for sure. I still don’t think mueller is working for trump and organizing a HRC takedown, but I trust trumps planning. You watch him and he’s a man at peace, which speaks volumes. Trump knows what he’s doing, so I’m gonna sit back and watch the show

god i love this timeline

This is what boggles my mind about the Leftists who cling to this idea that Trump is going to get nailed somehow. What do they think all the wiretaps were for? What do they think the last year of investigation was for? It was all about trying to find one thing, anything, that they can use to undo the last election. The establishment kikes are afraid he's not going to follow their orders, and they want to kick him out and replace someone who will. This has been evident since early 2016. They tried it with Jeb, Fiorina, Rubio, Carson, etc. They just kept trying and failing.

They'd have busted him months ago. If not right away. If they had anything on him, we'd know. See how quickly they leak anything that seems even remotely damaging? And what? They think that the FBI would stay quiet about an impeachable offense? That's obviously not the case, given what we just saw on Friday.

Just checking to make sure, is he still here?

The important question is why is Mueller's Special Counsel assembled under the mandate to investigate foreign influence in the 2016 elections seem to be less of a panel of election law experts and more of a legal hit team assembled to tear to pieces an international crime ring stuffed to the brim with expertise in financial, corruption, terrorism, and white collar crimes?
Mueller is our guy.

Why agree to this doc?

not likely, he had no meetings of import after being fired, but drumpf is truly toast

Page 5 under header “cooperation”. Covert activity could mean wire, but also consent to phone tapping. DC is a “one-party” consent state for phone recording so, conceivably, it could be a way to get around a warrant (but doubt fbi or mueller would risk a evidentiary battle, they’d just get the warrant) . The agreement also forces Flynn to disclose all his financials and records. A potentially big data dump of any communication he had on his private emails etc. Keep in mind: Flynn plead out. That means Flynn was facing more serious charges and he, and his lawyers, agreed to a lesser charge. Because they thought they’d lose. People arguing “it was just perjury” are missing the whole problem. Flynn completely rolled, and spilled, because of something more serious, and also agreed to covertly help LEA to pursue that. TL;DR: It’s Happening.

I asked a leftist about this. His response was "it took them a year to take down Nixon. Investigations take time." They're willing to wait forever.

spilled what user

be specific about your hypothesis

flyn got fucked because of his shady deals with turkey and russia nothing to do with trump now fuck off leaf. Trump fired flynn for lying to vp pence

I keep hearing this, but I don't see the swamp draining. In fact I see a shit ton of Goldman sacs faggots clogging up his appointments

Trumps says he fired Flynn for lying to Pence. That’s his narrative. We don’t know what Muller had on Flynn, which is the whole point. No one turns states evidence if they think they can get a not guilty at trial. He was facing more serious charges and plead out. And agreed to cooperate in an investigation against the POTUS. No one does that unless it is serious shit.

Nobody knows except mueller. He’s building a case. The Preceedents? A botched B&E on the Watergate Hotel that led to Nixon’s collusion, obstruction of justice etc. Starr started with a Clinton land deal gone wrong, to totally unrelated cum-stained gap dresses. It is Happening

Interesting how Saudi Arabia drained their swamp faster than us.

>Trump
>Not already knowing that everything he does or says is being recorded to be used against him

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE.

>It is Happening
Could be, but I doubt it. There are 4000 sealed indictments. You think Trump has that kind of pull in government to get 4000 people indicted for talking to some Russian?

I don't. I admit, it is possible, Trump isn't some random dude on the street. But I doubt it.

Saudi Arabia is ruled by decree, which simplifies things significantly. If the kind of SA orders his man to cut your head off then your head is coming off very soon, no appeals process maybe just a final statement if they like you and allow it.

What does it mean?

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

we're the illuminati now.

>we're the illuminati now.
oh

What do neoreactionaries think of Saudi Arabia actually? Are there any monarchies they like?

I don't know much about those guys.

You fucking libtards are ridiculous, you guys lie so much that you believe it, for the 30 thou time

retroactively checked and witnessed

best speech ever

He needs to stop using teleprompters

Admittedly easier when you have nothing standing between you and divine royal command.

agreed, it was the moment I knew Trump was not just the better choice but actually the right choice

People plead out over fucking nothing you moron. Innocent people plead out all the time just to get 6 months probation or time served. Even if he was convicted he was only looking at a few years so he probably figured fuck it i’ll make a deal, not go to prison, and give these people what they want which will amount to nothing.

The only lesson from this whole thing is you should never under any circumstance talk to the feds.

>never talk to feds
If they subpoena you and you refuse to be deposed then you go to jail anyway. This whole "NEVER TALK TO COPS" meme is retarded. Its only true if you did something really heinous like capital murder and are trying to cover it up. Its a fine principle in theory to never incriminate yourself but I still hear people claiming that you should refuse to talk to police during a traffic stop as if it will help you in some way. I once even committed the cardinal bootlicker sin of confessing to a cop that I had some weed. He handed down a terrible punishment: He made me dump the bag in the river and told me to be more discreet next time and just smoke at home, then sent me on my way with a verbal warning. We truly are living in a police state.

>weed
fucking degenerate

>No way Flynn is part of the swamp.
Why did Trump fire him for lying to Pence, then? Is it possible that Flynn is a deep state operative who is pretending so that he can lie on the stand to implicate Trump for nonsense?

>Talking to local PD is the same as talking to the feds

Damn it must suck to be this fucking dumb.

Yes, he was wearing a wire to his meetings with Mueller. Mueller is fucked!

Nixon was not impeached, he resigned so they wouldnt Kennedy him.
Clinton was impeached, which means "charged with a crime" He was not removed, nor would Trump be removed from office if all the headlines say "Trump indicted" it means nothing. Mueller is not an independant counsel he can not indict the sitting president, although theorhetically, someone besides Mueller could. Trump could also fire Mueller, he is the commander in chief, Mueller is his employee.

Also, impeachment proceedings take a long time, many months or years. Trump can pardon anyone, even himself maybe.

Also "collusion" isnt defined as they use it they imply conspiracy but describe talking. Either way, collusion with Russians is not a crime, especially for a pres elect. McGovern talked to the VietKong while the US was at war with them, while he was a candidate. It is no crime to talk to other countries.

They are down to tying to coerce someone into making false testimony. Due to Flynn's background, and the pressure put on him to provide false testimony, anything he says is worthless. Mueller can then try to pin a charge on Flynn, and Trump will pardon. All that they are doing is setting up the next endless, annoying round of leftist ranting and raving because we have not yet become their slaves.