PLEBBIT TURNS A NEW CORNER - OPENLY ATTACKS VETERANS ON THE FRONT PAGE - WTF WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?

PLEBBIT TURNS A NEW CORNER - OPENLY ATTACKS VETERANS ON THE FRONT PAGE - WTF WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n-XnSoAneU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well this starter pack is actually on the money. You're a retard if you don't a gun though tbhfam and should be taken out of that picture.

Why do a lot of middle-aged vets where Punisher hats though?

i'm actually not a big fan of vets either technically because most of the time they are assholes, so im not denying a kernel of truth, but that's not what this is about. this is about anti-americanism. this is about people being too stupid to realize what would happen if these douchebags didn't exist and actually sign up for the military. this is ignorance and hatred for every one of us in action

because they're fucking gay. If you faggots have plebbit accounts go like it or whatever the fuck, this is awful optics for them kek

Because we grew up on the Punisher comic and the superior Dolph Lundgren film, you soulless cunt.
Daily reminder that physically intimidating niggers and soy faggots in public is acceptable now. Do your part to cleanse your neighborhood of scum. Do it for those who can't do it themselves.

vets are annoying but liberals are worse. if it weren't for idiotic d-bag veterans who were stupid enough to sign up for the military and be used like pawns for their corrupt government, we would literally get overrun by niggers and shitskins and muslims and others (even though this is technically happening anyhow because of said corrupt government), there's still a benefit from them

its a meme, snowflake

>Because we grew up on the Punisher comic and the superior Dolph Lundgren film, you soulless cunt.
That's so fucking gay, and you're fucking gay. The whole thing is a Chris Kyle meme, which himself is an overblown meme, as are the SEALs. 99% of all of the thank me for my service cocksuckers are POGs and if you're a middle age vet, you sure as fuck never did anything. Veterans are fucking insufferable entitled welfare queen faggots that attempt to hide their douchebaggery behind, "I don't care about your feelings".
Get fucked retard.

t. combat vet and ex-contractor

fucking "snowflake" and "safespace" have literally become the only comebacks the lefties have for anything anymore.

Isn't respect for vets mostly a republican thing?
Why does this surprise you coming from a liberal shithole?

>being surprised the front page of plebbit is cancer

Nigger the front page is one of the most cancerous things on the internet. Soylent fueled propaganda.

Veterans are welfare queens, leeching off my taxdollars to fight Israel's wars. Fuck veterans.

This image originated in one of those Turkish vet hate threads almost a year ago. Shows how unoriginal that cesspool is.

> It's not their turn to support a president tho!

American marines are by far the most cucked people on earth

>go to desert
>get cucked by subhuman sand people on battlefield
>get cucked back home by gf/wife
>get back home
>get cucked by divorce courts
>get cucked by bank
>get cucked by pharmaceutical industry
>cuck overload and kill yourself

i am really right-wing and i don't really respect vets, they're stupid useful idiots IMO. but i am usually pretty forthright about it, because right-wingers are usually pretty forthright. liberals usually pretend to have views they don't really hold for optics purposes. im just surprised they're being this brash and bold and coming out with it now.

also, in fairness, i mean even though i think anyone is really stupid to join our military because its so corrupt and doesnt function as a self-defense force anymore, i still think its a little nuts not to have at least a little respect for the people who are sworn to protect you from foreign powers and in likelihood signed up because they understand the threats that foreigners present to us (rather than believing the fag media narrative)

Had a lot to tie with the idea that by obliterating Iraq and Afghanistan we were dispensing justice for 9/11 and all the other retard terrorist attacks of the past 20 years. The war-hype and "crusade" talk was high back in those years.

If you see a vet wearing a Punisher cap or patches or any of that under retard gung-ho shit, point and laugh at them. They deserve to be mocked.

t. user who spent his 20's sweating up and down the Hindu Kush.

>claims to defend American rights
>actually went to Afghanistan while Americans had their rights taken
what did they mean by this?

We warned you about reddit why didnt you listen?
Looking at the pics it looks like a souboy was triggered by one of those insta buff vets that lifts and posts motivational stuff.

