The generation Z meme is real and it's killing me

The generation Z meme is real and it's killing me.

>be me
>in my 30s
>all the good/trad women I knew when I was younger are married now
>all the single ones are degenerate fuck ups I don't want to touch
>don't use social media to talk to people I know IRL because all the people of my millennial generation are soyboys, SJWs, feminists and libtards with gay marriage profile photos
>hang around communities that are obviously influenced by Sup Forums
>median age of these things is probably 19
>give my opinions on things and seem that much more intellectual because I grew up before smartphones had a chance to fuck up my attention span and because I'm one of the many recovering leftists from gen Y
>underage girls who embrace traditional values want to talk to me and "meet me."

I don't want to hook-up with a girl very much younger than me but it seems like only gen Z girls seem to get it and aren't... spoiled by the decadence of my generation. They felt just as fulfilled staying home and playing vidya and studying than if they were going out getting drunk and riding cock. They talk about their "boyfriends" of whom they never even met face to face because they only interacted online and considered that a relationship. This is all very appealing on paper but as bad as the girls my age are... I can at least talk to them as a peer. How the fuck does anybody seriously think having a relationship with a junior is a good idea?

>How the fuck does anybody seriously think having a relationship with a junior is a good idea?
nigga thats the dream

Fuck the degeneracy out of them. Seriously, nothing redpills a liberal girl harder than some conservative cock.

Go ahead and do it mayne. If you look young nothing but your own conscience would stop you.

>I don't want to hook-up with a girl very much younger than me
shut up faggot. just do it

wrong, liberal women are vapid whores and care a lot about physical appearance (despite what they say on twitter or their positivity signal boost uwu tumblr blogs.) You can't just be conservative, you have to be attractive. I know what you're talking about though.

Bluepilled liberal girls can be converted, but it really depends on what type of person you are and how appealing you are to them

1. Gen Z is 2000+ so 19 year old are millenials.
2. Men should always look for younger women. Our prime is between 30-45 i would say, because that's when we're still physically okay and most of us manage to earn quite a bit of money by then. No reason to deal with women which hit the wall. Their prime is 18-29.

To be honest, i think you should spend a few years enjoy your prime and after that you should search for a women in her early twenties to settle down with.

this. they are shallow as it gets.

From my anecdotal experiences, millennial and generation z women AND men are fucking retarded, way too immature for their age, EXTREMELY fucking selfish, etc.

I honestly have been dating women around the 30 age mark and it's been a blast as a 25 year old. I'm just dating women who fell for the "gotta focus on my professional career" meme and never focused on their social lives. You'd be surprised how many girls are like this.

So you're dating Christmas cakes? I'm jealous.

Women in their 30s are millennials, you stupid roastie.

16 is legal in this country. what is the problem mate? you could find a wife out of this if you groom them right from 16.

don't pass up a good thing

younger women is totally fine. its downright traditional. i'd say a 10 year gap is about right.

I met my husband online in a meyers briggs personality forum when I was 16 and he was 26. We were long distance for over a year we were just really close friends and shared a lot. I knew he was my soulmate right away. Some say I would count as gen z Im not sure but youre right it may be a gen z thing. Now 5 years later my husband is runing his own business which I help him with and we are expecting a baby boy who will be raised by at stay at home and he will also be homeschooled. Good luck these things do work out. I could never have imagined finding the one true soul which matches mine so completely but I have him.

I've fucked many a liberal girl and I've temporarily flipped them over throughout the length of our relationship. The thing is... being a liberal in this day and age says nothing of your values so much as your selfish desire for acceptance.

When I am present in the life of a liberal girl attracted to me, the only acceptance that matters to her is mine and they will very easily change their values to accommodate me. When I leave, they go back because if they can't have the acceptance of me, they need the acceptance of a bunch of other leftist losers.

These girls aren't people I'd want to be with for very long no matter how much they try to understand me.

Fuck you I'm not a Millenial, cunt.

Just find a nice girl off of Craigslist and marry her. It's not that difficult.

You were born in 1992. You're stupid. You're talking about shit you don't know about. You're pretending you're something you're not like a tranny.

Sounds VERY millennial to me.

That sounds wonderful. Was it hard talking to your husband? Did you ever feel like he was from a place too far away from you?

i can't tell if this is fake or not

Sup Forums help

Sweet Im Gen Z., born in '97.

you already realize that all the single women your age are degenerate fuckups.

