>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis w/Lybian FS @DoD 11/30/17
youtu.be/nXitWIf1TRc
>SoS T-Rex meets german FM 11/30/17
youtu.be/VU2gKBWyh6c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/c90e9c02cb0b46799a2aa05d3582a29f
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3333520/Iran-general-Soleimani-lightly-wounded-Syria.html
c-span.org/video/?435649-1/carpenter-v-states-oral-argument
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/937052667976839169
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/936868778297638912
twitter.com/CIA/status/935234182242033665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

*breathes in*

Thanks for baking, got next like you said.

Trump is a clown and his fagbase are soyboys

Ssssh go to sleep Ameribros
There's no morning Joe today
It's alright to sleep

t. torontofag

We need a wall.

what was the fundraiser for?

Canada is underpopulated.

Blue wave coming drumpfies

apnews.com/c90e9c02cb0b46799a2aa05d3582a29f

>WASHINGTON (AP) — CIA Director Mike Pompeo said Saturday that he sent a letter to a top Iranian military official warning him that the United States would hold Tehran accountable for any attacks it conducted on American interests in Iraq.

>Pompeo, who has voiced staunch opposition to Iran, said he sent the letter to Gen. Qassem Soleimani, a leader of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and elite Quds Force, but the general didn’t read it.

>“I sent a note. I sent it because he had indicated that forces under his control might in fact threaten U.S. interests in Iraq,” Pompeo said at a defense forum at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute in Simi Valley, California. “He refused to open the letter — didn’t break my heart to be honest with you.”

>“What we were communicating to him in that letter was that we will hold he and Iran accountable ... and we wanted to make sure that he and the leadership of Iran understood that in a way that was crystal clear.”

Iran's Response

>In Iran, Mohammad Mohammadi Golpaygani, the chief of staff for the country’s supreme leader, said Soleimani ignored the letter. “Recently, when ... the CIA chief through one of his contacts in the region sent a letter to Gen. Soleimani, he responded by saying, ‘I did not either receive or read the letter. I have nothing to tell these people’,” Golpaygani said.

Pompeo on North Korea

>“I think we have a pretty good understanding of the scope and scale of their program and how far they are making progress towards being able to reliably deliver that system against the United States,” Pompeo said.

>“Those around him are not feeding him the truth about the place that he finds himself — how precarious his position is in the world today. It’s probably not easy to tell Kim Jong Un bad news,” he quipped.

More in the article I can't quote due to post limits

>Kill all french whites
>Suffer God's wrath for being a nigger
>Somehow our politicians say we need to take those people
I wish I could send those motherfucker to the ocean, seriously.

>Pmurt hasn't made wolfgirls real
FUCK THIS GAY GENERAL I'M NEVER COMING BACK
THE #TRUMPGRET IS REAL
IT'S FUCKING OVER

thanks buddy have fun, nn

PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL
>PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL
PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL
>PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL
PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL
>PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL
PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL
>PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL

>have a cigarette
>throw up in my mouth

Guess it's time to quit lads

Rick & Morty is best anime

>motherfuckers*
You go to the bank and they are always prowling around, drug dealing, doing nothing, just roaming around aimlessly.

the best part is that Trudeau can't complain about us sending him our garbage without violating his stated values.

fuck off we're full eh

nn

AWOOOOOOO

whatever. is this faggot any improvement to our CIA? it's still one of the world's shittiest organizations.

you tell em leafe

How is this not cuck cart edition?

donald is quite literally my idol TB H

>SIMI VALLEY, Calif (Reuters) - The U.S. agency tasked with protecting the country from missile attacks is scouting the West Coast for places to deploy new anti-missile defenses, two Congressmen said on Saturday, as North Korea’s missile tests raise concerns about how the United States would defend itself from an attack.

>West Coast defenses would likely include Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) anti-ballistic missiles, similar to those deployed in South Korea to protect against a potential North Korean attack.

>Congressman Mike Rogers, who sits on the House Armed Services Committee and chairs the Strategic Forces Subcommittee which oversees missile defense, said the Missile Defense Agency (MDA), was aiming to install extra defenses at West Coast sites. The funding for the system does not appear in the 2018 defense budget plan indicating potential deployment is further off.

>“It’s just a matter of the location, and the MDA making a recommendation as to which site meets their criteria for location, but also the environmental impact,” the Alabama Congressman and Republican told Reuters during an interview on the sidelines of the annual Reagan National Defense Forum in southern California.

>Rogers and Congressman Adam Smith, a Democrat representing the 9th District of Washington, said the government was considering installing the THAAD anti-missile system made by aerospace giant Lockheed Martin Corp, at west coast sites.

bumping

DELET THIS
STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS Go-good friend

stop talking shit about my cuck cart. seriously, i've pretty sensitive about it.

