Fuck this country. It's a fucking shithole, it's dead. It's just America-lite

Fuck this country. It's a fucking shithole, it's dead. It's just America-lite.
>the nationalists/conservatives are just a bunch of Israel and corporate arse kissers bending over each other to demonstrate they are most willing to fuck this country over for shekels
>The rest of the nationalists are incoherent beer guzzling football hooligans that wave around faggot and Israel flags while the country gets raped by Muslims
>no sense of loyalty, kinship, brotherhood, nothing. Everyone is a mindless American consumer obsessed with consumption and shekel grabbing
>multiculturalism is the highest virtue, the only morality that is state and private sector supported
>Patriots are just a bunch of larpers yapping on about muh empire while the country is being flooded with shitskins
Fuck this country.

Come to Australia bro, we can hang out and get high sucking each other's penises all day.

>It's just America-lite.
you fucking wish

No, I fucking despite it being so. You're delusional if you think it isn't.

have a day off burger, your never ending blind patriotism is akin to cult like mentality
inb4 blahblah muh guns

just find ur qt and settle down
u mong

>live in a bubble of happiness while everything goes to shit

Mfw I see a Britbong that actually realized what situation his country is in

And yet you faggots still don't vote UKIP. Even if it's just to send a message to the Tories that you're sick of their shit. Sure UKIP sucks, but still - you almost have a two party system.

Nationalism is just another corporate brand now. Americans will figure this out too, when it is too late.

UKIP are just Tories from 20 years ago. Same pile of scum.

>multiculturalism is the highest virtue
>America lite
Sounds like you're actually far far worse off than us. Don't insult my nation by comparing it yours. Your politicians are as brainless as the Brit ones. But, hey, at least you're not Canada. Yet.
You gotta do something about Melbourne.

What is New Zealands culture?

Shut up dumb amerrimutt. You don't understand anything.

kiwis and hakas.

Are you a retard? Do you even get the point of nationalism? Are you some communist faggot?

Dumb mutt.

Mutt

I understand enough to know that that data is wrong. Not a single person that I know wants a multicultural society.
Who funded the survey? If you're not asking that question then you're a tool.

No... it really isn't.

You didn't listen.

U mad, nigger?

i-it's just like home.

>England has Black Friday.
That's embarrassing.

Your leaders fuck little abo children in Queensland.

Brits have a nationalist party by vets now right? Rally behind them

our cops shoot niggers.
yours would arrest you for posting that meme.

>America-lite
Not even close Mohammed. Not. Even. Close.

I can see other European nations detaching from American culture in the future but it's going to be harder for the UK to achieve this because English is your first language.

Not talking about landmass you mouth breather.

You can go to jail here for saying words.

Nobody will be able to detach themselves from American culture unless they stop American businesses selling in their countries. American culture spreads through the marketplace.

They have only Theresa May and Communists. Even Germany has now a far-right party in the parliament and they are currently the third strongest party.

your leader was previously an actual nigger

Never say never. Things change.

Your cops ARE niggers

Trust me we dont

you need some rice and cherry pie to make you feel better

eastralian, basically

Kill the Jews in your country.

Although this is true, mixed race couples have substantially lower birth rates. In the end, the absolute highest birth rates in America belong to a select few white demographics such as Amish, Huttertites, etc, all of whom are also heavily conservative.

this chart shows us meds are the only ones who have a clue while you cro magnon nordcucks' women are lusting after the bbc when they're not lusting after neanderjew gold. your inability to think strategically or grasp complex mathematics hasn't fared well for you. marcus aurelius should have exterminated your kind and did you a favor.

Wahrheit.
Veritas.
Truth.

Excuse me Mohammed. Princess le 52% would like you to please refrain from spreading hateful memes as they violate her feelings.

>It's just America-lite.
Funny thing coming from a UK.

mostly nordic women, and only because of redistribution. cut off the welfare and diversity muhjobs and they'll come crawling back.

Have you ever been there?

Go ahead and tweet that muttmeme, faggot. Oh wait, you won't because you're too pussy to risk prison. Face it, you wish you were us but you know you never will so you lash out. Just admit you are a faggot. Or do the right thing and start murdering shitskins in your Nation to prove how superior you are

They didnt indeed

I've been to NYC, San Francisco, Portland OR and Austin TX and all were degenerate shitholes

Then you know full well that you're not America light.

In terms of the prevailing culture and values in society we are.

Ohuet ', zazhravshiesya bourgeois whores suffer.

have none of you pre-teens ever played strategy games? surrender ground in a bid for time, consolodate your forces somewhere safe, and defend until you can attack. easy as.