I got sent to china for my political fanaticism

I am now back to tell my tale. Ask me anything.

Pic of chinese currency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wlUUFifTCho
youtube.com/watch?v=SXOm4aqt-3s
youtube.com/watch?v=tapw-ISZx3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who sent you and why?

Parents because i told them to go back to china. They threatened to send me to china instead i called their bluff but was given a ticket the next week

Pic

Also video proof its me
youtu.be/wlUUFifTCho

Did it somehow change your fanatism?

Yes. Multiculturalism is a good thing now

That's a handsome Mao.

Bet it is the other way around. You are fooling nobody Wang.

did you partake in the eating of human flesh?

I've heard it's popular in china.

No but i tried dog

Sup Forums is not full of non-white LARPers, y-you s-shill

What's wrong with China? I went there 3 times in the past year. I'm white and never had to pay for anything, they treated me like a king. Endless food, alcohol and women everywhere I walked.

How was food cooked in gutter oil?

Fuck off, you are in 'straya but you are now just a chinese colony.

Its shit. People shitting everywhere. Air is so bad i couldnt breathe for the first 2 days. People always scamming each other. Buildings are all rundown and looks like its on the verge of collapse. Crossing the roads is Russian roulette I actually saw a guy got hit by a car

That's simply not true. How long were you there for?

Pretty horrible. Took me a week to stop shitting out diarrhoea

3 weeks. I was on the verge of mental exhaustion so my parents decided i had learnt my lesson and brought me back
>simply not true
Haha okay shill

somehow that's worse

Did you compare penis?

Yes my penis is bigger

>I actually saw a guy got hit by a car
Did everyone act as if nothing happened? like not even a dial up to emergency services?

I've seen liveleak vids where people don't give a fuck, but i don't have a clue if that's the norm

Animals are just walking food dude

How am I a shill if I think China is okay and not the hellhole it's described to be on this board? Sure the pollution could be better but in terms of infrastructure it's probably on par with if not better than Western countries.

Just because your former colonies are still thankful to you doesnt mean the rest of the country isnt an india tier shithole

me likeky that accent

did you eat garbage oil? how did dog taste?

where were you put up? how many roaches and rats did you see?

I was pretty shaken but everyone was just going about their business. I told my uncle and he just laughed and said it happens all the time and if you get hit it just means you're stupid

Is the UK really so bad it's comparable to China now? That's sad

Because youre saying that china isnt a shithole when it actually is. Your country is shit chang

I was in the original one you created way back.

So how was it?

Are you a commie or a Chinese nationalist?

china sounds badass

So every meme about china is right, bunch of dirty anf autistic insect people

Already answered garbag eoil part. Dog just tastes like chicken. I had dog brain too. Isk how to describe but its like kind of fatty because you know the brain.

Too many to count. I just worked on the rice fields everyday it was horrid

Horrible. The memes were real. People shitting everywhere. Air is so bad i couldnt breathe for the first 2 days. People always scamming each other. Buildings are all rundown and looks like its on the verge of collapse. Crossing the roads is Russian roulette I actually saw a guy got hit by a car

Im an Australian

I'm still not hearing what's wrong with it. Apart from one self-hating Chink fabricating negative things, and two insignificant European countries insulting the UK.

Yawn okay shill
I thought it was a meme too until i went there

Did they treat you like shit for not being part of their hive? How many different colors of rivers did you see?

You sure do look like an Aussie. kek

>working the rice fields

I'm surprised you didn't die of dysentry. You probably have worms now, y'know... you should take some silver and probiotics and stuff, lol.

They apparently think theyre the most superior race. Bragging about how their culture is superior and their language is superior. So obv they made light hearted bants towards me but it was never met with ill intent.
Only 1 friend. Murky shit. Smell? Thats a different story

At least he can show his face without causing bombings, Mohammad.

>australian

My parents paid for it thank you very much
Thanks the citizenship wasnt cheap

aye whats good rich chigga

Nothing much gook

lol you wish

While this is true; you're a real soyboy for letting a different culture freak you out like this. Enjoy the differences, it is an adventure.
t. White man who spent 6 weeks in cities of all tiers, even two small towns in the Eastern part.

Sorry bro. It isnt easy living in a mudhut with limited lighting when youre from the first world.

>superior language
Christ. As somebody who worked with a lot of Taiwanese and Chinese I completely disagree. All fucking gobbledygook

Then go tell them, not me.

