I don't consider myself a lolicon but my favourite girls are always flat-chested...

I don't consider myself a lolicon but my favourite girls are always flat-chested. I started playing/watching/reading Senran Kagura, the series about well-endowed women, and Mirai is just the best. She's so cute and soft and I want to pat her head, I can't stop thinking about her. ;_; Why are all the best characters lolis? It's a trap

Post more Mirai.

q______q she's so cute

>q______q
don't

q____________________q

I want to ram Mirai from behind and squeeze her flat chest.

extremely good pic

Literally only going to overlook this because you're posting Mirai.

When is this girl's sex tape going to be released? I saw screens of it years ago.

jesus christ

>Why are all the best characters lolis?
Why wouldn't they be?

>he doesn't know

Please tell me, senpai

You're a closet lolicon. It's okay, you're among friends. There's no need to hold back.

Mirai is the best.

Where were you when Mirai won?

(OP here) I've only recently gained interest in the series. I hadn't paid much attention before other than noticing that the art was really nice and the girls look soft and cute. But a while ago someone posted a pic of Mirai and I was like "who is that" and just ;_____;
It's hard to believe she is a favourite considering how little merch there is of her compared to the booby ones. I rarely hear about her. Usually just Hibari, Ryouna, Hibari, Katsuragi, Hibari.

>Create a series that caters specially to people who's into full-bosomed sexy woman
>Include a flat-chested moe loli who gradually creeps to top popularity
What went right?

She's popular in Japan. In West, Senran Kagura's main fanbase comes from the games that are localized to the general masses. And the general masses are largely, well, normalfags. So the most of the fanbases at reddit, gamefaq, FB, and such aren't going to like her and will think those who do are creeps/pedos/etc. At least you'll always have Sup Forums.

Mirai's cuteness.

I like ninja Kuroneko.

She's so pretty with her hair up.

Wish I had a larger ver. of this

>Reverse image search
Profit?

many blessings to you in this new year

Because Mirai is best girl and you have become one of us.

Mirai always stuck me as having a really fuckable face.

kats-neesan is best however.