Just a daily reminder

Before I start let me say: know I know...
We hear it everytime our capital are being mentioned. It's Europe's most ugly, it's a shithole, it's filled with immigrants from every god damn corner of the world, drugaddicts, losers, citizens behave like americans youtube.com/watch?v=-5HE8zEwJp0&feature=youtu.be etc etc etc

Buuuut did you know that pic related girls are more common to see in Oslo than anywhere else in Norway!?! Yes das right, nowhere else in Norway will you see these type of girls more frequent than in Oslo.

So do you love Norway's capital now? I bet you do

ps. Voe lives in Oslo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GI-KKDiDRds
youtube.com/watch?v=JNlIy9BkZQE
youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8
google.com/search?q=scandinavian blondes&oq=scandinavian blondes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so your best girls are getting dicked by arabs and africans the most?

I am sorry my friend

attractive girls will only ever fuck 8/10+ chads so desu i prefer never to see them in public, it just makes me sad when i do.

Cool. So all of your six white chicks live in Oslo. I get it.

Even if you do look good its not a guarantee you will get to fuck
Women are picky as fuck and if she senses something off then youre out

Heard a friend of my gf say "He was good looking but i didnt feel that tingle, you know?" and all other girls chimed in
Girls dont want a good looking guy, they want a good looking high status guy who makes her feel a certain way

Oh and inb4 all "White girls long for bbc" posts

>Women are picky as fuck and if she senses something off then youre out
This. So how are we supposed to save the white race if they are going to continue to be judgemental on every little thing about you and this fall into the hands of the more confident Black man... also to mention girls like guys that are dickheads and this is a fact. Even my friend's gf says that she is attracted to a guy who wants to start a fight. It's fucked up but something has happened to the generation of girls where they don't want the gentleman guy.

I won't lie and say I am confident because I am not. And that's the problem.

Sorry burgerbro, you must really hate your parents.

Go to r9k and take your fetish with you absolute loser cuckold

>more confident Black man
Well that didnt take long at all, nice of you not to let me down

This. If you're not a Chad, you might as well commit sepukku.

Aren't those all fake comments in order to advertize something?

Probably desu.

>Voe
Similar searches: Sophie Elise
No thanks

>women swooning over Henry Cavill
>fake

youtube.com/watch?v=GI-KKDiDRds

Stop comparing yourselves. You get out there and give it a crack, the slag isn't feeling you? So what, you move on to another and so on and so forth.

Cole was so cute on The Suite Life

>Implying people can handle rejection

>fake
How does this prove they are real comments made by real people?

advertise what? either way doesn't change the fact that he is pretty masculine

>he is pretty masculine
I have a serious question
Do you think this is all you need to get a girl?

They're responding to people in their own threads and aren't advertising scam links.

obviously not, but it still doesn't change the fact that looks will get you up to a certain point

if you don't have looks then you better have something else up your sleeve

>that hairline

REEEE how can these whores take liking to his shit-tier genetics when me, 190cm with perfect hairline am still virgin and 25 years old

>it still doesn't change the fact that looks will get you up to a certain point
No good, i agree
You need looks to get a chance with girls and then its up to how lucky you are and how you play your game

>Similar searches: Sophie Elise

nothing wrong with that capital living girl

It's ridiculous how beautiful women are in Oslo West & Aker Brygge. Every 1/3 chick is legit model-tier.

Could i get a Norwegian waifu if i'd go on a visit sven?

>sven
hey thats us!
And no, you stay in your own ethnostate my friend.
No point in wrecking the entire world if you arent gonna use it

The world needs Jew-Viking cross breed.
Beautiful, strong and smart

Well first off you jews are very anti-racemixing when you yourselves are involved so what kind of trickery is this?

Secondly if you really want to save white women then maybe get your jewish friends to lay off the mass import to nordic countries?

>gets different view from the "jew narrative" calls it trickery

It's almost as if we're not some kind of a collective hive mind, and different people have different opinions and ideologies .The shock

Well forgive me for being suspicious of your motives since a jewish man made blacked.com in order to create a new paradigm in his own words and there are tons of anti-white propaganda from people who admit to being jews online

If you want to help then feel free to pitch in, there is much work to be done

>t's Europe's most ugly, it's a shithole, it's filled with immigrants from every god damn corner of the world, drugaddicts, losers, citizens behave like americans

That's Brussels

This is the stupidest comment i've seen. If you are decent looking and take care of yourself you can get a girl who is way out of your league. You have spent too much time here.

Why does your flag look like that.

white people all look the same

I've been to Oslo.
It's alright, there were a fair few muslims tho. I prefer Copenhagen. Oslo's too expensive.

send estonian girls pls

Everyone knows posh oslo-chicks love going to the east side and get BLACKED in their rebellious teenage years.

eh

youtube.com/watch?v=JNlIy9BkZQE
my fav estonian poet. and i dont give a fuck about poetry

jesus christ you incel retards are so pathetic. have you ever even dated a woman in your entire life? or are you too afraid to ask a girl out because you're short/fat/ugly? because everything you say just reeks of inexperience, it's as if you're being given dating advice by a twelve year old. are all of you emotionally stunted manchildren with arrested development or are those just the outspoken ones?

>huge forehead
>awful skin

jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8
This is her
Sup Forums had a field day with this when it came out

>Voe lives in Oslo
What happened to Emilie? I can't find a single social media account of hers active now. I used to be obsessed with Voe like 6 years ago

this is the girl on op's pic

This

lesbian?

you know that virgins are obsessed with girls since they never had one before r-right?

My arms afre fucking freezing because I can't close my window because there are cables running through it that are powering the christmas lights outside what the fuck do i do, Sup Forums? Let's get /comfie/ btw

Why do u nordcucks repost the same girls all over again in ur threads. Those are just 5-6/10 at the very best. Oslo is 1/3 shitskin too. What a bunch of pathetic cucks u are.

Go to Tromso

Woah... This is the first time I've seen this here. Wild.

She used to live together with this cute girl. She actually won a competition many years ago "Norway's cutest of the year"

Nah,believe me m8, im not less than a 8, in looks and i feel girls always fell interest in me, almost all of them, but by social skills with them are pathetic, i just don´t say a single thing to them, i can´t or is just random non sense stuff and i don´t manage to stay with them alone, they are always in their own bubble of girls. It's been like this since ever, skills is really that important, or you get nothing, all life was that way fine pretty girls with random dudes.

He kinda looks like shia.

>cropping out the feet

>you're a pathetic faggot loser who reeks of inexperience
>why can't you just go get some experience?
Reminder to all, NPCs ACTUALLY think this way

hmmm shia lebouf fucked isabel lucas. it seems these men are very popular among the hottest girls.

Nobody who's ever been to Estonia thinks this is what the girls look like.
google.com/search?q=scandinavian blondes&oq=scandinavian blondes

Won't be able to tell through the trashbags, so what's the point? Europe would be great if it wasn't overrun by mudslides thanks to the EU.