RIP Germany

RIP Germany

Explains why I haven't called anyone a roach in a long time.

Looks like the roach infestation on Sup Forums is finally... Exterminated.

roaches can survive nuclear holocaust. i doubt a mere firewall can keep them out

Haha come to india

So this means no more TURDS on Sup Forums?

Is this real? I feel sorry for the turks now...

You know, Erdaroach is not a bad dictator. Kills refugees and keeps majority of them out of Europe, cleaned the roach infestation of the clover.

is there a source for him killing refugees ?

I hope this is true, Turks are genuinely the worst posters. Even the abhorrent leaf doesn't fall to their level. Although I will miss their hilarious racial insecurity.

India can still post

I actually like Turk posters lol

remember the Turk who kept posting about Black Supremacy ?

i'd much rather turks be posting here than albanians, is there any way we can trade?

What a shame

Wasn't the faggot that had the script to post the commie thread every 12 hours a Turk? If so, good fucking riddance.

this is literally heaven

no wonder it has been so peaceful. though i assume it has something to do with keeping Sup Forums away from undermining upcoming kikery

A moment of silence for the raid cans lost in this long and horrific war.

>roaches finally got spraycanned out of this site
excellent.

He, doesn't. He wants to give them citizenship, so he gains voters

>the turkroach menace gets range-banned by king roach himself
There is a god. Now we just have to wait and see if god will smite the leafs.

You still have to deal with the Turks living in Europe Abdurrahman

Wow, Serbia blocked Sup Forums? Why would it do that.

Rip Serbs

Nice no turks

No, he wants turks in Europe to breed more.

wut?

Kek yeah

Still makes him a good dictator in my book.
What some redditors always forget, we need enemies. His remarks about Turks in Europe breeding more and taking over were gold, it was the first time an actual leader said what the right-wing warned about for decades, only to be ridiculed as paranoid.
We need them to openly oppose the West, just as we need Islamic terrorism to convince those normies who otherwise don't give a shit about their homeland, their culture and even their people being eradicated, but when they personally don't feel safe, they start to wake up.

they never belonged here anyway