South Africa - Can a targeted people survive White Genocide?

Hello everyone, it's your girl Astra.
Can we please discuss the realistic possibility of an outnumbered people surviving a Genocide?
Has this ever happened in History?
>I know that we Germanic people survived attempted genocide by Rome's empire, but we were not a minority.

Do you think that we White south africans have a realistic chance of surviving a genocide by the local Bantu negroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/admixture-in-south-african-afrikaners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Boers
>White

Fake flag. Get off this thread. You are not white. That is why you're hiding behind a fake flag

They can, but only if they band together. In Europe, places like Germany and France still have a ways to go before they will feel compelled to do this.

Im pretty certain it has something to do with perception of safety. Once the average joe of a group starts to feel endangered himself, then things change.

one drop rule, malay-khosi monkey

>your girl
First of all, sweetie, that's a nigger way of speaking. Furthermore, you are referring to Roman genocide. Foreigners have been used by Jews to invade enemies and ruin their civilizations since Egypt. Every great civilization has fallen due to unchecked immigration. Have you see the abomination that is the modern day Greek? The mixed slave race is real. Only Jews resist race mixing as a doctrine. Your only hope is to make as many white babies as possible.

France has millions of non whites though. Way more than Germany. I think France is a lost cause. I might be wrong though

The more I read your cunty, self-absorbed threads, the more I want the blacks to kill all you faggot boers.

Now post tits or gtfo kaffir lover

>Have you see the abomination that is the modern day Greek? The mixed slave race is real.
You talk like a negro or spic. Get off this thread. You dirty non white

The non white reveals himself. Get off this thread, you mud-face

Yes, but if boers are anything like whites everywhere else they'll be too cucked to do anything about it until it's too late.

Its not that I disagree, but bear in mind that France is something like 85% white. Thats low, but if we are going as far to rule out countries as lost, we are not there yet. I feel its just not possible for a population to drop to 50% and not attempt to change things.

Modern Zulus have guns though. Not fair

No. Fighting is irrelevant, with blacks running your government you are going back into the stone age. There will be starvation, loss of modern services such as electricity and sanitation. Tribal practices including cannibalism and genocide. Even if your tribe 'survives' you will have to learn how to make mud pots and hunt rats. The end state of a 'surviving' white population in south africa is one where you learned to become african. So either you die as a european people or survive as africans. Either way you die.

Niggers had guns and tank during the bush wars. Whites beat the crap out of the niggers anyway.

True

>Hello everyone, it's your girl Astra

Never heard of you. Should I have?

its easy if you know your being genocided and can form together and fight back

Barring some horrible plague that kills all of the negroes or a reversal of ZOG's anti-SA policies I expect that all white people will be killed and eaten as soon as times get tough.

Nigs gonna nig.

>Can we please discuss the realistic possibility of an outnumbered people surviving a Genocide?
Yes, just have some babies. 1 for mom, 1 for dad, 1 for growth and 1 for acidents
>Has this ever happened in History?
Look up jewish history in europe before the enlightenment.

Fuck off

>Do you think that we White south africans have a realistic chance of surviving a genocide by the local Bantu negroes?
Ja

Its not really a genocide, because there is not really such a thing as a white african. Merely the offspring of illegal, unwanted colonists. Africans are entirely within their rights to throw whites into the sea, just as how white europeans should be mass murdering black invaders (but dont, sadly).

Africa for africans. Keep them there, stop antagonizing them, stop feeding them.

How does it feel to be 6% nigger?
unz.com/gnxp/admixture-in-south-african-afrikaners/

Nothing will survive until we recognise what changed. It was the boom in TV ownership in the 50's that made ALL this shite possible. The media has poisoned minds for 65 years.
SJW normies believe it's their experiences but it choreographed memery by (((media))) that's in their brains.

She meant about the meme flag

This ''''''white girl'''' makes a thread everyday, and has been exposed as fake several times.

Fake flag. Get off this thread. This is a whites only thread. You're not welcome here

I pray that white South Africans are armed to the teeth, and have an escape plan. Unless you can uncuck yourselves, form a new political party and army, exterminate the subhumans and take back your land... I don't know what will save you.

Not even a simple time-stamp has been seen

Whatever happens
We have got
The Maxim gun
And they have not

South Africa is as old as America; saying only nignogs belong in SA is tantamount to saying only native indian tribes belong in the US.

You non white POS. Get off this thread immediately. Unless you want to lurk and watch white people have a discussion

We are armed. But we are still outnumbered 10 to 1

>Do you think that we White south africans have a realistic chance of surviving a genocide by the local Bantu negroes?

well hopefully they will be finished at once and quickly if thats to happen. SA "whites" have the biggest nigger admixutre out of all the colonies. assuming they would become refugees to europe or something that would mean a big nigger DNA influx into the european societies.

(and lets be honest, a racial purity test is still, politically impossible to implement).

T. jew larping as White Supremacist

I wish I could help you guys, sadly I dont have access to the resources and guns of the UK military.

see

She's just another CIAnigger like LS-Stein or the tire slasher.

I hope you`ll be welcome in Poland, after western civilization falls, at least i support refugees from south africa to Poland.
(refugees not black migrants)

The problem with South Africa is that if the whites started using violence to defend themselves from violence, the UN would label them a terrorist group and help with the genocide.

The fact that every single poster ITT isnt asking for tits and timestamp is a clear indication of how far this board has fallen.

The nigs are dumb. Use this to your advantage.
Build connections between high-rises, like in the Johannesburg story.
What they want is money, that's why they came to south africa - it shouldn't be hard to bribe them.

she makes a lot of threads.

she/they post everyday about sa, gone well past tits or gtf cia or not by this stage.
pretty sure its a larp to datamine, seen the threads where people offer to wife her and shes probably had loads of personal info collected

>We are armed.

Practice. Become a good shot and be familiar with your weapon. Stack ammo. Make stands at defensible positions but know when to abandon them. Take only essentials. Travel light, move quickly. Be fit. Communication is key. A force multiplier. I cannot stress that enough. Secure comms can turn one rifle into many. Flee where your enemy is strong, strike where he is weak. Their only real advantage is numbers. You can outfight, but more importantly outthink them.

Keep heart and spirit strong. Good luck.