Challenge: give one single reason that (((Americans ))) should not all be systematically tortured to death through the...

Challenge: give one single reason that (((Americans ))) should not all be systematically tortured to death through the most shocking, sadistic and downright horrifying methods imaginable

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=czkwq81b1pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because we have to try them out on the Muzzies first.

There is no reason kiwibro. Burn all of em

i dont see any reason

erase them before they reach le -1%

(((Americans ))) are honorary Muzzies

Die screaming kangaroo fucker.

Daily reminder that (((Americans ))) are honestly the worst abominations in the universe

americans have caused more damage than anything else to whites because everyone admires them so much

if germans or the french or english were the only ones pushing white genocide eastern europeans would be like fuck those people, but americans are doing it and we're all like WOW AN AMERICAN ALL HAIL CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND PLZ

Aww how cute
The world knows
We'll turn this Whole
Shit to Glass before giving up power.

Yep. We really do bring gravitas to any cause we champion.

........well, I can't really come up with a reason.
Reminder to all that it will be Americans who will load up some high rank jew to aircraft carrier to bomb your country into ashes would you ever threaten their precious diversity and globalism.

Come on over.

You got me.

whenever i see an unterstrayan trying to bring the bantz i just get sad. you should leave these matters to people.

Try us. We will kill every last one of you before you reach the mainland.

>muh guns
>muh freedum
Typical (((American)))
m.youtube.com/watch?v=czkwq81b1pI

Colonized your mind without even firing a shot OP

that's cause you got away from europe, from the hundreds of years of horrible wars and suffering and started over

freedom is something europeans have strived for for centuries but couldn't be achieved, then half of us got hit by communism

in the meantime we all drooled at the american dream, and hoped that somehow one day we could live in that world too

you've corrupted the very idea of freedom, now freedom means anal sex and niggers taking your women, white people have nothing to live for anymore, just entertainment and dopamine rushes as we watch our species go extinct

only hatred is left and we've spent 2000 years demonizing hatred

And a nigger behind every rifle.

Legitimately can't think of one, they are truly god's mistake
Make it happen based kiwi bro

You'd have to wear a hazmat suit so you wouldn't catch any diseases. Hazmat suits aren't comfortable.

cause we'll put a boot up your ass you fuckin kiwi. You live on an island, we have the ability to nuke it! Top lol, you don't have the ability to nuke anyone

Try us. We will fucking slaughter you.

Because butter knives don't work that well versus semi automatic rifles

If we clean house in convoluted and absolutely batshit ways, nobody will believe it 50 years from now, and they'll call the purge a "hoax".
You'll know it's working when (((people))) stop hating Hitler's legacy because they start using your names.

Hey Media Matters, go get coffee for everybody, we'll throw you a quarter, haaaahahaha

>Am*rimutt military
>Winning any war since ww2
Stop it you're making me laugh too hard

We gave you freedom, dumbass.

>am*rimutt education

Because we'll send expats to buy the rest of NZ from the local primitives. Then we'll sell it to Chinese to gentrify after they finish buying Australia, so in about three weeks.

>Challenge: give one single reason that (((Americans ))) should not all be systematically tortured to death through the most shocking, sadistic and downright horrifying methods imaginable

Because they'll fucking kill you.

Why even say this? This is known, even if nobody admits it. Claiming this just makes you seem pathetic because everyone is completely aware that nobody else's military is close to ours. There's no need to be so emotional about it when it's a blatant fact.

Because some poofta* that can't fight off
a group of Emu, stands no chance to
hurt anything else on the planet
*You

>new zealand
>emu

>amerimutt education