What happens?

lol poor veterans, literally nobody wants to stand up for them aside from sean hannity.
i'm with you more or less. i don't want to stand up for them either. they really are assholes. but reddit is using it as an anti-american trope to justify their "whites are bad" narrative

you die

you forgot
>get cucked hard online by arm chair warriors

>going to reddit ever

wait seriously? you think if we didn't have a military the US wouldn't be invaded TOMORROW and you'd be raped and murdered by shitskins? ever open a history book bro? like literally even once? i can understand thinking veterans are douchebags because they factually are, but what you're saying here is really dumb

This. There was a pmc called Kraft, they used the punisher skull because it was edgy and they did hard security contracts. Everyone thought it was "the punisher" as in a reference to the comic book and high speed guys identify with Frank Castle. Within 5 years, everyone was wearing a skull because the thought it was something super operators wear while operating and/or surfing in to hotzones. Call of duty put it in a game and now everyone + grandma thinks skull gear and velcro makes you a SEAL.

you know what's interesting too? why is that all of the politicians with "military service" turn out to be the most d-bag, corrupt, filthy and the most willing to sell out america?

good, Israel's mercenaries deserve to be ridiculed

kill yourself mong

Dude thats how liberal faggots think. This is how you tell a normal right winger from a leftist faggot moron.

uh huh, cute, another original one

why do you leftist can only appropriate rightist insult?
btw, kys soy boy, don't forget to bring fake money for your papa and mama to bribe the heaven's gate god with

It's hilarious really. Same shit with "Operator beards" that CAG used to rock back in the day. It slowly disseminates down the line until it hits the fat fuck "veteran" at the food court in your local mall wearing his oakleys and camo baseball hat. By that time, the guys from where this shit originates are doing something completely different, if they were even doing it at all (ie; skull mask faggoty).

they're like fucking parrots, there's no originality in their brains. if there was they wouldn't be liberals. remember these peoples entire perceptions of reality is formed by what they read in books and what they're told by jewish media

Why is it that when the Muslim ban or DACA or the tranny ban comes up Reddit is telling us the military is full of Muslim tranny beaners protecting our freedom, but when they want to shit on white people, suddenly all veterans are deplorable white males who deserve to be mocked?

exactly, this shit exposes how full of shit and opportunistic the libs are man. when it serves them they pretend to be so "pro-america" and "pro-military" and saying shit like "we respect our men and women in uniform" and blah blah but then when they think no ones looking the truth slips out

to be fair it does get douchechilling when you see these fucktards walking around in fatigues acting like the world owes them a favor.
you CHOSE to fuck your parenting off to go play in a sandpit for 6 months and come back acting like Rambo and wanting strangers to "thank you for your service"
go fuck yourself welfare queens, you arent heroes, you're just self indulgent ego maniacs who couldnt get a proper job and heard you had a chance to face a vastly underpowered enemy, get back to me when you have faced a true challenge

Because of the Draft. Even America's aristocracy couldn't avoid it or else the illusion of equality and liberty would dissolve, and the plebs might have started questioning why they, and they alone, were expected to get fed into meat grinders at Anzio, the Ardennes, or Iwo Jima. Remember that the system almost unraveled because of Vietnam and draft dodgers like Cheney and Trump.

Second part of this problem was the perception that if these assholes didn't have a record of public service prior to politics ("I BLED for my country while YOU were making money!") they would be at a disadvantage against rivals who did. Trump vs McCain in public is a good example of this or Kerry vs Bush during the 2004 election.

veterans are the lowest rung of people that couldnt make it in society and want to leech off the government

i actually agree with you in a lot of ways but on the other hand if not for the military we would be invaded and murdered literally within 24 hours so to say they don't deserve "some" of the more positive treatment is wrong IMO. they do take it too far though and they do get really fucking entitled and its like "you know what bro? you know what would happen if all of the businessmen stopped working tomorrow? the economy would crash and you and your family would starve. you don't see them begging for handouts and telling everyone to worship them though"

>"I BLED for my country while YOU were making money!"
Yeah it makes me think "this guy is a weasel" when you hear politicians say shit like that.
I think the real vets let their military career speak for itself.

Nobody gives a fuck, now go back.

>go like it or whatever
>trying this hard to be hip
You know you use reddit you fucking conformist.

Why you so butthurt over military?

>You know you use reddit
no

The douchebaggery probably has more to do with the fact that many of these guys went through alot of shit and when they come back to civil life they are lost and nobody can really understand them. So as a coping mechanism they grasp at what they know.

To be honest I'm not sure that someone dumb enough to go in the middle of a shithole risking their life for jews deserves that much respect. But it's a shit job that someone's gotta do so at least being thankful is a minimum.

i've seen all that they have to offer
can i kill myself now

That's a pretty ignorant outlook, we're you raped by a soldier kid? Is that why you're so salty?

nice poker face

GTFO normie faggots , go back to plebbit

>Look guys! See Reddit is cool lel.
>We are just like you lelel!
>We openly bash conservatives and our military. We are SJWs just like you guys.
Wrong. Sage. You need to go back.