KEK

CART

Soleimani has been dead for over 2 years, but Iran won't admit it.
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3333520/Iran-general-Soleimani-lightly-wounded-Syria.html

Will you losers get a life and stop sitting around this general of a literal clown

This picture always makes me laugh

>oh man the poor mexicans are separated
>what do you mean the kids should just go back to mexico if they're sad about their parents getting deported are you racist or something

Fucking beaners

video (well audio) of the supreme court case in question

c-span.org/video/?435649-1/carpenter-v-states-oral-argument

stop using reddit spacing, it actually makes greentext harder to read

the gorsuch portion starts around 58m in

top kek

>Daddy, why didn't you give the government more money?
>They do such a good job of spending it responsibly
this nigger is so fucking stupid, he got expelled from the deepstate (fired too many times for some of the worst journalism ever recorded) and now he's relegated to twitter. he is literally the gift that keeps on giving

>whatever. is this faggot any improvement to our CIA? it's still one of the world's shittiest organizations.
Pompeo is fine as CIA Director, he has been low profile but has been doing his job. His predecessors were John Brennan and Petraeus,

It's really hard to rate the day-to-day for something like CIA due to the secretive nature of their work, but Trump trusts him enough to keep him in the post. He is also who has been giving Trump his intelligence briefings in person so whenever you see a "Daily Guidance" with an intelligence briefing, it's Pompeo who is proving POTUS with intel.

>stop using reddit spacing, it actually makes greentext harder to read
was just copy and pasting the same format Reuters used but point taken

>my tribe wanted it
Oy vey! What an antisemite!

>I wanted to show my wife what tentacle rape hentai was

>my tribe needed to win

Funny coming from a kike

>libtards

Guys stop spamming him on twitter, he's on to us

Can someone tell me how lowering taxes is supposed to help the 20Billion dollar debt?

his *kids*

fixed that for you

Damn, Drumpfies BTFO.

>making different paragraphs is now reddit spacing

Are you 12 or something?

That's some terrible waifu choice, Kurt.

>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/937052667976839169
Wizard is shitposting again.

>roastie wants Sup Forums to her job for her
KEK

good catch by Assange (or whatever autist tweeted him the clip).

That is why the ABC correction was so massive (and why there was a suspension over making the error), major difference between a candidate and a President-Elect doing the contact.

Aren't some of these pics from Israel?

i trust the cia about as much as i trust a yeast infection. they tend to do things like traffic children and toddlers to be raped and sold. mind you this is all for their blackmailing operation. my overall point is the organization is waaaaay too big and too corrupt to possibly salvage. you lose my vote when you start selling 2 year olds to CEO's and "dignitaries"

> muh tribe
> muh tribe needs this
> muh tribe needs that
Is it just me or whill that faggot kike never stop going on about tribes as if anyone but Jews was constantly thinking in that category?

I mean the matter is simple

Libtards say that middle class will pay more, hence they'll vote D in 2018 and beyond. Republicans say the opposite.

Which is the case? No memes

Fuck off, asshole.
We don't exist solely for your sexual gratification.

Because it trickles down dummy

Serious shit, should I learn arabic?

>reddit spacing

>media complaining that farage has a nice pension lined up because how dare he not want to give the eu 50 billion

you mad vertebrate boi?

Like watching feral pigs tearing each other to pieces.
>Democrat/Progressive cannibalism intensifies. :-)

Wtf

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/936868778297638912
Just be careful about particular courses because they try to brainwash you with Islam on the process.

>Serious shit, should I learn arabic?
Korean is becoming pretty popular if you are looking for intel work and is easier than knowing Arabic (and the regional dialects you will need to actually do your job)

twitter.com/CIA/status/935234182242033665

>not even a faraday cage
Fucking losers

Jesus, Julian is STILL pushing Catacuck propaganda?

I don't think he touches that handle anymore.

So none of you know if it cuts or increases Middle Class taxes?

Go into the rationale that libtards use. The calculations specifically. You'll notice a pattern.
> take poorfag sub-9000 numbers
> calculate taxes as if poorfag was above the 9000 bracket
> surprise surprise it looks like poorfag is getting ripped off
It's just monetary kikery. And if their reaction and opposition to it is any indication, the bill was something good.

this is commonly known, and thanks to wikileaks, it was proven in vault7. anyone who is even halfway proficient in using phones or laptops knows that your phone can easily be turned into a bug by someone who knows what they are doing.

>cia
>korea
well that explains that.

*Gropes yer tits*

If the bill actually cuts taxes, are they just banking that people will not notice lol? That they are that dumb, MSM said I'm losing money, I guess I am even though I'm getting 100$s more each month?

there are even references to it in popular TV shows - "the good wife" comes to mind. they flaunt it.

has this ever worked?

>korea

are there 18 month olds they want to kidnap and sell to rich americans or something? what is that operation called. does anyone know? you know the one where they sell young kids to politicians and ceo's to blackmail them?

operation baby raper?

Did he just admit the economy was strong?

grabbin them by the pussy is more acceptable?

youre assuming D voters are employed, theyre not. most are starving students and nigs

even WaPo will have a very tough time trying to convince the blue checkmarks that the economy is bad. they must concede that point

Or, you know, you are at war with Korea

totally nothing to do with Obama, amirite fellow pede?

but knowing the cia, i'm sure they will pick up some infants along the way.

>10 reasons why obama's X policy is helping you today. #resist
you already know the score, boss

I'm mostly referring to the R voters, which is their argument. And in fact, there are a decent amount of whites that (for some fucking reason, party of Bill Clinton in their mind?) still vote Democrat.

Move on em like a bitch, baby.

One was a verbal jest, the other literal.
So, yes, grabbing them by the pussy is far more acceptable.

Slowest recovery in American history. Not a SINGLE quarter of 3% growth.

Only a nigger could fail that badly with all that QE.

>chumpsters

>Hillary projected to win
>stocks drop
>Trump wins
>stocks go back up
Hmm

>projection set to maximum

>b-but but....