No mob psycho chapter

> No mob psycho chapter

is One too busy with one punch man?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!2YdgAbDS!W_KM78DNwVlqP0MW3mmZ1w
youtube.com/watch?v=fzFh-tM4Kbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's too busy looking for his toilet paper (it's in his wallet)

He finally realized that OPM is better than his Mob shitco crap. BASED Bones for showing him that no matter how much budget they put it Mob shitco will flop because it's shit.

Released already on mangaone.

mega.nz/#F!2YdgAbDS!W_KM78DNwVlqP0MW3mmZ1w

Holy fuck, did Dimple really die?

Since Mob flopped do you think he's going to give less attention to it?

Bruh, it's out.

Translator user, we need you now more than ever. Dimple nooo ;_;

Yes, that was the goal from BONES in the first place. They wanted to show that no matter how much budget you put on a shitty story it will still flop because it's shit.

someone post the pages.

Are you still trying to force it?

Alright, alright.

Did Dimple took Broccoli down with him?

Why is the broccoli god dying?

Looks like Dimple killed it somehow? No idea how that works considering he was getting wrecked before.

I think he went into it and took it over from the inside.

And that's all for today.

Dimple survives confirmed.

[Dimple was a friend.]

NO!!!

What a way to go, though.

NO

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME ONE

the true tragedy is that we will never see Dimple and Serizawa interact.

he dropped a rock on Serizawa's head when he fought Mob. that kinda counts I guess

Dimple's gone. Mob is home, the chapter is over - there's no way to get him back that wouldn't be cheesy or a cop out. Mob seems to accept it ("Dimple, thank you," in the last page) Dimple is gone.

remember reigen "dying" or reigen is the boss of claw
dimple survives

If Mob and other just believe enough Dimple can be revived or become real like an Urban Legend.

I believe in dimple

that would admittedly be a cool twist but it's not going to happen, one isnt a hack

reigen's 'death' was very sudden and shocking. the tone to this is more somber, a bit of time (a day, two?) has passed since brocco was defeated and seen sent off flying or what-have you. this is different than that, more final, less dramatic.

>Dimple never achieved his dream of becoming God

>Dimple didn't get to enjoy openly hanging out with Mob with no pretense

I think Mob is crying, guys.

He definitely is. ;_____;

yeah he's almost certainly crying himself to sleep. dimple was a friend

starting as soon as im back home

Bless you ONE that was a perfect beautiful sendoff.

I didn't want dimple to die but he did it justice, I'll give him that

Dimple died an empty death.
He stayed alive for so long just to die a death of no consequence.Mob could've just defeated the broccoli if he didn't have the "trust" back and forth with him.

Its time to stop.

>kills Dimple
>makes him show up in the omake immediately afterwards
Fuck you, ONE. You crazy genius.

I absolutely didnt see this coming Mob taking it like a fuckin real man i was expecting mob to go depressed emo state when he realized what happened like any other familiar stories but he actually aware of it(or so it seem) and putting up a very tough act, ONE you magnificent bastard.

Is Broccoli really done for tho? I'm afraid Dimple's sacrifice won't be enough to deal with him.

I will hate ONE ass so fuckin much if he bring dimple back there cant be anymore perfect way to kill one of the main cast (a fuckin mascot at that).

Not sure about brocoli threat but i hope dimple really done this time(as much as i love him). Maybe he will appear as a distant memories or some shit but other than that will just ruined his entire character development.

AND HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND

HE WAS THE COOLEST GUY, DATTEBAYO!

>Yeah... sorry.

No

>When animated, the VA's voice will crack just a little oncec.

bump

>Good luck.

....Let's....

>Let's go home.

>Everyone.
>Let's go home.

Mama Kageyama
>Shige, you've caught a cold again? You won't recover if you don't eat at least a little.
Mob
>Yeah. But I want to lie down and rest for a bit.

Ritsu
>Niisan! Look at these awesome news!!
>You aren't the one doing that, right?!

who is this girl in the first animation

youtube.com/watch?v=fzFh-tM4Kbk

>Mama Kageyama
Cute.
Thanks for translating it!

Sup Forums confirmed for best board

Reporter
>This is a picture taken not too long ago!
>Spice City, home to a series of natural calamities... The giant vegetable called "The God Tree" which suddenly made its appearance is this time rising up in midair. The situation has been confirmed!!

