I like it

I like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVH4Sa0g3rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, you really don't.

I like when the bunny goes CLANG

You're just parroting a meme because that didn't actually happen.

I know this because I downloaded the episode just for it and I was disappointed.

How fucking bad must your taste be to unironically like this.

Serious question.

I downloaded your sister and modded her into my dream woman

the first clang was ok
the second clang got my dick hard
most of the rest were silly
then he grabbed the sword. and clanged. with his right hand.

+kept true to the story (except for skipping lost children AGAIN, although the world might not yet be ready for such brutality)
+great music
+some great stills

-face is all wrong AGAIN
-music was kinda bad used like indra for the poxwhore (although they could just play hai yo when he went for a #2 and i'd still be hyped)
-the only good scenes were traced stills (nothing bad with tracing, i'd be happy with the whole anime being traced, it just shows the incompetence of the studio)
--absolutely horrible eyesore animation, flat faces and surfaces in general, most people looked dead inside and outside, obvious copypasting to a point of insult to the viewer's intelligence

2/10, only reason to watch it at all is because it has "berserk" on the title. or at least, that's the reason i kept watching it. i can say i'm disappointed

Is this picture supposed to show that the "face is all wrong"? Because it looks almost exactly the same and certainly within acceptable similarity.

I liked it too user.

>the only good scenes were traced stills

no, it's supposed to show the tracing. i was amazed how different the face was, how correct in comparison to the rest of the anime. so i went back to the issue and checked. and whoop dee fucking doo, it was traced. those were stills, mind you, not animated scenes.
the Sup Forums filename is because i accidentally deleted it after posting it so i dl'd it back

I don't really mind the cgi and stuff, I'm happy to see Berserk get a anime, especially when Miura keeps doing hiatuses over and over again

I enjoyed watching it, and the music is good

youtube.com/watch?v=KVH4Sa0g3rw

I seriously think it was the 2016 AOTY, with Jojo being a close second.
I mean, the animation was flunky at beggining but by the 4th episode it was great, source material is 10/10, artstyle was good too, OST was the best anime music in the last 5 or so years.
Everyone is buttblasted because of cgi which is in fact necessary for Berserk because if it was pure 2D they'd have to simplify Miura's style too much.
All in all most people hating on it either didn't read the manga or are just plain reddit crybabies.

It was some damn good anime.

*I love it.

lmao, I recognize that reference, it's from Sup Forums amirite

Story was great, fight scenes were great, most of the animation was meh. Overall great.

I got it from right here on Sup Forums
Someone made it in response to the Kotaku article claiming that Berserk 2016 was a "damn good anime"

""""""sure"""""

Reminder there's going to be a second season. We'll never get a real Berserk Anime. This is it.

>2nd season teaser
>show the witch's home
>"cameraman" jizzes his pants
what did they mean?

This show is kinda like Dark Souls...

started off good then got progressively shittier?

It's from kotaku. How new are you?

Honestly it wasn't that bad to me. The CGI was ass but I have seen worst, my problem is why would you trust a really well known arc to a studio who does moe animes?

It got better at the end and the OST was great.

6/10

CGI was shit, but direction was even worse and killed it

I'm glad she met someone who likes her.

We got some good memes out of it, but that's really about the only good thing I can say about it.

I love it.

This desu

How new are you?

>all these tiny bunny caps
Step it up phonefags.

>you will never clang with Guts

The only anime that got gut's face right was the first one

the other two look too asiany or long

>CLANG jokes are going to be the go-to for Berserk memes now
>Instead of superior bagzerk edits

So when is next season starting? Or did it get the Miura treatment of being on hiatus

I mean, if the studio knows that both critics and fan alike hates the cgi, why won't they do something about it?

april.

i wonder how long until the manga comes back? early 2017 could be anytime before spring

Knowing Miura it's probably June

>complains about no bagzerk
>didn't edit Nina to carry a purse
>didn't edit everyone's eyes on her
I did say "again" didn't I?