Girls und Panzer

What would happen if Nishizumi were based at another school? What other school you think to suit them?

I think Maho will make a good Pravda student.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151838792
darkroastedblend.com/2007/02/wwii-nazis-tank-manuals-unexpectedly.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to confess to Miho in front of her friends!

inb4 thread deletion

I'm going to confess to Maho in front of Shiho!

Nothing would change, Shiho would still be the one raising them.

Again?

I guess if the school were something like Anzio a lot would change.

Maho is my wife. Also stop making new threads the moment after the last one got deleted. Which I can only assume is because you dongs were image spamming.

They weren't, was a normal thread.
Consideribg how much shit we have on Sup Forums at all times, this is fucking dumb.

This is like the third time a GuP thread disappeared along with a buyfag thread. Hmm.

You gotta actually post a discussion topic on the OP or else we get deleted.

Haven't been on there lately but has /pc/ threads been getting deleted too?

It'd be interesting to see if the school's culture affects the evolution of the Nishizumi style at all. I can assume KMM is a hardass German school to fit stereotypes, and Shiho and the Nishizumi style seem to fit along with the school well.

I wonder what a Nishizumi style backed by Saunders money would be like, would it fall prey to American war doctrine? Or would it become a total powerhouse?

I dont think anything of the sort was happening, there's still a single autistic janitor who deletes threads he doesn't like.

Always around this time, whereas the actual good janitors/mods leave these threads alone until they naturally drop off page 10.

Is Maho into anal sex?

Did someone manage to save the tls from last thread?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151838792

Why is Saori trying so hard?

Practicing for when she spends the night at Sawreehfag's.

No.

My guess is that the Nishizumi family chose which school it would support based on which one could support their doctrine and methodology.

Makes me wonder though, if Saunder's deep pockets had attracted 'ol grandma Nishizumi, would their tank selection change? The Nishizumi style seems to favor heavy tanks.

I remember reading in the GuP wiki(which may or may not be accurate) that the Nishizumi family did have ties to with Prussians back in the day, and that the connection was so strong that in post ww2 that the Nizhizumi family actually assisted in hiding some German tanks in Japan.

So maybe the ties between KMM and the Nishizumi run very deep.

Why is she still single, anyway? There are tons of guys that would happily take a desperate girl like Saori.

Do you see any boys in Ooarai?

There's a town on the carrier, you'd think they would be at least some around.

Japanese boys in GuP are twice the betas really Japanese boys are in real life. Yuuki's boyfriend dumped her cause she was too into tanks!

>I wonder what a Nishizumi style backed by Saunders money would be like

Is that what adult tank maidens do? They fight Godzilla?

Well, they live in a world with massive floating cities and carbon nanotube plot armor, so why not.

The exciting life of adult panzer maidens.

>The girls and their clothes are complete fine
>Teacups completely disintegrated

Carbon coated high school girls!

What a cute calendar

Here's one of those Kindergartens typeset.

If the TL guy is around some notes for the Mika confession would be grouse, but no stress. I think most of us here get it's a wordplay deal.

Will get started on the other one now!

I want to hear Saori play the Trumpet for me, or the French Horn she's also seen using in some art.

It's a ship full of fools, to be sure. But that doesn't matter because I will be the one to marry Saori!

The parts in the parentheses looks like it's how the other party is interpreting the conversation.

Which commander would you?

Don't tell a lie.

Miho is the only one for me

Aw man did Sawreehfag steal my job?

How Mika stole Christmas.

>I wonder what a Nishizumi style backed by Saunders money would be like, would it fall prey to American war doctrine? Or would it become a total powerhouse?
I imagine it would be pretty close to the University team in terms of tank selection.
But I wonder why Saunders only uses Shermans when they have so much cash to throw around.

I made sure to wait a good while before so much as touching them, I thought you'd gone to sleep or something and it was another user requesting the TL again.

If you make it clear you'll typeset em I'll steer well clear. (If you did I probably missed it when I was out earlier today, sorry!)

I will try not to let it happen again, last thing I want is dramas with this kinda stuff.

wouldn't it be Ami

Well the one reason given why most teams use tanks from a single country is cause it's easier having to maintain an tank team with all the tanks being of similar make and parts.

As for why they chose Sherman... I dunno, go ask Alisa while she's in the midst of a breakdown.

It's cool man. I was joking, feel free to do any typeset you want buddy. I just wish I didn't catch the cold otherwise I'd have it out earlier.

My dick exploded when I saw the new darj doujin.

That tank in the Background...Is that a Löwe!?

Hey, renders are more my thing. Please call em out if you're stanting on them! I feel like I've made you waste some progress. Please get well soon!

no it isn't

Anchovy a best

No.
I see a Panzer III, a Panther, a Tiger I and a Tiger II

Panzer III, Panther, Tiger I

Oh right, wishful thinking. It's a Panther right? Looked a little on the heavy side.