>It's disappearing into the distance.
>What on Earth could be happening?!

Ritsu
>I don't who's doing this is, but it's incredible.
>For what purpose would they do such a thing, I wonder. It's really a mystery...

>Ah... Speaking of mysteries... Starting around the evening my memory became a bit fuzzy... When I asked Mom about it it was the same for her...
>My memory from a little while ago is so blurred I simply can't remember at all.

>And yet I don't have any kind of strange or unpleasant feeling.
>Could it be that it's the same for you, Niisan?

Megpoid GUMI

I guess killing off Dimple just confirms we're gonna see the series end in a few more chapters.
What do you expect will make them up? What loose ends do you hope will be tied?

I hope we see at least one last interaction between Mob and Tsubomi before the series wraps up. Wouldn't seem right when she said told Mob she'll see him around.

Mob
>Me too.
>Can't remember anything from around this evening... nor how I managed to get home.

>Maybe... Something happened to you as well during those few hours... So that means it might be some mass hypnosis, perhaps...
>Ekubo seems like he could be well-informed about that kind of suspicious story.

>He's nowhere to be found at the moment but...
>Next time he turns up let's ask him.

>Well then, Niisan.
>Your physical condition is pretty bad... So take care.

Mob
>(I can't remember.)
>(I can't remember, but...)

>Ekubo...
>Thank you...

>[Ekubo was a friend.]

>*sobbing*...

My fucking heart, guys.

Thanks, user. Looks like it really is goodbye for Dimple.

sorry for the "Ekubo" : half the time I completely forget to translate it.

Also, Ritsu is the one talking from
>Maybe...
to
>So take care.

I want to see the other characters one last time, but don't really have any wishes more specific than that. I can't believe it's almost over.

God dammit.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws but didn't Mob tell Dimple to go away for a week until he went back to normal? What if he's just hanging at Reigen's place?

I want to believe ;__;

>Ekubo was a friend.
pls, ONE why do you do this to me?

Same, I'm hoping for some closure for the entire cast.

He tried to idoctrinate me into joining his religious cult with mind control, after which he tried to possess me and my brother numerous times, and finally turned everyone I love into his slaves. He was a good friend.

I want to believe too. I just can't see ONE killing a main character.

He was just getting carried away, user. Have some respect for the re-dead.

But user, Dimple is already dead so ONE might be okay with letting him go. ;_;

Fuck, it's really going to end on chapter 100.

After showing us Mob crying himself to sleep over Dimple's death it wouldn't make sense, narratively speaking, for him to come back. I didn't want Dimple to die in the first place, but now that he's gone this far I don't want ONE to chicken out.

I wonder how things are gonna be wrapped up after this. I thought the fight with Psycho Helmet would be the best chance to explain ???%, but that hasn't happened, so maybe ONE's gonna leave it at that?

I mean not necessarily, I didn't figure that Dimple would come back the first time either after Teru one shotted him and Mob went and searched for him for hours at a time.

Him crying isn't necessarily a note of finality especially since we didn't actually get to see what happened with Dimple and the broccoli.

I don't want it to end.

It's not the same thing, though. This time the death was preceded by a heroic sacrifice, and the culmination of Dimple as a character. It doesn't feel the same.

He might come back, I obviously can't know whether he will, but I don't think it'd make sense. I do agree that whatever Dimple did to make the broccoli disappear needs to be explained or else the ending will feel rushed.

So will ??? ever be explained

that's the one thing that makes me doubt Broccoli is really dead. Plus there's some other minor stuff like Mogami being out there in the wild etc.

Didn't Mogami just pass on during the Claw arc? But yeah, the Broccoli's "death" seems kind of anticlimactic.

I don't remember him passing, I thought he was just being Mob's weird stalker and floating around somewhere, but then again I may have read the shitty incomplete version of the arc so who knows.

no one remembers this. this and the mogami arc mob has to suffer alone.

>anime staff blesses us with lots of fanservice SG!Dimple art
>ONE goes and kills him
T-thanks ONE.

>mobs spirit is green
aww

Anyone have a better quality pic of this?

Probably have to wait for the magazine to come out

Honestly, Mob Psycho 100 looked better when drawn with One's QUALITY