Here I was trying to help you out by bumping your thread and you gotta act like a faggot. Chinks, spics, spooks, gooks, and Jews. Bad fucking news.

Cool story bro

A mudhut? I travelled a lot and I never saw a mudhut in China. Acceptable accommodation was cheap as fuck, only cost like 55 RMB per night in some hostels. Either you went far away from civilization (relative) or you're too frugal for your own good

I went to a city called guangzhou as shown in the e-ticket My parents said its a good city but they lied to me. Guess they taughht me a real good lesson

>3 weeks. I was on the verge of mental exhaustion
how much of a pussy can you even be?

why did your id change?

No it's a testament to how frightening china is. The memes are all real friend. This explains why chinese ppl are emotionally ants because thats how they adapt to their environment

Fuck off chang we're full

but is there hope? I'd go to China in, maybe 50 years.. assuming they psychosocially evolve over the next few generations. Koreans were living in literal mud huts before WW2, weren't they?

jeez you are retarded

fuck off I want my all white community back

i've been to guangzhou and it wasn't anywhere near as bad as you are describing it.
not the greatest city i've been to either. that was probably hong kong. not sure if you would describe it as a chinese city

Sure. We all lived in mudhuts if you go far back enough. Your question is will china become livable? Yes the question is when? 50 years? From what i saw dont hold your breath. Go there with a gas mask and fuck cheap chinese whores and get the hell out of there.

Asia is just a sex tourist hotspot

Come and make me

>guangzhou

hahahaha wow
they really wanted to teach you a lesson

Sure shill.

Looks like the Chinese shills are out on full force tonight

Yeah they did. Everyday in china is a day you risk your life.

And this is coming from someone who grew up in 澳大利亚

I have fucked a few Chinese gooks from Hong Kong. Pussies were tight as fuck.

I think it really depends where in china you go, but the mental picture of them punishing you by sending you to guangzhou is too funny

what did you say to them when you got back?

Japan was 180 from what you're describing.

Why? seems like a quaint place...

天河区 if you want to be abit more specific as to which part of guangzhou. Sont listen to the shills here promoting china as a livable country.

Remember. Sex tourist hotspot. Nothing more

Told them to stay where they are and told them to stay poor

>you will never lord over a pile of rubble in guangzhou

Le australian face

No this is not where i lived in. This would be a lot better. Guangzhou is a massaive shithole and so is the rest of china

Go home gook

Make me

my city doesn't even have a metro!

AusUnit 731 when

I'm probably the only white person on Sup Forums lel

Cheapest larp.

Based Uncle

Yeah so am i. Shill

Kek nah you're not

Not larp. I already posted sufficient proof

I work in shipping and I deal with the Chinese a lot.

They are massive cunts, the lot of them. They will fuck you every chance they get. We had a shipment of grain going to Huangpu and the buyers decided they didn't like the grain price (after it had already been negotiated) so they just fucking left it at the terminal and incurred huge amounts of cost to our client.

Needless to say that client is never doing business in China again.

Yeah i am. Daddy made a nice investment here and the Australian government gave me and my family Australia citizenship. Never knew being Australian was so easy :O

some parts of china seem quiet and peaceful
youtube.com/watch?v=SXOm4aqt-3s

your parents just sent you to one of the worst spots to teach you a lesson

Thank you for your input. We must spread aware of how disgusting chinese people are.

Lmao.. relying on a YouTube video. Poor effort shillboy

>Come and make me
Dont hide your address then

Dont worry guy, these racist assholes just don't appreciate diversity in their country. Tell us: from your perspective, will Australia prosper from being conquered by China?
Is Orange chicken better in China?
Who has better looking women, China or Australia?
And lastly:
Is it true all Australian women are utter trash?
Thanks guy

Sure buddy ill meet you at burwood station anytime

I have a Chinese friend who told me the exact same things.

How was the food OP? Best and worst thing you ate?

Australia will prosper at the demise and expense of the Australian people but yes Australia will prosper.

Food in china tastes like poison
Chinese women looks subhuman likely due to eating disgusting food all day
Australian women are also trash yes. For a bunch of women from a 1st world country they're definitely all trash

Well. Now you know

Applied for a job in burwood today on westconnex

First you say you hate China, then you say you love China. Which is it chigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=tapw-ISZx3E