Christian Life Is The Best Life

Devout black Christian here, Christian life is the best life. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't!

MODS

REDDIT

fuck off

don't bump this thread retards looking at you

Christian for life

WUT?

Christian for life

You are the one who is retarded. WTF are you doing here anyway heathen? Sup Forums is a Christian board. Bump this thread christ-anons.

Life without Christian morals is impossible for me. Christianity is the reason I'm in this great position today. Praise Jesus our lord.

Another non Christian LARPing. Go worship Odin and stick shit in your ass.

Daily reminder that racism towards fellow Christians of different races is strictly forbidden by the Lord. Godless racists and neo pagans will burn in hell. Repent.

Shut up heretic.

I doubt a black man can live a Christian lifestyle... like your eyes you are full of shit

Celebrate the marriage of a godly, Christ-exalting man and woman who are marrying in the Lord across racial lines.

We are more devout than all these racist heretic white bois on Sup Forums. The least you could do is to give your white "christian" daughters to us. In the name of Jesus Christ our lord of course.

bump for whitey tears

ha haa haa... What a bunch of bull shit, Black are devout... wrong all you lazy wellfare home wreckers can do is eat fuck and complain about racism

plebeian fuck off.

Lol. I bet you aren't even real Christian. Traditional christian girls love us black men, true followers of the bible. They hate godless racists and neo pagan heretics.

Spot the cross you heathen piece of shit. I gave it to her, to make her more religious and all I get from you racist heretic white bois is N word.

Deus vult LARPER detected. Ready to fight another jewish war in the middle east for your holy land?

Deus Vult. Crusade that white womb brotha in christ. Have a beautiful christian baby. Racism has NO PLACE in christianity. God loves all, we are all united in Christ. Amen

B U M P
U
M
P

Is this like some weak attempt at meta trolling the incels of Sup Forums into embracing paganism?

I'm pretty proud to be a "Deus vult larper" user. If that's what you a filthy jew calls it. Jesus still loves you, you have plenty of time to repent for your sins. You do that.

And yes I would die to save our holy land Jerusalem. I'm no coward. May God bless us all.

Well said! Amen.

PAGAN FAGGOTS ARE SO EASY TO TRIGGER!

sure thing varg

user has a point. I would rather let my daughter marry a conservative black Christian man than a Pagan idiot or a godless racist. It is what the lord wants.

> christian thinks wearing a necklace makes someone Pagan
I expected christians to have really low IQ but being this retarded?

Disgusting christian thread. I hope you and your shitty Abrahamic religion dies.

agreed fuck pagans

> celebrate the death of white race and the ever growing religion (((christianity)))
t. jew worshiping christfag. wtf i love great replacement now? praise (((jesus)))!

Fuck You

The Book of Genesis clearly states that the snake is a "beast of the field", using the same phrase that is used to describe all the animals. It's just a snake. Why would God allow Satan into Paradise? And if he was using Satan to tempt them on purpose, kind of like Job, then why was he so furious at the snake after finding out what happened?

The Book of Revelation calls the devil the "serpent of old," but later on in that same book, Jesus refers to himself as Lucifer. But the whole "light bringer/shining one/morning star/Lucifer" thing is a whole other topic that I won't bother trying to get into here, but I encourage you to look into it a little bit.

It seems pretty clear that "Lord God" in that story is the bad guy. He said that if they eat the fruit, or even touch it, they will surely die the same day.

The snake said, "No, you won't die. Your eyes will be opened and you will become like Gods."

So they ate it, and the next line is "And their eyes were opened."

And Yahweh says, "Behold, Man has become like one of us. Now, just in case he might also reach out and eat from the tree of life, and live forever, I have to kick him out."

So what Yahweh said would happen, didn't, and what the snake said was true. Their eyes were opened and they became like Gods. Yahweh didn't want Adam and Eve to have the knowledge of Gods, and he didn't want them to live forever. He wanted them to be subservient, and to remain below him. The snake made an enormous sacrifice for the sake of trying to wake us up, and has suffered dearly for it. Seen as the most vile of creatures by most people, doomed to slither around on the ground, carrying venom and evoking disgust. Poor snek, just wanted to help.

Later, in Genesis 11, when mankind builds the tower, Yahweh says, "Oh no, look how accomplished Man is, now there's nothing he won't be able to do. Let's go fuck up his shit."

There's a lot more to the origins of El/Baal/Yahweh, and to the early beliefs of Christians, than what is generally known by most religious folks. In the Apocryphon of John, for example, Jesus tells John that it was he who was in the Garden of Eden, and it was he who convinced Adam and Eve to eat the fruit. Three full centuries of Christian thought and philosophy went by until that book was officially declared to be heresy.

Any force or entity who tries to convince you that knowledge is bad, or evil, or that pursuing knowledge is a sin, is full of shit and should be immediately disregarded. Knowledge is the food of the soul. Knowledge is light, and growth. Knowledge is the raw material that you build wisdom out of.

Those tits are heavenly, source?