What does pol think about Asians?

What does pol think about Asians?

If they shaved they might get half an inch more out of it

at least they're not niggers

well you managed to stop posting black dicks for once faggot

Cock puppets.

this is true, they probably pull close to six figures each too

toning it down a bit, I guess

omg Asians are so unattractive it's amazing.

op btfo

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CHOP OFF MY FORESKIN???

I know that feel (or lack thereof) user. It's just so much better than what I've got.

Only the Devil casts condemnation on materialistic composure

>the Japanese
Sided with glorious Hitler and brought anime to the world along with the PlayStation. My favorite Asians.
>everybody else
They're higher than afr*cans and mudslimes in pretty much every way and will inherit the torch of human technological advancement if the whites die out.

That dude is packing

Asians are good people but their females are hot so unfortunatelly i will cuck them

Hey look it's FOREGEN and They're REGENERATING the FORESKINS you should check out their website!

yeah, well I'm self-conscious about mine. pretty much have a less thicc version of the white guy.

Quality Sup Forums thread 10/10 thank you mods for keeping this leddit garbage thread up

to feed the forces of moloch. what else do you think mass generational circumcision is for with no scientific evidence of claimed health benefits!

Because parents are too lazy to clean shit out of babby foreskins

>(((soy))) sauce

Delete this

This is what consuming soy will do to you.

THAT JUST PISSED ME OFF EVEN MORE!
>missing 15 square inches of tissue on my dick

kill it.

>dat soulless gaze
im in love lads

whack thread lol

you are obviously an insecure fat faggot who trolls asians online because u lack a social life

>that one Aussie guy thats been posting nothing but black dicks for 3 years straight finally moved on to Asian dicks

Can you imagine only being able to put your dick like an inch or two into a vagina? It would still feel good obviously, but seems like it would leave you super sexually frustrated.

yellow niggers are still niggers

Is this out of 'Gorillas in the mist'?

OMFG hahahaha can someone please send this to Tenda Spencer?

Cut dicks when flaccid look so fucking weird to me. It's like... an erect dick with its head uncovered.. but floppy.

Try foregen or just wait a few decades until the jews decide they can make double money by chopping foreskins off and then selling foreskins back LOL

>Tfw you realize they manage to replicate a billion+ of themselves with those tiny stub wee wees

really makes you think lads

THISSSSS!!!
FUCKING KIKES!!

I'm not gay, but I just want him to hold me in his arms.

Japanese are great. The rest are trash

Sometimes I hate being asian and having a small dick and short. But whatever, I'm slowly accepting that. At least I'm smart.

Is there really anything wrong with say a chinese or korean guy watching his gf or sister have sex with a white man?

I like East Asian history and culture, but I am indifferent to them on a personal level. Not a whole lot here to care.

The asian with the smallest dick in the middle is unironically the most attractive of all 3, despite his lack of size. The guy on the left might have a nice dick, but no pubes means he's a creep, and well, he looks like one, too.

t. 10/10 white faggot

What's the context of OP's pic ???

That chicks boobs are too small and her clit is too big. Just because your Asian doesn't mean everyone wants to see your roastie

>I like East Asian history and culture, but I am indifferent to them on a personal level. Not a whole lot here to care.
you said it. i don't think a whole lot of them. as a restaurant worker, i can safely assume i won't make shit all from them. they're as scummy as most other ethnics. they always want hot water.

WN flag... really
And you say faggy shit like that.

I don’t agree with the thread, but I dislike Asians.

I remember being in Vancouver 25 years ago and it was like 95 percent white in 1994

I go there now and it’s like 80% chinks , they are like fucking ants. Who take from the system and weasel out of contributing back. They completely fucked the real estate market.
Fuck the chinks.

>drinking cold water
That makes you fat.

We might be able to be friends at a distance.

sure. most people probably do that to mask the fluoride taste. i drink mine room temperature.