What's the most 7/10 anime ever?

What's the most 7/10 anime ever?

Zetsubou Sensei
A hard 7/10 no matter how or who looks at it.

bullshit

The movie was a 9/10 though.

You're completly wrong.

Cowboy Bebop.

It depends on what your rating scale is.

If it's an actual one whre 7/10 means good or if it's a retarded one like review sites where 7/10 means awful

Not Tamako, that's a 5/10.

re zero

The former.

Vividbutt. Even if I personally rate it higher.

to the people who rate all good anime 5/10 is there any anime in existence that qualifies as a 10 or 9

That series was more of a 5/10. It only had like 2 memorable episodes and was overall pretty dull. I heard the movie was good though.

I think the only anime I would rate a 9/10 was Gundam Build Fighters. It knew exactly what it was trying to do and did it well, had a fun cast, and a simple but well done story. Just from the story, to the animation, to the music and visual direction it was all well done. I would give it a 10/10 but the use of build knuckle as a win button at the end got a bit tiring. Lets not talk about the sequel though.

K-On

Gundam ZZ
Kamichu
Fuujin Monogatari
Working
Yuru Yuri

7/10 is around here

Tamako Market couldn't be more than a 4.
7 is like Kaiba or Paranoia Agent.

Are you serious
Stop posting until you've seen more than 3 anime

Paranoia Agent is a 7/10 only if you remove the suicide episode. That alone makes it 8/10.

This is the kind of people 5/10fags are

Ya'll got trolled

Nah.

First two YRYR seasons are 8/10, third is 6/10.

The OVA gets a 7 because I play Smash 4 competitively and got a kick out of Kyouko and Yui playing it.

Love Lab deserves at least an 8, if only for managing to be an actually fun comedy.

>Zetsubou Sensei
Ha told you so!

I think of 8 as more than that

Would molest loli

Code Geass

To me, a 7/10 anime is an anime that has a few flaws but was overall still enjoyable. Something like a 5/10 is a series either that has some flaws but was overall just boring, or something I disliked the series overall but technically the anime was well made. A 9/10 is an anime that was both very enjoyable and well made but just has that one thing holding i back, while a 10/10 is a series that's both very enjoyable and well made from start to finish.

Anything below a 5/10 is either a series I disliked and had flaws, or possibly liked a bit or was neutral about but was really poorly made.

So what would you rate a 9/10 or 10/10 series?

i'd give it either a 4 or a 5 out of 5

Ergo Proxy
Uchouten Kazoku
Hyouka
Psycho-Pass

Evangelion

chaika season 1

Squid Girl is the epitome of 7/10 to me. It's good, but it has no substance. Even the legendary extreme feels outta fucking nowhere felt forced.

I've noticed that my own personal anime ratings are really just star ratings plus four. So the absolute greatest series on Earth, Azumanga Daioh and Puella Magi Madoka Magica, only got 9/10, and the worst series I have ever seen, Himouto! Umaru-chan, still got 5/10.

G Reco.

Evangelion

>the absolute greatest series on Earth, Azumanga Daioh and Puella Magi Madoka Magica

>arbitrary number ratings
MAL, please leave.

Definitely not Tamako.

>So the absolute greatest series on Earth, Azumanga Daioh and Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Kekkai Sensen

>not liking beyblade but with gundam
if he's talking about Build Fighter Try, now that's another story

If your scale isn't
0 - Abomination
5 - average
10 - masterpiece
You should immediately kill yourself.

ITS A MASTUH PEECE

flip floppers

I just use 7 to 10 and don't rate anything I don't care about

Samurai Champloo. Most average anime I've watched

> Samurai Champloo
> 7/10

nigger what?

7 is still a positive score you mongs.

That's also acceptable. I rarely finish anime I consider to be less than average so my rating also are skewed towards having a higher mean.

Spooky.

