Guys, I'm crying right now

Guys, I'm crying right now.
Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Meghan Markle. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her.

Meghan Markle really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omLgJe9cnCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does your mummy and daddy know you use Sup Forums, prince harry? the queen will not be amused

ugly feet.

Hi Sup Forums

It's so funny seeing JIDF try to run these demoralization campaigns and just acting like total Jews. You guys seriously can't even hide being a kike on an anonymous imageboard.

His Mum's dead and his real dad disowned him

Fuck off with your shit bait.
Sage goes in all fields.
1 PBTID

You must possess her, OP. The only thing that stands in your way is that inbred ginger retard. You know what you have to do. Godspeed, stalker user.

> muh tears
Faggotry thread. Kys

>meme flag

shes pretty

That looks like a nigger OP

I could be wrong though

this for real
she has these weird orangutan feet, some dude called it moynards feet or some shit
not even gonna save that pic on my SSD tbfh

Out of Africa theory is being smashed to claim that humans came out of Europe.
This is not "score one for whitey" this is to claim that niggers entering Europe are simply coming home.
Harry is being made to marry a quadroon so that they may say negroids have a rightful place in the UK as they're even in the Royal Family.

copypasta

Fake plastic looking bitch I'd rather have sex with a guy. Maybe a few guys, uncircumcised only. I'd rather nibble and suck on a bunch of guys foreskins.

this

Those are Tranny feet.

I jack off to women's feet several times a day, but these don't cut it.

Sup Forums liking some niggershittranny, this place is truly lost.

Stay triggered, my friend. By this rate, when they announce she’s pregnant, this place will melt. Glorious.

MONGREL'D

>creepy fetishist on an anime imageboard is the one who's picky here
lol

someone makeapp this mutt pronto

>foot fetishists are creepy
not really.

youtube.com/watch?v=omLgJe9cnCw

I feel you, bro. She's hot as fuck.

that's some egyptian dna right there

>Guys, I'm crying right now.
Another day, another crying faggot thread.

She's a mutt, ugly, had absolute hideous feet. jewish nose/mindset. Perfect for an American.