Is there anything worse than Trophy Hunting?

Is there anything worse than Trophy Hunting?

Like wow dude, you killed an elephant with a gun...

>is there anything worse

Yes, faggots virtue signaling pretending they actually care about elephants

Legalize the most dangerous game then.
saged

communists

Big game hunting is the sole reason elephants and rhinos still exist as the money spent on killing them is used to make sure their population stays above replacement.

>spend money to kill older or least preferable animal
>money goes to conservation efforts
Eh, sounds good to me.

>Is there anything worse than Trophy Hunting?

The Americans!

Being a faggot that complains about trophy hunting.

Listen. Arguing over the rights and safety of animals is very VERY fucking difficult. I'm staying out of this. But I will say this... Animals deserve better than to be shot for the bragging rights and monetary gain of the humans.

Right! They should die tired, hungry, and sick because no care can be afforded to them!

trophy wife

it would be cool if they only used primitive weapons like bow and arrows. A gun is just too easy

yes
does this mean it should exist? no

why cant they make nigger hunting legal?

typing on Sup Forums?

they should hold it for at least half a century or people will see elephants only in archives

i think is a real risk because furtive hunters or niggers will keep on killing them till they are gone, i think solution to this is legalizing the hunt of furtive hunters and giving a rest to some animal species

You're kidding me right? "Trophy" hunters have played a huge part in helping the species. They've put enough money into conservation efforts and the countries that have preserves that they can now afford large amounts of soldiers to protect endangered species and hunt illegal hunters.

The only game I need to hunt is doubles

damn.. checked

man, she is adorable

Checked

It's part of the economy of the preservation that is taxed and provides development and secures the futures of these animals. I admit, it would be preferable for people to just observe and enjoy. However, trophy hunting, when done within the boundaries of the law, can be lucrative for the African people running the resorts who then funnel that into their families that live in nearby villages. Plus they make biltong out of everything so the meat of the kill is rarely wasted, or a pack of lions is lucky enough to happen upon a kill they didn't have to put effort into and shatter a femur for once.

rollan

Liberals : killing animals for trophies is depraved and sick.
Also liberals : partial birth abortion is a womens right, anyone who says otherwise is a bigot.

Everyone hates you, even your own because there is no consistency, that's why left eats the left is a meme and also why you faggots even slaughter eachother when power is seized.

>she

you might as well just come out and get yourself a boyfriend

I can never shoot an elephant. Knowing how intelegent and rare they are. I would rather shoot a google.

I don't really care about these species, I prefer that they exist but let's be honnest I won't bat an eye if they disappear. My main concern is the psychopatic morons who literally kill for pleasure, their place is in a cage in psychyatric hospital.

Another anti-hunting thread. Have you faggots apologized to the brave, innocent lion hunter yet? If not, then you should. Feel free to use this thread to beg for forgiveness. Admit to being completely wrong about everything.

They have. Only in Libya tho

the insufferable redditors that act like they have to support trophy hunting to prop up their lack of manhood is pathetic

cant wait to use my bitcoin profits to fund pmc's to protect endangered animals with extreme prejudice

Nope, the money raised doesn't at all make up for the deaths

WHY DOES NO UNDERSTAND RESERVES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reserves provides jobs to the locals and pays for the protection of vast amounts of land where hunters can't poach, the trade off is rich people from overseas pay a lot of money to shoot some elephants each year. Allowing hunters to take their trophies home creates more incentive for people to come, money money for the reserves and more protection for critically endangered animals.

You don't to like it to still accept that it really helps keeping wild life parks and nature preserments alive. As well as the species by proxy..
Certainly better then letting some villiage idiot kill them for five bucks they get paid from the black market for it.

The problem with big game hunting is that no one had a problem with it when the animals were in abundance. It used to be that the animals would be donated to museums for study or they were killed to protect settlements. Poachers ruined the populations more so than hunters, and poaching hasn't been stopped. If we stopped all the big game hunting poachers would still kill all the animals anyway. Also, does anyone really believe that African governments, that can barely feed their own population, are doing a better job at conservation than when they were ruled by whites?

Fpbp

If the animals aren't endangered, I don't give a shit as long as you do it humanely. If you're contributing to the extinction of a species, you deserve a bullet. If you're hunting an endangered species in one of these "conservation" programs, you are misguided and probably fooling yourself to justify your weird (and frankly creepy, but whatever) urge to kill something that's endangered. You don't save elephants or lions by killing them. I understand that sometimes the money goes to conservation efforts, but this is just a weak attempt to justify hunting endangered animals. If you were so concerned with the conservation of the species, you would donate the money you would have spent on the hunt to the conservation effort, and release the animal you were allowed to kill into the wild.

No they won't, this isn't the old days, if an animal is ever in trouble of becoming extinct then they'll just take however many into reserves and ban killing them and in a few decades they won't be extinct anymore. No animal alive today is ever in danger of becoming extinct

>#notmyelephant

Yes. When liberal faggots drive trophy hunting out of business and the African park services can't afford to stop poachers from slaughtering the elephants by the hundreds. Retard.

Letting rich people people pay to shoot them defrays the costs of protecting them and gets rid of extra animals.
It's a win-win and winners are never losers.

The money those big game hunters pay to hunt goes into the national park services to prevent poaching. So every big game hunter you virtue signaling faggots drive away is one less $8000 hunting permit sold to fund ant poaching operations. So instead of one elephant killed by a rich idiot, you get a dozen dead elephants killed by poachers for their ivory.

Well, there you go.

California Condor, but it was going extinct before man came to North America.

Hunters and poachers have to feel good about their microdicks somehow.

>that pic
>hans, bring me the flammenwerfer

Wow you killed a defenseless animal with a gun. Damn you realllllllyyyyy deserve that trophy.
Sike.

yeah my man, tomboys are best boys (n-no homo)

You only pretend to care about the elephant because it is white people who killed it.

is that Snacks?

If you decapitated the heads of 100 babies, that would be worse Capt. Memey

>The only game I need to hunt is doubles
Whatever wizardry this is, you're dabbling in something that shouldn't be fucked with. Don't get smote

Actually, yes:
>1 post by this ID

sage'd

Don't deny the thrill of it all. And the (You)s. Don't forget the (You)s.

>Animals deserve better than to be shot for the bragging rights and monetary gain of the humans.
I'll go out on a limb and posit that Jumbo doesn't give a care as to why he was killed.

Killing animals is OK when you need their meat and skin to survive.

If you kill animals for sport, you're a degenerate and need to be culled from the gene pool.

It's as simple as that.

You have to be able to kill to defend yourself properly, Pierre.

I'll spare you the hack joke about France in WWII.