So the options are go for younger girls or no girls at all. You have to live with that user. I know its hard, im 25 and in a similar position. Only "trad" women in this country have equally degenerate beliefs to normal roasties, their behaviour is just slightly better

Where do you find these girls? I only know degenerates

I can't either.
welp

Same here user. I'm 27 and about every single friend I had in middle/high school is now a full fledged soyboy. I have one friend that I still hang out with that still seem sane.

I have no idea how this happened. I did quit facebook and other social media at a young age though. Meanwhile, the younger generation seems to be much more aware.

Dear /pol a Gen z reprasentative here telling you its all going to be alright in a few years.

Aye comrade.

Seconded.

Remember to lift user.

How many commies can you fit in a huey..

Not enough.

Good thing we have cargo planes then.

Choose one of them while they are still virgins and mold her into your perfect wife, you hit the fucking jackpot, don't waste your opportunity.

too good to be true, show face with timestamp or get out

ur all gay

die

Too busy being a trap to lift.

there is cross over between millennial and gen z, gen z is generally considered to start between 1997 and 2000.

young 30's is basically teetering from x to millennials, dumb dumb

Hook up with men in their 50s. Get a mouthful of cock and a faceful of salt n pepper pubes.

Take the final redpill

A woman is supposed to be your mate, not a peer. Someone to provide companionship, sex and children.

stop being a fag

18 yr old Gen-Z here. I give you my blessing so long as you don't just pump and dump to soil her virginity. If she's not a virgin then use the whore as you would like. I'll probably marry a girl 10 years younger once I secure my finances.

Make me.

cuck

How stable are those 10+ relationships?

Early 30s here as well. 18-20 year olds eat out of the palm of my hand but feel like I'm taking advantage or too risky since so naive, so looking for a peer like OP but Can't find a 24-30 worth anything (fat/unhealthy/vapid/stupid/underachieving/slut/BAGGAGE/antagonistic, the list goes on.

What the fuck happened to women in the 90s?

bls bost poibussi

i just want a gf to exists

I'd say gen z/late millenials likely make up Sup Forums's userbase. Probably 16-22, as a result of today's heavily polarized society. (We're at both extremes, traditionalist conservative views and ultra-liberalism tend to be the dominant political outlooks)

OP is a troll, there's nothing dumber than a 16-20 years old female in this day and age.

Their nervous system is irremediably connected to the smartphone, so much that her spinal curves had to adapt to the viewing of the phone screen.

If you think that's a good choice for a soul mate, you're dead wrong.

I’m 29 and have a similar problem.
Everyone I grew up with is full-on leftard, and now I have a really hard time making new friends. Seems everyone around my age is like this. The only people I can seem to get along with are either significantly older or younger than me.
It doesn’t help that I was falsely accused of rape about 4-5 years ago by some blue-haired turbo SJW I hooked up with a few times. I met her at work, and she seemed relatively sane. A few months after I stopped seeing her, I got fired from my job for some bullshit reason that I can’t even remember, and all my friends simultaneously stopped talking to me. I had no idea what was going on for years, until someone I used to know told me that the girl from work went around saying I raped her, which is100% false.
That dumb bitch ruined my life with her lies. I lost my career and all my friends. I’m just thankful she didn’t try to make a court case out of it, but she probably would have it weren’t an outright lie.
The moral of my story is never bang a girl with blue hair, problem glasses, and a tumblr account. She WILL destroy your life for no good reason.
Find yourself a nice Christian girl with solid morals, and save yourself a painful lesson.
Lefty girls: not even once.

Some of the most prolific college/ultra-libbie types probably grew up with box phones or nokia 3330s dude, have you seen the make up of antifa/liberal crowds? Likely people in their 25s + 35s

i just want to have a half dozen aryan children with a qt christian waifu

why didn't you beat the shit out of her and put her in a vegetative state before she blabbed. it's not that hard to take down a tubtard

I disagree the 16-20 years old females who aren't stupid empty cunts are very decent and really look up to men. Sure maybe the cunts are still the majority, but certianly not as clearly the as the females aged 20-30.

Because I didn’t know she was saying these things about me. I was naive. It didn’t occur to me that someone would just outright lie about something so heinous.

