Study finds straight men kiss, cuddle, and spoon in their bromance relationships

Why haven't you ever spooned with your male friend, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

attitude.co.uk/new-study-finds-straight-men-in-bromances-often-kiss-and-cuddle/
youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

We call these people faggots.

More propaganda.

>New study finds straight men engage in explicitly homosexual behavior
Hang.

All leftist media is a psyop of bullshit. This shit is child-like in it's dishonesty. My 5 year old is more grounded in reality than the people who write this shit. It's appauling.

ALL leftist media members need to be murdered

Here's the link to the article:

attitude.co.uk/new-study-finds-straight-men-in-bromances-often-kiss-and-cuddle/

Study published in Sex Roles: A Journal of Research.

>(((study)))
and people ask us why we lynch those idiots.

youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU

>straight

False this is fag propaganda. Kys

Bromance is between faggots. Wrong board, OP.

It's true, me and my best mate, neither of us are gay but we used to live in the same uni dorm and we'd sleep in the same bed. Sometimes he'd wake up to my hard cock nestled into his arsecrack, and we would cuddle all day long.

>Some men are bi
Oh wow, what a shock

>Unproportional ass
>short hair

>Study finds
or to put it another way, a dopey female or queer made shit up.

Sometimes I'd fuck my best friend in the asshole. We just do it for the laughs. You have to be pretty comfortable with how straight you are if you're having sex with men. Women are impressed by this level of confidence. It is next level peacocking. Pure alpha-male stuff. I like giving my male friends blowjobs and walking around with cum still under my lip to show how much I don't give a fuck

There is no kissing or cuddling in "bromances".
Those are called "faggots".

>literal homosexual magazine lying and promoting homosexual behaviour among heterosexuals
hmmm this isn't suspicious at all

Primo quality shitpost over there m8 10/10

>kiss and cuddle other man
>straight

?

>Attitude.co.uk
This is some pro faggot publication isn't It?
Also, where is Norwaybot with the Archive?

Oh, I see that the trend is to paint male comraderie as gay to discourage it and put pussy on a pedastal.

Having a bromance means you're a faggot. The study is confusing closeted faggots with straight men.

>often kiss and cuddle

Is this some new kind of psyops?

Let me guess : attitudemag is magazine for gays? Fags like to believe that everyone's like them.

Never ever seen or even heard of straight men kissing and cuddling with their friends.

Its phase three commie shit: First they destroy the family unit, next they destroy the relationship between males and females, finally they destroy friendship.

In the end, all you will have left is the state.

>kiss and cuddle
>straight men
That's fucking gay as hell. That's the definition of a faggot.
What the fuck is this newspeak shit.

Brb texting all of my male friends because we must be doing heterosexuality wrong. I read it in an article and I trust articles more than my "lived experience".

The fuck is a bromance? My friends and I play video games and drink

>DON'T HAVE MALE FRIENDS GOY!
>unless you want people to think you are a faggot

Sauce?

Barry is cute as a button

men dont have friends, they have collegues, coworkers and work associates. guys "hanging out" is a millenial trend. This is blatant jewish propaganda

Warm hugs
Watch out for the gender fluid

Believe it or not I know a guy like this. 100% straight but has a gay friend and every now and then they cuddle and sometimes kiss and it's weird as fuck. I think the gay guy has a thing for him and is trying to convert him.

I'm totally straight and I've engaged in mutual masturbation with my best friend. I begged him to let me suck his cock but he said it might be gay.

faggot

because i`m no faggot. You faggots are ridiculous.

>Study finds straight men
This must be an old study

> Australia

checks out

Thats gay as hell
Pisses me off

Just a prank, bro.

>Straight men
Should say closeted men.

>100% straight
No he isnt. Here is your pill for today, they are sucking/fucking. The reason you keep happening to see it is because they are trying to convert you. Or they think you are bi/gay and want you to finally come(cum) out to them. If you happen to be a chick, they are letting you see because either it will soften the blow when he finally comes out, or it is a simple exhibition fetish.

An extension needs to exist so you can save single posts just like this without having to use F13 and paint.

>Study
Who believes this?

>bi
Umm, transphobic much? There are more than two genders, bigot.

Not Gay: Sex between Straight White Men is a 2015 book by Jane Ward, in which Ward details the phenomenon of straight men seeking out sex with other straight men.

Snipping tool, you dumb faggot.

>straight men are gay
Whatever study they looked at they must have totally twisted the result to be able to say this otherwise they're blatantly lying. I bet it was 1 instance of 2 closet gays and they ran with it.

I don't think so. The guy has a GF. I just think the younger gen is weird as fuck also they are wealthy so that can play a part in their weirdness.