>Reeeee be politically correct!!! Don't being mean to veterans!!!

They're human too. They can be shitty.

Always found the thank you for your service shit in America to be so cringey and gay.
>Iraq fighting Al Qaeda
>Al Qaeda attacks US
>US soldiers volunteer to help Al Qaeda by fighting Iraq
Woah really protecting the rights of Americans there goyboys

You're full of shit snowflake. I know a lot of veterans, and the majority of them are really good people. Sure you have an asshole every once in a while, but name me one person that doesn't have an asshole behind them.

most of the top posts on that subreddit are anti white stereotypes.

its reddit tho so que surprise

WHy should you respect some retards who volunteers themselves to go fight the jewish wars?

None of the energy drinks are Rip-Its. It's like these cucks don't even know what they're talking about.

I'm a veteran and this is fucking hilarious. I hate all the douchebag vets that deck themselves out in "grunt style" apparel even though they were like a fucking mechanic or some shit. I was a grunt and I feel no need to shove that shit in any ones face.

>Guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan for our FREEDOM

dont even remind me of that. couldn't do a shift change with those hadjis whithout them begging for rip its.

to this day I wish to glass them all

Yeah I wasn't a grunt, but a medic, and the d-bag shit does get annoying.

You have to understand why reddit hates veterans though. They went $100k in debt for a useless bachelors degree that they will be paying off for the rest of their life, but as a benefit for our service, we get essentially a free bachelor's degree and get paid to go to school (assuming post 9/11 GI Bill). Then after we finish school, we can start working and buy a home easier than they can with a VA home loan and preference points in hiring.

Call me a welfare queen all you want, but I earned those benefits, as did every other veteran. They had the option to join, and they could have the same benefits that we do, but they chose to go into ridiculous debt and now have nothing left but to bitch about us. Sad!

When you finally get off your entitled asses and do something with your lives besides whine all day that your girlfriend's dick is bigger than yours, then you can a informed opinion. If you haven't played the game, then keep your mouth shut. I won't criticize your desire to be cucked & have your shit pussy tore up and you stay out of my military.

Most of you are too young and stupid to understand what it means to actually give of yourself and support something bigger. Bitch, whimper and complain about how bad life treats you and how you hate the military. I will enjoy my monthly retirement check, my health benefits and my property tax exemptions while finishing off these canna-chocolates before hitting the hot tub. The government made the offer and I took it. Traveled the world and met all kinds of great people who I have remained in contact with. Your friends consist of mommy to bring pizza bites and the betas at your MLP support group. Insult me all you want, but the truth is I earned all of my benefits and enjoy using them. I laugh every time I make a purchase, because you paid for it.

>forging bonds among each other
>keeping the weapons out of non-white hands
They are fighting for our freedom in a very real and immediate sense.
>"no dune coon ever hurt muh liberties"
They aren't the ones we need to worry about.
Tyrone and Pablo can't be trusted as it is, why should we allow them to be 90% of the military?

>You're a retard if you don't a gun though
>if you dont a gun
the only retard here is you

were you far right before or after your time in the military?

>Trying to justify risking your life for the Jew
>"But I am rich and have a lot of benefits"
Kek, you accepted the kike's money like a good goy.
Also, 1v1 me in real life faggot.

Not him, but I was a centrist until I deployed and saw just how fucked Islam is first hand. Being a medic meant I had to deal with these fucks more than I wanted to.
ANA/ANP are huge pussies. They would always ride in the middle of the convoys because they were too afraid to get blown up, but whenever we approached a villiage we had to let them go first so they looked like they were taking the lead. The shit bags would smoke weed while on patrol. They complained about the most asinine things: my skin is dry, I cut myself, etc. anything to get a handout. The locals wouldn't let us treat their women unless we flew a female PA out to look at her, and then would refuse to evacuate her because she just needed to put more dirt on it.

Fighting for ZOG sounds like fun. Do you regret it? or is it something you wouldnt change

Craft International, boyeee. Does no one remember that from the Boston Bombing?

Sad one here

I used to live in an apartment with some crazy vets fresh back from deployment, and you know what? They were a little rough around the edges at times. Gee whiz, I wonder why? But instead of making “dank memes” about it we ended up becoming great friends by hanging out and having a lot of fun. They were cool friends, I miss living by them.

