This is the most disrespectfully cliche spin-off I've ever seen

This is the most disrespectfully cliche spin-off I've ever seen.

It's Fate Nigga. What did you expect?

Fate is better than this. It's not just a bunch of shitty "what if" scenarios.
You're free to think that if you want, but the visual novel and /Zero were very well written and adapted.

>zero
>well written
>well adapted
shitty butcher meme man please leave

>Zero
>well written

Didn't he kinda do this already?

>stay the night babies

>fate is not just a bunch of "what if" scenarios

Nigga, you just describe "what is VN".

What's wrong with Zero? It's not as good as F/SN but given it had to be written with what information was handed to us in the visual novel, it was pretty good.

But that's not Prisma.

I watched the first season of Prisma Ilya. I didn't like that either.

The last few arcs of the game were pretty damn good.

>well written
people are dumb enough to belive this

But that's not CP.

> the visual novel and /Zero were very well written and adapted.
You're free to think that if you want, but they weren't.

Alright. I'll continue to think that. Thanks man.
Isn't it just a grindy mobile cash cow?

Came here to post this

>written, supervised, and created by Nasu himself

Because the "primaries" have an issue with F/Z generally being more popular then F/SN and that it also is hugely divergent in terms of tone and themes. F/Z is a lot more serious, drama based, and bleak while F/SN still has lots of silly harem/SoL moments.

No. Its because it has a needlessly edgy faggot that appeals to the lowest common denominator, characters who have no story value, and hypes Iskander's retarded ideals while putting down Saber for retarded reasons.

>F/Z is a lot more serious, drama based, and bleak
I have to disagree with that, especially when Rider and Waver Velvet exist, but I won't deny F/SN has some harm-like moments, if only because Shirou is surrounded by women a lot of the time.

Still, I think anyone with half a brain who's willing to look past the slice of life parts of F/SN will find it far more well planned and executed than F/Z.

It had a good storyline. The later arcs admittedly weren't quite as good as the first ones, but it's not like there's anything you can really compare it to - name another phone game with a storyline that can even come close to comparison with Fate. Most of them feel even more childish.

Prisma was just turd

Looking at its threads praising how awesome Shirou is while fapping to a loli nigger is really embarassing.

I'm a primary and I liked F/Z a lot more. As a prequel it's perfectly executed with fewer flaws, F/SN was way more bloated and had a lot more pandering. Nasu desperately needs an editor.

Gil and Kirei were at their best in /Z too.

Prisma was better animated than this and had better fights

But that's not Tsukihime.

Kill you are self buddo

Thanks for proving you're actually a newfag secondary.

Fate has always been a enjoyable but cliched and dumb series. Are EOPs only noticing this now?

But he jobs as a Lancer, he should keep being a Caster.

>If they like F/Z more, they're a newfag
Fuck off you pretentious cunt

>fate is better than this
Nah, it's shit.
>but the visual novel and /Zero were very well written and adapted.
Nah, m8. Zero was indeed better than all of fate franchise, but it's not saying much. Zero is still edgy shit for teens, it's just the rest is way more fucking awful.

>Fate is better than this. It's not just a bunch of shitty "what if" scenarios.

But it is. That's what the original Fate/Stay Night is. And even if you don't look at then VNs, every single Fate work except for Zero and Ataraxia is set in an alternate universe. Hell, parallel universes are brought up multiple times in many of Type Moon's works.

>what if we took a serious VN
>then, what if we took some random, unimportant side character...
>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends lesbians
>prisma illya

a complete insult to the Fate franchise.

Not really, F/SN is more of the standard hero's story and although there are dark moments, there's brightness as well. You go into F/Z knowing that it's going to be a bad end and it definitely shows (ex: Kirigitsu backstory, worms, batshit insane murder-duo, etc.)

This. How fucking awful. Hope the rest of it doesn't get adapted.

Bazett as a proper servant when? We already know she's a Boxer class.

Stop trying to force humans into Servant containers, it's dumb as fuck.

But user, she is already a servant. It's not forcing her into anything she isn't already in.

Pretty sure it's already happening. As OVA's, though, not a show.

No, the main storyline is really good, but the first orders are really bad until Nasu decided to stop lazing around and writing this last orders himself.

>that appeals to the lowest common denominator
But pedos and yurifags are appealed by Prisma. Unless you mean they self insert in Uryuu and Gilles? That might explain a few things.

Why is DEEN not animating this? They better be the ones adapting the inevitable anime series with all the mobile game adaptations coming out

Oh boy then you're going to love when the eventual F/GO OVA about the Prisma event happens a few years down the line.

I dont think they will animate all the side-events from the story.
Maybe only the beach one because its literally "the beach episode".

Beach event is irrelevant though, the characters didn't even appear in the last singularity.

If any event gets adapted is Dantes and KnK.

Would you rather do a job you hate and win 70k or a job you love and win 45k?

Would you rather get stabbed and die, or not that?

>pedos
>lowest common denominator
I don't think you know what "lowest common denominator" means. Hint: the middle word is important.

I don't mind getting stabbed and die if I spent my time having great fights before dying. Sure I would do everything I can to not loose, and It would feel great to win, but if had to loose, at least I would die with a smile on my face.

A least I had fun, so It can't be helped.

Saber a shit anyway

I hate working, so the 70k one

how did he get to her?

I wanna see him as a berserker.

He leaped through the gaps of the light beam.

Cu Chulainn loves a good fight more than anything. Hell, when he got summoned in the Fifth War in Fate/stay night, he didn't even have a real wish. His only desire was to have some good fights, a wish that wasn't granted to him because Kotomine was a dick.

To him, there's no point to being summoned if he can't have a good brawl.

What if the 45k work was to watch anime, play videogames and shitpost on the net?

Remind me again why is an Irish hero using Germanic Runes - the Elder Fuþark?

Wait, this is airing now? I usually just follow one of those sites that show how many days until a new episode for the season and this wasnt on it.

Anglo Saxon runes (futhorc)

>Leans back with all that armor on.
>Doesn't fall on his back or hurt himself.

it aired exactly on December 31st, so it wasn't on any season listings.

Well shit. Have to check up on it manually then, I really want to see the shitshow.

Didn't he fight Gilgamesh for like eleven hours?

No, he used the elder Fuþark, you can see it if you pay attention, he also called out the name of a rune, Eiwaz, meaning Yew-tree. ᛇ
My point being, Nasu doesn't know what he is doing and throws Celts into the same group as Germanics.

No he didn't. Post a screenshot if you want people to believe you.

Wait a bit, gonna screenshot and transcribe the runes, this will take a while.

>It's not just a bunch of shitty "what if" scenarios.
Yeah it is.

Is this supposed to be a MHX version of AU older Saber? If so, she has too much of a babyface.

The whole UBW is a what if.
The Heaven's Feel movies coming up, are what if.
Everything about Fate/Series is "what if"

Eihwaz is a Proto-Germanic reconstruction.
By the time the Irish made contact with the Anglo-Saxons this word didn't exist anymore.

No, just an artist's delusion of grandeur.