I like (You)

>aquarium
>daydream warrior
>mijuku dreamer
>all azalea songs
>all guilty kiss songs

>Genki Zenkai
>not the absolute shittiest Aqours song

Friendly reminder that Mari's favorite band is Rammstein and she likes to watch live shows of them at night. Yes, this is canon.

First 3 are utter shit
Only subunit songs are marginally good

I liked kanan before she became popular, fake fans please leave.

>Aqours STILL doesn't have a song that can surpass or even compete with Soldier Game
What went wrong?

only good song to come out of Aqours was "yozora wa nandemo shitteru no?"

>the entire Love Live franchise still don't have a song that can surpass or even compete with Rest@rt or pretty much any other IM@S song
What went wrong?

>The entire idol industry still doesn't have a song that can surpass or even compete with real music
What went wrong?

IM@S songs are shit and half of the characters can't even sing properly.

Will idolfags ever recover?

Love Live songs are shit and half of the characters can't even sing properly.

shutup

What did he mean by this?

nico nico nii~

Why's Chika so damn UGLY

How did You know?

she never bathes

She's basically that one dancer girl from IM@S movie who got depressed over some retarded reason and got super-obese, but 765's took pity on her and let her dance with them anyway.

Except that girl was only ugly because she was super fucking fat, Chika was just born that way.

I shitposted so much while pretending to be a Kananfag back when the show was airing that I actually turned into one.

Best girls

I do wish that there was a better quality of this

I'm a Kananfagfag. Why is she so cute? Also how can you let a background character be cuter than the main cast?

Dia is forever

Well in Chika's case, in exchange for being smarter and less of a drama queen like Honk she had to sacrifice her appearance.

>half of the characters can't even sing properly
Only true of OG LL, they fixed that with Sunshine.

>Chika Ugly
Holy shit these opinions are so fucking bad and I'm a Hanamarufag.
youtube.com/watch?v=p7uwtkuGkU4
Chika is kawaii as fuck!

>mfw the only Harukafag in the world

Because of her retarded looking hair, seriously what is up with that?

Yeah it looks like typical slav hair

She has to stop Metal gear

>Takamatsu: With those kinds of anime proving to be commercially successful, it’s also made it easier for manga to depict yuri in general magazines too. Female archetype reactions towards men like tsundere actions were major, but they’re now becoming common towards other women too.

>Sasaki: There’s that kind of things in shows like Love Live Sunshine which have a lot of girls active in the show. Someone is being depicted as being jealous of someone else or something like that.

>Kusunoki: In Love Live Sunshine, usually you imagine that You-chan would definitely become jealous of the other girls, but I was shocked when that surpassed my imagination and became reality. Overall, I saw a lot of depictions where yuri language was used. I don’t know if they were consciously creating it with yuri in mind, but I thought “ah, we’ve reached a point where the framework of yuri has broadened enough to be used for a general audience.”

blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/01/04/manga-editors-roundtable-the-growth-of-yuri

Scans when? Yandere You makes me rock hard with fear.

Nope. I think it'd be better if you didn't exist.

There is but I'll just post the real best girl instead.

Hanamaru is the least shitty girl from Sunshine.

Hanamaru is a great character in Dengeki but a shitty one in anime.

Good taste.

Would she give you a blowjob when she's finished watching?

Everything I do, I do for (You).

>mfw I like all the girls even though I didn't even watched the anime yet

The animes good in the Symphogear is good because it is bad way. Characters are all good they just didn't have time to develop them like S1. Songs are good and a slightly different style then Muse. It is not a retread of the original by any means. Also "We're going to make Love Live give back our past Kanan, take back everything we lost."

user pls...
Maru is adorable too, but her personality became unbearable in the later episodes

That's pretty much most Kanan-fags since she didn't get any real screentime or have personality shown until like 10 episodes in.

>Characters are all good
>It is not a retread of the original by any means
Are Sunshine-fags really this delusional?

>Comparing shit like Sunshine to something as good as Symphogear
I was able to watch 3 seasons of Symphogear and still want more. I couldn't even finish Sunshine.

>I was able to watch 3 seasons of Symphogear and still want more

>Not wanting infinite seasons of Bikki

Aquarium is awesome fuck you.

Why is she so perfect?

Symphogear is good.

>tfw I miss LL
Something needs to happen soon

But I really love you, You.