How come all the lefty terms and memes get turned against them...

How come all the lefty terms and memes get turned against them? The two I can think of off the top of my head are the DRUMPF meme and fake news. The former has devolved into an absurd caricature of what it started out as, mocking liberals for their infantile bashing of Trumps surname. The IMPLEECH KROMPGGJD posts alway make me laugh.

2024:
he is getting impeached any second now...

the left(Or its most enthusiastic supporters) is to convince their ideas are infallible.

these people have alienated centrists and normal left making the right look bigger.
Sargon of Akkad is left, but the current left is too retarded to have supporters like that.

it would be more changeling g to fight people like that but they left so we haven't had top for a while, we need only dredge the skeletons out of the SJW closet

Because they're massive faggots and they do massive faggot shit. So we make fun of them for it.

it is this simple

Not all memes.

For example: the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

the snowflake insult really cut them deep. They keep spitting it back and call right wingers snowflakes now. A classic case of “I know you are but what am I.”

But city people are urbanized retards?

38,000 San Franciscans voted FOR Trump, sweetheart. Yeah, drop in the bucket but it kind of shows that you don’t know anything.

you are in an echo chamber

of course you """"win"""" every meme battle

I wish Colbert was able to take the piss a little and pose having a fit as someone licked a two scoop ice cream cone.

“City” meaning “illiterate welfare leeches”.
All the urban people worth a shit live in the burbs.

This is probabily the least exho chamber place on the internet. You can actuaily be a leftie here and not get banned. Try being a righty on /r/news and you get banned.

Fake news is my favorite.

They immediately started in with their “Drumpf only won cuz my fake news!” narrative and it got turned on them so fast when the media was exposed for all the fake news they put out.

Lefties now try to mock the term they once embraced, but the media just keeps giving us ammo.

How could you forget the biggest one? "Deplorable"

>the only people who voted for Trump are rural....

that is the most retarded argument ive ever heard.

>How come all the lefty terms and memes get turned against them?

Because the left can't meme for shit.

Alright, autistic fucknuts, it really isn't that difficult to figure out, so long as you have a working theory of mind and understand human emotions.
HUMOR. Memes require HUMOR. Think back to the moral majority of the 80s and 90s. Everyone could make fun of a Christian because it was so easy, because they couldn't laugh at themselves. This happens with every fucking establishment, which is what the mainstream left and never-Trumpcucks are. Once the underdog starts to officially set in as the establishment, they completely completely forget what made them likable to begin with: they were willing to laugh at themselves because they didn't take themselves too seriously. Also, these people are miserable and driven by nothing more than hate for le fash. If all you have is hate in your heart, you'll never be anything but a laughing stock to everyone else. Fuck's sake, they don't even have any friends, just other leftist cunts with whom they're constantly in a contest to out-virtue signal, yet even all this has deeper roots, which are merely a symptom of Cluster B personality disorders: a complete lack of self-awareness and a complete unwillingness to take personal responsibility for their own actions.

>tl;dr the left can't meme because they're miserable, joyless, friendless, humorless cunts whom take themselves too seriously, and have zero self-awareness and accountability
>tl;dr for tl;dr Cluster B personality disorder

>fake news
>started out being yelled by donald trump
>is a liberal meme

>The left can't me---

This is true, but urbanites can’t rationaloze that.

They're trying really hard to flip snowflake and safe spaces in their favor but it just comes off as desperate

Fake News was a right wing meme that was meant to mock CNN and the like for their shit, totally biased and flat out incorrect coverage of Trump during the electio cycle.

But seeing as how the Left cant meme, they *tried* to steal the Fake News meme for themselves, but of course always fail miserably because theyre a bunch of unoriginal, uncreative idiots who cant think for themselves.

pretty sure CNN started it. and then Trump started using it.

Actually a bunch of journalists got together in the wake of Trumps victory and went over some of the things that helped him win. They decided that alternative media was a prime suspect and came up with the term fake news to slander various independent media. Coincidentally in the months after there was numerous attempts at sabotaging advertisements and character attacks on various independent and right leaning media.