>Dating girls in america
>In a country where the state fucks you sideways if you're a bloke with anything related to the letter "F"
>With a country above you which can prosecute you if you only ever shared a homestead

Fuck that shit dude. No wonder your bitches complain about no good men existing. They're all fucking hiding with their hands in their pocket in case some lady and their lawyer misidentify them.

Well that'd be smart. Battery on a woman, in the US. You'll come out of the sane and with no legal consequences. I'm sure.

lol some friends you had if they all just stopped talking to you because your ex claimed something.

No mate

waifu=/=wife

Well thinking back to the first comments we exchanged I was honestly kind of offended by what he said and wanted to prove him wrong. I had posted something in the INFJ personality thread (which is my personality type) about soulmates and about love really embarrassingly emotional (I was 16) and he kind of ripped it to shreds and told me soulmates dont exist. After arguing over it for a while back and forth we started talking about our lives.

The only thing that I really shouldnt have done was lied to him. He told me he was 26 and noticed my pic looked a little young so I told him I was 18 because I thought he wouldnt want to speak to me again or he would speak to me differently. Obviously not a smart move.

But yeah after the first few DEEP conversations over the phone it was all over for me. I just knew he was the one for me. It was like he turned my day to night and cast my world in hues of blue like an eclipse. As cheesy as that sounds its the best way I can put it.

As a side note now looking back I think younger girls are a better idea as long as its legal and you take it slow. The reason is if you are wholly unintroduced to kissing or anything (I couldnt even visualize exactly what lovemaking was like and there are girls like this) you stand a better shot of having love and sex be 100% tied for her and also she'll always think of you. Just an observation. My advice is to go for it

>Well that'd be smart. Battery on a woman, in the US. You'll come out of the sane and with no legal consequences. I'm sure.
t. australia
well the reggins get away with it so
and if she's in a vegetative state she wouldn't remember who did it retard that's the whole reason i included that

DEATH TO COMMIES

'91 here. Females from my generation are a dumpster fire. We have to write them off as a loss at this point. Gen Z girls are going to have to have 4 kids to balance it. It's cats all the way to the grave for early 90s women.

For the most part, despite the domestic abuse campaigns I can assure you you'd probably have a bloke come off (Atleast, slightly less) fucked by the state when it comes to such things.

You know you'll like leave skin and other shit behind unless you're pretty damned proffesional about it. I did not claim she'd blabber, but I highly doubt it's as easy as "Going out and punching a girl"

Also
>being surprised that a minority gets away with beating people

That's a no brainer m8, get the teen and fuck her brains out, in the meantime molding her mind in your shape too

Knock yourself out bro.

Oh and for the 2nd part of your question yes as our relationship progressed over the phone and Skype the distance became unbearable. Especially on valentines day and when he was sick . so I sent him care packages and I would always add a bunch of DVDs (sadly all girly love stories) and I would have a copy of the same DVDs and we would press play at the same time and watch it together via Skype when he was sick lol dorky. Our fav was "the Lakehouse" lol

The distinctive lack of memes makes me think it's true.

>16-20 years old still seeing older men as dad/teacher/policeman/neighbour/etc

>Gen Z is sooo conservative
>Like all these underage girls who want to fuck a 35 year old man they just met!

Nope its really what happened to us. For a while we didnt want to tell ppl we met online even our families so we just said we met in a cafe. The joke is the website we met on was called personality cafe. So not totally lying.

There is literally nothing wrong with dating girls 10 years younger than you.

Personally, ive been using Sup Forums since I was a highschool teenager back in 2006. And even before then, I was busy shitposting on places like YTMND. I effectively grew up on a pre-faceberg version of the internet. And partly for this reason, theres just this cultural divide between normalfags my age and those like 5 years younger than me. Its like im a vanguard of Gen Z who has more in common with them than I do with my own age group.

>1995
you wish, millennial faggot

I was on the internet before faceberg but that was mainly to play games when I was 5-7

There's disagreement on when it starts
>most claim its between 95-00
why do you care anyway? It doesn't mean anything.

you seem new here

Some people use 2000 as a nice even cutoff, but others use ~1995 and use 9/11 as a litmus test. Basically, if you were old enough to remember 9/11, then youre a millennial. If you were just a toddler and dont remeber life before that event, youre GenZ

But the debate over hard boundaries is pointless. It completely misses the point and its like arguing over where the exact cutodd between green and blue is

>not being a muscle trap
having some small subtle muscles looks even cuter in a dress tbqh

you're a retard

Yup. "Dating younger girls" is propaganda spread by used up feminists who party throughout their 20s thinking their queen of the world, want to settle in their mid 30 for some beta cuck, and then they get dismayed when all the men their age bypass them for the younger girls. So they try to convice men that they need to date their same age group, aka them.

