How did occultic;nine manage to fuck up in every way possible? How did human beings make this piece of utter garbage?

How did occultic;nine manage to fuck up in every way possible? How did human beings make this piece of utter garbage?

>too big.jpg
Your faggotry is too big.

They looked to your parents for inspiration.

>utter garbage
>not udder garbage

It actually wasn't completely irredeemable, merely completely average for anime wherein I include all of the fucking 1/10 shows that noone even remembers long enough to consider watching.

The difference is that it set itself up with great expectations.

Had they managed to make do without any appearance by Ryo-tas, in all her basketball tit hurling HURR DURR I'M SO RANDOM HAHA SURPRISE I WAS IMPORTANT ALL ALONG I think this could easily have been a 6/10. If they had subsequently used their screen time to explain some more shit, maybe even 7/10.

Made me appreciate boobs again

chuuni;shit franchise was never good at hiding how much they were pandering but i thought this character was particularly gratuitous

didn't help the series was basically devoid of character development

It's nice to see a girl so happy with her funbags. They're a gift.

I don't get the reason for all of the characters talking so fast without any pauses for any reason. Not even pauses for dramatic effect.

Occultic;Nine is my guilty pleasure. Not event ashamed to admit it.
Compared to other shows in the same season, this show is one among those which are plot-centered, and any show do this is automatically 7/10 in my book, no exception, remembering most anime nowadays are either character-driven or conflict-driven.

>t. millennial with the attention span of an insect.

>SURPRISE

Oh look a retard who couldn't notice the foreshadowing imbued in almost every scene she was in.

It was the only way to make the show fit into one cour without leaving huge gaps. They tried to play it off as a stylistic thing but I don't think it really worked.

Dropped it when they adapted a 400 page novel in one episode. Shit pacing inbound, the ridiculous boobies xd were the cherry in an already plentiful cake of shit.

I liked it

>Dropped it when they adapted a 400 page novel in one episode

That never happened, good job listening to any bullshit you read on the internet without any proof.

OP here, here are some reasons that I just can't see how humans made a show like this.
>main antagonist for most of the episodes is a shitty ad for a toy
>characters talk too fast and it goes from light dialogue to I WANT TO TRAVEL BACK IN TIME without any space in between
>unfitting upbeat fast music playing in a scene where characters are learning about a mass suicide
>the screen turns upside-down a few times without any reason whatsoever
>horrible pacing

I did too, I think this will be better received by people that marathon it rather than watching as it airs.

Funny, I marathoned it just this past weekend. I don't get the pacing complaint, except for the last episode it felt fairly consistent throughout but I guess watching it week by week is just a different experience.

>Occultic;Nine is my guilty pleasure.
>Not event ashamed to admit it.
Well then it isn't a guilty pleasure bc you're not afraid of it. You have no need to be guilty of it anyway.

>main antagonist for most of the episodes is a shitty ad for a toy
What?
>characters talk too fast
>unfitting upbeat fast music
>the screen turns upside-down a few times
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. See below.

>I don't get the pacing complaint, except for the last episode it felt fairly consistent throughout
Exactly, it was consistently fast, that was the point. A lot of people hated the pacing just becuase it was faster than average, disregarding the fact that it was an ambitious creative choice. Everything about the show, from the way the characters talk in rapid back-and-forths, to its fluid short bursts of animation, to its rapid cuts, and constantly moving, dynamic camera, to its short scenes which are composed specifically to contrast one another, to its sound design involving all fast-paced tracks and quick sound effects, the show is entirely created around the ideas of speed and flow. Seeing people call O;9 "poorly paced" or "rushed" reminds me of when people call SoL or iyashikei shows "slow" or "boring". It just completely misses the entire point of the show in the first place.
>watching it week by week is just a different experience
Yeah, it allowed for constant pointing out of all the great foreshadowing in the show and lots of speculation on what the twists were going to be. The threads here for it were the most fun I've ever had with a mystery show.

>THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. See below.
No one will complaint if SHAFT did this.

If Shaft had made this show it'd be considered a masterpiece by a legion of fans.

I do like Shaft but I wouldn't have O;9 made by anyone else.

Yeah, you wouldn't get this ridiculous level of art detail with Shaft.

O9 wasn't bad but I prefer anime that doesn't trade character development for a speedy feel and wacky camera angles

>normalfag triggered over big anime tits and try to blame and shit on the entire show
>again
>with of course, not a single argument whatesoever

Yawn.

>A-1 Pictures
>Not fucking up naturally
Take your pick.

That literally never happened.

Stop watching twats like Chibi.

I love the ending song.

Actually, production-wise, this show was solid, consistently good-looking and no apparent production problems. A-1 Pictures did good this time.

It's the only Sci;Adv show that made sense.

TSUMETAI

You mean how did human beings create this masterpiece?

I still love that despite everyone shitting on the show, not a single thread you faggots truly won any argument at the end.

FLAC RIP of OST fucking when?

SHAFT has a very different standard of pacing, O;9 is not similar aside from the fact that the characters often talk fast. Just look at Bake episode 5. Mayoi Snail is an arc entirely devoid of any of action drama even for Monogatari standards, it's just walking and talking. But the arc has a mystery and it is solidly handled; it takes the time to build up the resolution of the mystery, Araragi's reaction, and the supposedly ultimate fate of Mayoi.

O;9 doesn't take any breaks and nothing seems dramatic because the direction doesn't treat it like it is. I'm fine with people liking the show and the pacing even if I didn't, but it's nothing like SHAFT.

I'm pretty sure there are quite a lot of dramatic moments in O;9, with most memorable moment to me being the discovery of death of Gamon. That moment was undoubtedly intentionally dramatic.

People would have liked it better by Shaft, but not necessarily because it would have actually been better. The source material was the weakest part of the anime, and Shaft wouldn't have done anything about that.

How was it weak? Please don't say shit like LNs are always bad. And the anime is half original anyway, the 2 novels only covered half of the cour.

Most of those points are reasons why I liked it.
>horrible pacing
That doesn't even mean anything without further explanation. Kill yourself.

My hat's off to anyone who can watch this garbage for more than 1 minute.