One Punch Man

More Webcomic Updates
Genos leaving Saitama for New HA is confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Events
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THAT DIRTY TRAITOR

Having Neo as part of your group name is not a good sign.

Actually so far Genos only said he is thinking about it. And then says Saitama probably heard about them too, but Saitama said he has no idea.

It's official or it's just what user call it here?

Wasn't it supposed to be the Hunters?

No, Hunters are those 40+ mercs that got scouted for new HA.

There was a misunderstanding, Hunters that group led by Accel, Neo HA wanted him and his group in joining them.

Oh come on not again.

The Hunters are Accel's merry group of mercs. The Hunters were invited to join Neo HA.

Written there, "ネオヒーローズ" = Neo Heroes

Current Genos should around Darkshine/Flash level, capable of curbstomping full Power Human Garou.

we dont know that, we havent seen the new body in action yet against a foe of high calibre

Genos said he can take on a Dragon level monster, that should put him above Peak Human Garou.

did we get a reading on peak human garou? i recall him killing RR and dealing with rover while at the MA, and then being incapacitated by psykos

>full Power Human Garou
Such a thing doesn't exist. Garou is still human and his full power is unknown as it grows all the damn time.

Also Darkshine would smash Genos like a tin can. He's very daft to trash talk S classes now.

>did we get a reading on peak human garou
We never did and never will until the end of OPM.

The guy is a 18 years old genius who thought monsters looked cooler until Saitama turned his world upside down.

His "peak" is out there.

I thought ONE himself said that even among the S-classes, Genos was one of the stronger ones?

where did you hear that garbage?

i understand what you mean, but i meant just before his transformation, his strongest "fully human form" to date

He did. Sup Forums has a massive hateboner for Genos for whatever reason.

Besides being one of the biggest jobbers in mainstream manga/anime, now is for shit talking about the S class heroes.

>"Sensei, there's this new group of heroes, please join with me!"
>"Is there free housing?"
>"Well, I'm not sure-"
>"Then nah"

And that's how Saitama picks his side in the civil war event.

>for whatever reason
Because Genos is an annoying creepy stalker and at times thinks he's hot shit when he's always getting getting rekt and jobbing

Genos finally realized that Saitama didn't care about him at all. He also found out that Saitama hadn't ever considered he had improved.
Although Saitama gave Genos the mission to get in the Top 10 of S class, but Genos felt that S-class heroes were very low-level compared to Saitama, so competing in that environment was ineffective to him and put him in a standstill.
Therefore, he decided to change his environment to the newly established "Neo-Heroes" Association.

>now is for shit talking about the S class heroes
And Tatsumaki isn't hated for always doing this because...?
>an annoying creepy stalker
If he were a girl you'd be calling him best waifu.

>And Tatsumaki isn't hated for always doing this because...?
Sup Forums is full of people who lust after immature bodies.

>Sup Forums is full of pedos
We know.

>If he were a girl
Easy

Anything new?

Than don't be surprised people don't mind Tatsumaki's bullshit. You can't fuck Genos no matter how much fan artists try and make you think otherwise.

>If he were a girl you'd be calling him best waifu.

And?

Well Garou technically surpassed Bang the moment he used Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist by himself. Before that he'd incapacitated one of the strongest dragons in the series with a simple punch. Then the psychedelic shit began but he was still partially human.

Then he flash stepped away from everyone so fast they couldn't see him move up close. All in all, his strength to date is impossible to determine.

I'd take Genos' words about casual dragon hunting with a grain of salt. He's not in the right state of mind and ONE is a cruel man.

tatsumaki isnt exactly praised for her trash talk either - but in her case she has the excuse of being much stronger than any hero besides saitama and perhaps blast

and some do like genos's creepy stalker nature, theyre called fujos

>Before that he'd incapacitated one of the strongest dragons in the series with a simple punch.

I guess it will showcased much better in the remake, but if we take in account that Rover came back just after seemingly the same as before that means he actually just tanked his attack just like Bang's and Bomb's. Then there is the fact it looked like Saitama punched him.

Being a stalker is a good character trait when it makes your dick hard, and a bad one when it doesn't?

You disagree?

I feel bad for Genos. How can he possibly improve himself? He is made almost entirely of machine parts. He is essentially Megaman, and can only get stronger by improving his technique and having Dr. Light upgrade his parts. His limiter means nothing because his body is artificial, so he can't even pursue that route. He looks up to Saitama, thinks Saitama can help him get stronger, but how the fuck is Saitama supposed to know if he is stronger or not? To him, you're either an ant, or a slightly stronger ant. Even Garou was just an ant to stomp. He's a salaryman who got stronger by a fluke, there is no profound knowledge in his head, no martial art that will turn the tide for Genos. It's like looking into the sky and asking the sun how it can burn so brightly.

On the other hand, Saitama might get some character development when he has to start living alone again.

because she is far stronger than them, and everyone else excluding boros, garou once he awakens and saitama

YGO has taught me that Neos heroes are shit.

That's like feeling bad about someone (a real person) that can't can't destroy the sun with his fist.

The faggot needs to move on already and accept that he can't become the strongest man in the universe. You know, just like all living beings except one, who isn't even fond of what he is.

Maybe incapacitate isn't the perfect word to use considering the vague context, as we don't know if Rover was knocked out as well. Garou moved him out of the way with a simple punch and came out totally unscathed. Bang, Bomb, Fubuki and Genos together couldn't do the same.