>totally biased
not like Breitbart or Fox right?

>being this far up your own ass
>flag
yup

because trump-supporting chuds drag a meme into the ground when it hurts them

>being this unable to refute an argument

They are fucking insane these days.

>being this unable to refute an argument

Even in England people who actually live in cities are pure scum. The wealth made in them is by people who live outside them. Most of the inhabitants are minimum wage types or welfare drones.

They don't even know what snowflake means though

>They are fucking insane these days.

have you ever considered the possibility that the left is mostly comprised of people who are too dumb to see through the lies of the media?

Why does the right get so triggered when their own tactics are used against them?

T W O S C O O P S

>How come all the lefty terms and memes get turned against them?
The left is almost always actually guilty of what they accuse their opponents of.

I agree, Blumbf memes make me chuckle everytime

People forget fake news was actually coined by buzzfeed.

That backfired immensely

IN PEACH BLUMPF!

How exactly? By Trump making a complete fucking fool of himself by claiming real news is fake just because it doesn't agree with him?

Inverse Meme Potential
When they push a meme, and it sucks ass, it actually becomes more memable against them to the extent of how shitty their meme was.
Just think about the writers room that made the 'make Donald Drumpf again' bit. People were paid to come up with that abortion. Combine that with the lack of integrity in their message and we get these potent reverse memes.

Okay, but seriously we cant let this guy get two scoops

Nobody refers to Infowars and other alt-media outlets as fake news anymore, despite it literally being invented to dismiss any and all news from those outlets because they were exposing that Hillary Clinton had many health problems. "Fake News" is exclusively associated with mainstream media outlets, especially CNN.

Trump and Trump's supporters completely took over the term and turned it back onto those who invented it, and it was devastating for the MSM due to their frequent attempts to report falsehoods or spin stories to support their own agenda. If you want to go back to Hillary's health, just look at what they said when she collapsed on 9/11 and was dragged into her car: "she stumbled," "she had heat exhaustion," "she had pneumonia."

CNN just recently published an article calling for the term "fake news" to be outlawed because it undermines the "free press." Face it, you retard; "fake news" was a monumental miscalculation and the biggest mistake the MSM has ever made. They will never ever recover from it, and they only have themselves to blame.

>it literally being invented to dismiss any and all news from those outlets because they were exposing that Hillary Clinton had many health problems.
that right there is bullshit. So you wanna talk fake news? Look in a mirror.

Fake news was msm born through and through and it was international campaign too and started before Trump was even announced to run.
Here they've mostly used a sarcastical term "Alternative Facts".

Just because you live in a city does not make you superior and it is the left's continued superiority complex that makes it unpalatable to the average small town american citizen

them
>drumpf is done he will never win
us
>trump will win
>trump wins

who won?

Which part is bullshit? The whole sentence, or a specific portion, because there's more than one claim in there, and if you think the alt-media wasn't exposing Hillary's health problems, or worse yet, you think she had none to begin with, I've got some bad news for you.

it was the liberal media that started it

Depends on if you're retarded enough to equate Trump winning with you winning.

>Jerome Bernstein
Kek

Craig Silverman of Buzzfeed was the origin of the fake news meme.

Because we're the counterculture now, and they know it.

post rare colberts

>RICE
>TWO PIECES OF CHERRY PIE
>SIPS WATER
>TWO BIG MACS
>TWO FISH O FILLETS
>MALT SHAKE

DAHHHHHHNANAAAHAHDDDLLLLLDDDD DDDURRRRRMMGMMGMGPPHHHHH RRRHHEERUUURUURRRR HUHUUUU

Holy fuck, I didn't even notice that till you pointed it out. Do his names make him a halfrijew?

Two S U C C S

Typical leftist saying they can't afford ramen in real life.
It's why their meme's suck

YES GOY

They need a book on how to do what comes naturally to us. Sad