>Umaru the worst series ever

It's a forced meme but you're clearly new if that's the worst show you've ever seen. It's average at worst.

>this entire post

People think along the lines of 7/10 = C = "average" instead of the actual entire range of 1 to 10.

That's dumb as fuck, though, who thinks like that outside of retarded review sites? I'm pretty sure it's generally agreed here that 5/10 is average.

my scale is

10 - decent
9 - alright
8 - mediocore
7 - bad
6 - REALLY BAD
5 - jewish influences?
4 - worst then getting fucked in the ass by 1 million nigrotron
3 - 1 - nothing is this bad lol

That's pretty much the norm though.
Probably depends on the country though, at least it's the norm in America where that justification earlier applies to many people in that a 7/10 is a C, and a C is average.

the average (median) anime is really more like a 3

The norm for America, or France, or any country, does not mean the norm for this board.

I got into an argument the other day on here with some guys that refused to believe 5/10 could be average citing all sorts of statistics methods and rules.
But statistics is used for analyzing data. This is a matter of creating a scale to rate things subjectively. When you have the power to create the scale it seems silly to me that people make up stupid rules like
>nothing is bad enough to be below a 4 lol
>10's don't exist because perfection doesn't exist
>7 is average due to [RANDOM STATS METHOD I LEARNED BEFORE I DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE]
Just use the whole fucking scale holy shit.

Yeah, just to be clear, when I say 5 is average, I don't mean statistical, I'm just saying five is the natural point to set for "I am neutral about this anime."

i give your post a 4

+ you solved the captcha
+ your post has at least one complete sentence
+ you used a word with 3+ syllables
+ english is probably your first language

- you used the shift key
- you used caps lock
- meme arrows
- rude language
- "lol"
- post was not actually about anime

Thanks user, I appreciate your feedback and look forward to making more quality posts in the future.

you're welcome, glad to help

This is the correct rating scale

10 - masterpieces
9 - really great show but not quite there
8 - pretty great enjoyable watch, had dull moments though
7 - it was okay, nothing too great nothing too bad
6 - mostly okay but had some offensively bad stuff in it
5 - man what the hell were they thinking
4 - I want to personally punch whoever wrote this in the solar plexus
3 - I definitely didn't finish this because it was so bad
2 - aboslute shit but not as shit as level 1
1 - shit like mars of destruction

Durarara

Texhnolyze
Serial Experiments Lain
Cowboy Bebop
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ping Pong
Ashita no Joe
Mushishi

gud meme but lain really is a 7 and texh is probably lower

>Serial Experiments Lain
That's pretty generous.

Not capitalizing sentences is a tumblr/fa/ thing

Eh, I'd throw it an 8

All of these shows deserve better than a 7. They're too excellent in their respective genres to deserve any less.

Not really, no.
Unless you're using 7/10 as average, a 7/10 is more than enough for them.

What does this person give a 10?

You have no respect for well made anime. Sorry, I'm going to have to revoke your Sup Forums license.

Hikaru no Go
First season of Rozen Maiden
Rahxephon
Scrapped Princess
Sketchbook Full Colors
Non Non Biyori

Most of those are 8's in my mind.

Haven't seen Bebop, Texhnolyze of Ashita no Joe

I disagree with a couple, but more or less I agree.

These are all correct

They're well made, sure, but not more than 7 well made.

Only thing there I disagree with is Nichijou.
Close to a 10/10

I dunno dude, some of the comedy is so hit or miss.

>a short about menstruation gets the same rating as NHK and NNB

Consider suicide.

I think Nichijou was basically consistent but got tired very quickly. If it had been a 1 cour show I think it would have been received a lot better

>a short about menstruation

what

My 7s

>K-On!
>7
AAAAAAAAAAA

>using a scale to apply quantitative logic to medium that is founded entirely on expression
No thanks friendo

>implying that's how number scores work

>08th MS team
>not 10/10

why?

Parasyte

It went downhill around halfway in