I think genos is an idiot for turning down bangs offer to teach him martial arts
why would you turn down learning the one thing youre sorely lacking in

because Tatsu actually does fucking outclass the scum below her.

Put it another way. It happened because Garou's punch destroyed the floor, and then they got seperated. Neither of those 4 were aiming for something like that, just beating Rover.

This
>muh firepower
>muh incinerate

>scum

i wouldn't go that far, they're just doing their jobs - and for the most part they do them well

>Genos suddenly decides to join Bang's dojo
>reformed Garou is back in town
>he can't resist his ingrained asshole urges and bullies Genos so hard the guy decides to finally kill himself
>the end
Yeah sounds amazing

can anyone give us actual translations?

Pretty much. Martial arts is a really obvious way that Genos could improve himself, even though he is a cyborg. Hell, as a cyborg he might even have advantages over ordinary people in learning martial arts. But he's too retarded to actually think in that direction, he wants to be like Saitama and blow shit up in one punch, which is never going to happen.

nah.

>He's a salaryman who got stronger by a fluke,

Not really. He essentially did the same thing over and over to an obscene degree until he broke the universe. I mean, we can talk about some significant implication of it, but in reality it's just a joke ONE made to explain why he is OP plot man. It's still not a fluke technically. It's just his training.

I'm talking in character :^)

I don't think Garou was aiming to fall down the floor either. His aim was obviously beating the monster but his punch was so unexpectedly powerful it sent Rover flying right through.

tumblr translation

>its been two months since i became his disciple

Really?

That little?

Boring

she doesn't call them scum, just pathetic weaklings/ incompetent, scum implies wrongdoing or some flaw of character

>It's been two months since I became his disciple...
>Yet still, the truth is I have not reached the level Sensei is at
>reaching your Sensei's level in two months
Putting aside trying to be as strong as Saitama, if you can reach your Sensei's level in two months, you need a better Sensei.

What I'm saying is that it was a accident. The fight stopped because of that, but as shown Rover was clearly not out.

okay autismo

Oh ok, cool.

this shit sounded a lot more drastic, though I guess it's mostly correct.

Genos really needs to learn from Bang or something. His mind is what he needs to improve.

>neo heroes

And then he'll be even more disappointed by their level.

>2 months
Didn't Saitama tell him that he was training for 3 years? First off, he's too impatient, and secondly, he's never going to get to Saitama's level

Wait, so was he dissing himself or the other S heroes? That's important.

And I'm saying that 4 heroes' combined efforts were not devastating enough to cause an 'accident' like the one Garou managed by himself, with one charged punch.

So? just because it didn't happen with them doesn't means they couldn't have done it. It's just breaking a fucking floor, that's nothing special.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE, ALL THAT SHIT POST BOROS HAPPENED IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS?
THE FUCK?

Genos is a cyborg with inherent limitations (no "human potential" which is significant in a world like this), a variety of weaponry and specialized movement.

Martial arts in general, like Bang's kind, are obviously designed for people. Who can say how much Genos would even learn that's significant, let alone how long it would take.

Then there's the simple fact that the losses Genos gets happen against very strong enemies where knowledge of martial arts could likely not even matter.

If he's already fully cybernized and as strong as his parts (that upgrade and change more than simple strength and speed) then he has to think and work with that.

onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Events

That's nothing surprising really.

I mean, the MA arc make half of the chapters and it barely took one day if not less.

BUT THE CLEANING OF AN ENTIRE CITY WHICH INCLUDES FINDING THOUSAND OF DEAD BODIES, REBUILDING AN EXTERIOR TO THE BASE AND THE ROADS!
SCIENCE CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH

garou has shown that martial arts can have a huge impact on fighting very strong opponents

Actually, if it's nothing special they should've done it. Instead 4 of them couldn't do anything for a while and had to use the Power of Gag. Garou tom cruised through the energy blasts and sent Rover flying down in a matter of moments. But yeah, that's 'nothing special'.

That only took seven days

>2 months

Huh, I could Swear Metal Knight mentioned a longer timeframe for Saitamas's career.

Genos is still thinking he can reach Saitamas level?

Pffft

It goes pretty fast when you have a robot army

More like Nu-Heroes am I right.

It was litterally stated how much little time it took, stop being a speedreader.

They said they wanted to defeat him. While for Garou he was just in the way.
> Garou tom cruised through the energy blasts and sent Rover flying down in a matter of moments. But yeah, that's 'nothing special'.

I obviously wasn't talking about that, don't be stupid. The fact is that a bit later the same Garou got rekt by Darkshine, so he clearly wasn't THAT strong.

So about 2 months

That's more 3 months and a half than 2 months. Seems like Genos can't count.

Thats some Toriyama level of plothole.

Oh One, u fucked up.

More like Garou kicked him in the head so badly, Genos is now spouting nonsense like capable of 1 shotting a Dragon monster, still believing he can be as strong as Saitama.

That's like 2 months and five days

Don't add the 43 days. He was admitted in C-Class 65 days ago, which was when he started

> 108 days means 2 months and 5 days

Yeah, sure.

Why not? Genos became his disciple the day they entered the association.

>65 days since he was admitted to C class
>somehow that's not 2 months 5 days

Retcon?

How the fuck do you get 108 from 65?

>Admitted in C-Class 65 days ago
>108 days
user, are you ok?

Wait, nevermind, I'm retarded.

What's wrong with that?

It happens to the best of us, don't worry about it

Garou is also a martial arts genius training since childhood, not a fully grown adult made of metal with gadgets

For some reason he added 65 and 43.