>Löwe
don't be a WoTkid

Panther agreedly has very similar looks to Tiger II, but lacks turret rear overhang

also Panther WAS a bit on the heavy side. Calling it a medium was as amusing as the Yanks calling the Pershing a medium during Korean war

Those young Nishizumi sisters sure are cute.

Kinda makes me hate Shiho for turning Maho into a quiet autist and giving PTSD to Miho.

Searching for a side pic of Panther vs Tiger II, found something else instead. TigerFibel and PantherFibel. Link because several images.
darkroastedblend.com/2007/02/wwii-nazis-tank-manuals-unexpectedly.html

I didn't start at all because I was sick. Also I was trying to figure out a way to make the typeset less awkward without TL notes. But like I said feel free to typeset whatever. I should focus on feeling better.

Young Miho was surprisingly energetic as a child. Not what I would've expected.

Well that just confirms it.

I take solace in the fact that all my favourite tanks are British and American, so it's an out.

Wasn't trying to be a 'WoTkid', but I do know GuP has done crossovers with them in both their game and in official art, and has a few prototype tanks throughout the series. (I personally haven't willing played WoT, or any other tank game for that matter, in a very very long time)

Also I didn't know the Panther was that large, colour me surprised. Didn't know it was a classification misnomer like what the Pershing had.

Well I'm glad I didn't make you discard any hard work!

>I take solace in the fact that all my favourite tanks are British and American, so it's an out.
My favorite is the Cromwell, that's no excuse to slack off on your tank identifying skills!
Besides, I think German tanks are all very easy to distinguish, except maybe the Panzer I and II.

You know, now that I think about it, if Miho wasn't raised in a household that demanded cold emotional suppression, would she have grown up to be a hot blooded tank girl?

Like she loves doing shit like tank drifting, enhancing a tank's performance using explosives, stacking tanks on tanks, and charging the most defended part of an encirclement. Maybe beneath that quiet exterior, next to the Boko loving sadist, beats the heart of a hot blooded maiden of fire.

>I think German tanks are all very easy to distinguish

The US Army c.1943 would disagree.

That doesn't count. These guys couldn't tell the difference between an M10 and a Panther with a star painted on!

Yep.
Case in point, >Panther agreedly has very similar looks to Tiger II,
the one SuperPershing that was made claimed a Tiger II kill in a sector where it was later know there was no Tiger II at all but a lot of Panthers. Draw your conclusions.

Hey hey! As I said, the Panther looked a bit on the heavy side and has the same (or similar) side profile of the Löwe! (There's no hump on the back of the panther like the Löwe, but I forgot this detail.)

I was just thinking 'heavy tank' And the turrets of the Tiger I, Tiger II, Maus, E-100 ect are all totally different. The Panther's turret is rounded enough to fool my shitty eyes into seeing a Löwe.

But enough excuses, poor form on my part in the end.

All of them

How do you pronounce "Löwe"?

lou-vuh

Lion.

Löwe.

L-o-e-b-e
Not having a retarded language that uses Latin alphabet but doesn't pronoune it as Latin certainly helps

I've always said Lur-vah, which is probably more than wrong, but it's just how I decided to call it.

I always found amusing that silly Bongs and their silly colonial subjects need a pronuntiation guide to speak their own language.
"ö" is basically "oe" ("o" as in lord, "e" as in men)
same for the second "e"
"w" in German is "b"
it's not exact but it's close enough for government work.

dog

"loofah" with a V instead of an F

>ö as oo
Pffffffffffft
Nigga, do you even Panzer Vor?

Post panzervice

Panther is love, Panther is life

Nothing would turn off a GuP like a Wehraboo. Even Wehraboo GuPs would get sick of them due to them correcting every single mispronounced word, checking every fact they state, and arguing over tank designs.

I just can't decide if Mahos fashion sense is amazing or terrible.

What about DDRaboos (is that a word?)

I'm not a wehraboo, I just like all tanks. Be they Panthers, Cromwells, Stuarts, SU-100s, Hotchkisses, Shermans, Churchills, KV-1s or any other tank.
I'm honestly a bit sad that we didn't get to see a KV-1 in action, the KV-2 is a bit of meme tank by comparison.

Wehraboo über alles.

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

What's with the mods at the moment?

Mika.
No homo tho.

All of them Except Katyusha, I prefer Nonna, Klara and Nina.

Katyusha

Maho and Erika

Are those new RW parts?

like french leu-ve

chovy

That's a tiny Chobi

Why do people like bakas?

Anchovy without question. She's too talented, energetic, and cute for me to even consider the others!