>implying millions upon millions of Americans wouldn't stand and fight against a foreign invasion
Nigger stop being a nigger. Non military Americans would happily defend this country if need be. Your projected bullshit that average citizen is a coward that would immediately surrender to foreign power if the military didn't exist is retarded. The only reason you think that is because you enjoy the taste of military and veteran cock in your mouth.

>implying the same can't be said of right wingers
Moron

test

Because brown skinned veterans aren't a problem. It's white trash veterans running their mouths and asking for gibs that are. Stop being a literal faggot and open your eyes.

It was the Kraft or craft international logo or ex sod forces without the restrictions of the roe.

this is really fucking dumb im not even going to respond to it
right wingers actually believe what they say, if they wanted to be "popular" they'd be liberals, because that's the path of least resistance. i have no idea wtf you're talking about. fuck off back to leftyland i don't give a fuck about you and your crap

>if not for the military we would be invaded and murdered literally within 24 hours
This is such a load of horseshit. Only a retard could possibly think this would happen.

>if all of the businessmen stopped working tomorrow the economy would crash and you and your family would starve. you don't see them begging for handouts and telling everyone to worship them though"
Confirmed retard. Americans do worship corporations, corporations do ask for handouts and are constantly receiving gibs.

Ffs pull your head out of your ass

That meme doesn't say that veterans shouldn't exist, it's just calling out a specific type of veteran. These starter packs exists for everything and they aren't hateful, just kind of true on some level for some people.
This thread is about drumming up hate against reddit by being sensational.

There's all these popular Internet personalities that lean to the right. Being liberal is being seen as weak and watered down. Liberal circles support each other, but outside that, there's conservatives that support their own, as well as liberals, but they don't have the monopoly on opinions.

Fucking this.
Vets may be annoying sometimes, hell quite often tbqh, but god gamn it leftists are a constant, uninterrupted stream of annoyance, everything about them is fucking irritating, the way the write, speak, look, how smugly they act, how they get pissed and offended by literally everything, how they overreact.

Fuck.

>property tax exemption

Obvious bait but thanks for the pasta lol

>So as a coping mechanism they grasp at what they know.
So you are saying military fags are best at acting like entitles assholes and wanting gibs?

>To be honest I'm not sure that someone dumb enough to go in the middle of a shithole risking their life for jews deserves that much respect. But it's a shit job that someone's gotta do so at least being thankful is a minimum.
Being a janitor is a shit job. Should we put janitors on pedestals and give them handouts for life too? Get fuck outta here with this shit. No one respects janitors and you know it. Being a soldiers is just a job. That is it. Nothing more.

You ex-marines ex-US soldiers should start killing people.

again, not even going to dignify with a response
everything you say is just "no no, you are wrong and this isn't true" without any evidence and you are also arguing about clearly and patently undeniable truths. like why even bother doing this? yes if business owners stopped owning their businesses the economy would collapse. period. it would flat out collapse and people would starve. what are you talking about? that isn't something that can even mildly be in debate. you are so detached from reality guy

This guy nails it. Don't forget to the US military is responsible for training these enemies as well

>caring about plebbit
I know this place is and will always be a shithole but god fucking damnit you fucking faggots should kill yourselves post haste.

why should anyone agree with or care what you say when you've already proclaimed that our nation would not be invaded if we didn't have a military and that thinking it would is "stupid"?

Stop lying. All military persons act like entitled snowflakes on some level.

Some states give a property tax exemption with vets with a VA disability rating above a certain value. You can also get vehicle registration waived, drivers license fee, toll road fees, etc.

This guy gets it

The mental gymnastics you vet fags go through to justify your douchebaggery is hilarious. How is it that it never occurs to you that a majority of Americans don't give a fuck about you is because you didn't actually do shit for the country? You don't deserve shit beyond a cuff upside the head for being arrogant and acting entitled.

I hate Reddit but it's a little bit true.

You're fighting for what in Irak ? For what in Afghanistan

I knew about the vehicle registration but the guv waiving taxes just doesn’t seem believable.

Wow. Really a great argument. You must be a deep thinking strongly in touch with reality. Thank god America has geniuses such as yourself to set the record straight.

Kids today eh. You can't tell them anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=9n-XnSoAneU

Another genius that can't into citizens defending their country. Do you really not understand why America lost the war in Viet Nam? Do you even know who was responsible for founding America?