Fake nose

>Fake nose
>Fake hair
>Lightened skin

Why do so many black women LARP as whites

She’s half white

With mommy

Im not saying she's white but how exactly is she black ?

Same reason so many white women LARP as blacks.

looks like a compton nigger wtf is going on lol

You ever have a nigger bitch suck your dick? That's about the only thing nigs do better besides getting gibs and stealing bikes.

>the next prince of England is going to be niggerbred

How will whites ever recover kek? This is the best timeline ever.

she looks arab

>DAMN baby, look at da size of dis muhfuggin' castle. I could get used to dis shit.

People like you Think that beeing White is only a matter of skin.

Its a matter of brain you fucking mutt.

Remember this now and we wont have theese fucking lunatic discussions again.

why do you think dumb ass? Nigresses have access to the internet and are well aware they are the least attractive and most disposable

Hol' up you say we're princesses now? sumbitch muhfugga your Majesty.!

>why

the same subversion that causes whites to act like blacks.

We wuz half white royalty by 2017, wez almost kangz

More evidence that whites are seen as superior.

next queen will be paki lol what a timeline thats what brit deserve for making us fight against each other Im so happy my paki friend that we are seeing end of britiah empire

so her daddy is white then?

He looks like a jew . I worked at a jewish catering company for years and I can smell em . Got the seth rogan face and hair - a lot of jews do - men at least .

doesn't matter she is now a anglo just like every le 56% amerimutt

anyone who I disagree is a jew.
> typical anglo amerimutt

Fuck that - I live in a white neighborhood and the half breeds stick out like sore thumbs .

so apparently this is him

Im talking he Prince you dumb fuck - I dont disagree with him - wtf are you even talking about ?

Dont worry, if she has kids/ is still capable, they will stick like a sore thumb also, they will never be pure anglo.

*the

shes a jew. jew larping as a nigger larping as white

you filthy jew ( I disagree).

I tought she was mexican

Is it all fake?

>fake tits
>botoxed face
>fake veneer teeth
>fake degree from Northwestern via affirmative action

LOL wow. nice try.

sorry user im not into bestiality

living in a white neighbourhood

Would've been really interesting to faceapp her with those race options.

Brazil, I....

Yes that is what her real nose looks like, just like her father

We know she would be considered 100% aryan in Brazil Joao.

Why do so many women larp as humans with a soul? Because they can

OP raises a good point, in OP's pic she could very well pass as a Mediterranean woman while in reality her genetic makeup is far from it.
Breeding with such a woman might not seem so bad because she looks white enough but you won't realize your mistake until the mongrel babies come out.

She looks like a nafri

Cultural appropriation

This girl looks exactly like an actress from a lawyer tv show that I used to watch

underrated

this is white in burgerland

She came out more attractive than she should have for how ugly her parents are.

Never made with someone whose features are the opposite.

She has big wide-set eyes, he has narrow rat eyes. He's Italian white, she's a negress.

Look at the kids

I can’t believe Harry is going mudding with this nigger. Just fucking revolting. Maybe ISIS will still kill the royal family, we can all hope.

I see male pattern baldness will continue down the royal lines

octaroons generally look white, the problem is she has bad nose and teeth genetics and a derpy eye spacing.
not that white boi harry looks good, he's ugly as fuck too.
This is what a good looking mulatto looks like, not someone with two nose jobs, a set of funky veneers, no tits, a wide waist and bizarro toes.

Wheres her pubic hair curls? Tan =/= black faggot

MAKEAPP HER, SHOW US HER REAL FORM!

she got weaves?

Whiteness is purity. We are the people of color and they're trying to smear feces all over us.

>has bad teeth genetics
M8, come on.

lel kid on the right looks like his dad

I would unironically be happy to breed the girl in your pick, those big pink puffy lips hnggg.

>good looking mulatto
that bitch is hideous dude

How to start a war 101. Even if it was a lesser royal and it meant the head of state disbanding government to do it I have no doubt it would cause huge scale riots at the bare minimum.

look harry is goofy as fuck, but he doesn't fake what he looks like to that extent.

Too bad the people on the left can't stop cucking themselves to death, especially the female ones

>bad nose and teeth genetics
>weirdly splayed toes
So, she's an average British woman?

you mean half gorilla

because not even a black man would want to fuck a nigress

this girl is absolutely stunning, please tell me you have a sauce

WE

>narrow rat eyes

the current ones aren't pure anglo

Who the fuck cares about Harry tho, he's not even in line for the throne.

He's just a faggot who wants to emulate his whore of a mother because he can't get over the fact she got killed in a car crash because she too was dating a shitskin.

This is just his way of flipping off the rest of his family and because he misses his mommy :(((

I know man, it was just a gentle jab. Harry doesn't look that goofy though. Just looks like a normal ginger to me.

>nose job
>fake tits
>veneer teeth
>skin lightening
>ugly feet
> divorced (probably cheating) got with another man within a few months

Good choice for a future princess harry!

Because people around the world idolize the inbred royal family and by marrying a shitskin he is setting an example for normies who will think that's the norm now and want their kids to racemix

>Good choice for a future princess harry!
I'm almost positive that dude didn't choose anything. He was chosen to make the royalty look more diverse. 100% publicity stunt to me.

that 1000 cock stare hahaha

personally I thought she was Canadian, but then everyone was saying she is American

>Princess of Wales is literally from Compton.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE

He looks like a Jew, IMHO

HIGH BORN
Clearly

Octaroons generally look like science experiments.
Mulattos generally look black, unless they're lucky. Because black genes are strong and more overpowering than white (see Obama).

I'm 1/8th black and although I have European features, I only do because I shave my head and nobody can see the bigger poking through. I have curly pube nigger hair, and I have slightly tan skin instead of pale.

Kek here have a look

actually i think he's just a bitch with low self esteem and low self confidence. if you look at them together she is always the one leading him around.

they are going to have the ugliest kids ever

>redheaded bastard + nigress

Because her mother is LITERALLY A NIGGER. This isn't hard.

This.

And don't forget, he's not even sired by prince Charles. James Hewitt is his real father. A cucked bloodline is going to be muddied

>She’s half white
No such thing, you are either white or you are not.

This is our vengeance for the amerimutt memes.

>She has over 60% white ancestry in her
>Ask why she doesn't look like a black women

wow

England 1907 vs England 2017

Incredible how fast things change.

Dear England,
Im sorry we have exported this thing.
Your #1 Son,
America

Tan == not white, faggotron.

I give myself 7/10 for that. Low hanging fruit, and all.

>making us fight eachother
>this is what pajeets and pakis actually believe
top kek

look up her HS yearbook pic. she had curly hair, dark skin, and a much bigger nose. she got her hair straightened, skin lightened, and a nose job. harry's kids will be ugly af

Harry is just some fuckup that will never get near the throne like Diana, it doesn't affect anything though obviously completely fucking disgusting

Make App is correct.......

explain this then

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE ROYALTY NOW WHITEY. HAND OVER DEM WHITE GIRLS EYY WE KINGS GURL

Because being black fucking sucks.