POOR PEOPLE HATE

>buy great apartment with amazing views in new suburb
>at a pretty great price too
>a few months in realize they built public government housing
>brush it off as the building themselves are far away
>suddenly the construction site at my apartment block is having problems due to migrant kids, bogans and other poorfags stealing and breaking shit at the site
>tfw my place will be delayed because of poor people
>tfw the value of my property in the long run will go down because of poor people
>tfw i won't feel safe in a new neighborhood because of fucking poor people

This pisses me off. I fucking worked hard, and continue to work hard and save for the chance to buy myself a new place, in a suburb that WAS safe (lowest crime rate in state) and now not only do they have existing government housing, they also have more planned. What the fuck?

let this be a lesson, always avoid poor people

so nigger hate

So you bought an apartment and you are complaining about poor people? Did you ever consider how often the opposite occurs? Yuppies driving up rates all over the map. Soon boomers and millenials alike will join to purge the condocuck once and for all

>Be aussie
>wakes up
>steps on the ground, gets bitten by a snake
>puts on his slippers, stinged by a scorpion
>dresses, bitten by a black widow
>goes on the backyard, bitten by a crocodile
>gets stolen by abbos
>its 50 degree celsius out there

>they built public government housing
aye thats fucking gay m8 I feel bad for ya

>not being rich enough to avoid the poor
Sorry pal, that means you're poor

Didn’t research the neighbourhood and planning developments before signing a contract? Don’t blame the city or poor for your stupidity. Always pointing fingers instead of taking personal responsibility....just like a...

>abbos proceed to siphon gas out of the crocodiles fuel tank

>pays 30% tax to the government

>finds his wife with an emu

no, there are literally no blacks in my city
last time I saw a black was when abos came and performed at my work

hahahah you have no idea cunt
literally every suburb in australia has gobmunt housing, its just new suburbs have less and in my case it was unfortunate that they're putting up a lot

sure i could have done more research but when i checked it was one block and FAR away

barangaroo? that's 90% housing commission and its never been safe. Suck shit cunt

where the fuck is barangaroo cunt?

HAHAHA
>worked HARD
> fuckin' "po people"
>got fucked after working SO HARD by greedy developer kikes, who themselves are working hard.
>construction drones that are working SO HARD, too.
my
poor
sides
check if it's the chinese company who's developing the land they just bought.
If so, then you got chinked m8.
But don't worry, if you just work HARDER, then you can just relocate, right?

Barangaroo is an inner-city suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is located on the north-western edge of the Sydney central business district and the southern end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It is part of the local government area of the City of Sydney, and was part of the territory of the Cadigal people, the traditional owners of the Sydney city region. The area was used for fishing and hunting by Indigenous Australians prior to colonial settlement. The area is inclusive of The Hungry Mile, the name harbourside workers gave to the docklands area of Darling Harbour East during The Great Depression, where workers would walk from wharf to wharf in search of a job, often failing to find one.

Name your suburb

Sounds like a Victoria tier problem

Anyway I didn't save shit, I inherited enough to buy an apartment in a rich area. Feels good.

Something funny I've found is guys are jealous and snide when you inherit significant wealth, whereas women just want to cozy up with you and leech your resources, and the women think the snide guys are betas for getting jealous.

You can't win with women, you need to just act like you don't care other people are better off than you, and then they'll still hypergamy their way to the richer guy.

I used to patrol one of those places as a security guard. So many good but stupid people. And a ton of worthless sacks of shit who need to be forcible ejected from society with a canon.

it feels good to live in the Cotswolds in a village
poverty is non-existent in my village

You gave it all away with the "I won't feel safe" line. You are a limp wristed pussy who feels intimidated around working class males. You sound timid.

This guy gets it.

POOR PEOPLE HATE
HATE POOR PEOPLE
PEOPLE HATE POOR
POOR HATE PEOPLE
HATE PEOPLE POOR
PEOPLE POOR HATE

Those are all combinations out of your thread title and almost all make as much sense as this thread. tl;dr fuck off.

>project niggers
>working

This.
It's the pyramid of hate.
Higher status will always hate lower status. That's why the people at the top want to put us all together so we kill each other.

>MUH PRUPPITY VALYOUUZ!!!! OH NOES!!!!

>>buy great apartment

Well, there's your problem right there. Buy a big boy house like a real man, poorfag.

Just remember
>Jet fuel melts steel beams
Sucked in for being a cuck living in an apartment