Meant to say "dating younger girls is wrong" is propaganda

19 isnt gen z...

OP would you date this 16 year old colombian even if she pours milk in her cereal bowl before the cereal

If i remember correctly the females now aged 20/21/older to 30 never really had that respect for authority figures/men. They were always bitter and self absorbed. They lied to men and disrespected them and immediately cried and engaded in self distructive behaviour, if you put them into their place or questioned them in any way.

Depends on the defintion the broadest Definition is after 1995, then there are some 1996 and/or 1997 and after 1999.

"official" Gen Z is 1996+, but I'd count poeple born from 1996-1999 as a "proto" Gen Z since they identify more with millenials

Gen Z should be people who don't remember 9/11 pre youtube/faceberg days. They grow up with smartphones etc..

>OP is a troll, there's nothing dumber than a 16-20 years old female in this day and age.
Eh, the problem is that you're assuming that we live in a society where time yields some kind of wisdom and maturity. It doesn't. The 30 something woman is just as addicted to her smart phone and has been for the last 10 years.

Lately I've been going to bars after work because there's nothing to do when I get off shift late at night. One place I went was just an old barmaid in her 50s and a patron in her 60s. They were chilling out and talking about their deer hunting, hoarding cats, fishing, and even bought me a beer. They were decent people and I enjoyed their company, but sadly unfuckable or married.

The next night I try a different bar. I'm the only man without grey hair there. The women all look to be about 40+/- a few years. I sit there sorting through my pockets to clean them out (I have a lot of scraps of paper from work). Jesus Christ were these women fucked in the head. One of them talked about some news story where people were abusing a kid and went on a crying jag about how all she ever wanted was to have kids and how it sucks that she was infertile. A while later at the far end of the bar a different woman complains about working the afternoon shift and having no social life. Also a lot of smartphone usage.

Nail on the fucking head

99% of leftist women don't understand or care about their platform, but use it as garments and accessories

>a different woman complains about working the afternoon shift and having no social life.
I understated this. She was visibly distraught and making a scene.

Gen Z are 12 years old at most. Just so you know.

>all the single ones are degenerate fuck ups I don't want to touch
>I'm one of the many recovering leftists from gen Y
So many feels, plus I'm a worthless faggot anyway.

I was born in 96 and really have nothing in common with millenials

>he will also be homeschooled
Hope he enjoys a friendless girlfriendless life where no matter what he does he won't be able to get real life friends until college

t.body builder who couldnt make a single friend until college because of being homeschool
I missed out on some of my best years and its truly one of the biggest regrets of my life because i COULD have had friends or young teenage love but never did.

>Basically, if you were old enough to remember 9/11, then youre a millennial.
The original definition of millenial was people who entered adulthood near the year 2000. So college graduation class of 2000. The first people to ever be termed millenials turned 40 this year.

Shitty marketing bullshit. Why would the millennial generation end after ten years, right before the millennium which gives them their name?
Boomers 1945
Y 1985
Z 2005
Keep it simple and based on the reality of generations. A generation isn't 10 years, especially now when women are having children later in life.

What are you a faggot? Don't you want to discipline them for being bad little girls?

Cellphones/smartphones are so convenient, but theyve absolutely destroyed social life and cohesion. Just go to any public setting and see how the majority of people just have their faces buried in their phones, even when theyre among a group of friends. And it used to be that strangers might start up a chat because they were both waiting in a publi space, but that no longer happens because everyone has headphones on staring at their phones.

But phones by themselves probably wouldn't be a problem on their own if it werent for shit like faceberg, which gamifies the very concept of social interaction. People hardly ever even actually hang out or chat IRL anymore becaue they just comment on each others FB posts instead. Its like everyone traded real life friendships for pen-pal bullshit.

Any millennial here remember the "I like any kind of music except country phase?" And then seeing these people who said they despise country music going to country music concerts in their 20's?

Fuck you, I was born in 1998, I am definitely not a Millennial