What's your excuse? Princess Mononoke is in theaters again. Japanese audio with eng. subtitles is today

What's your excuse? Princess Mononoke is in theaters again. Japanese audio with eng. subtitles is today.

fathomevents.com/event/princess-mononoke/buy

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's your excuse? Sup Forums sells banners to people that want to advertise here.

Sup Forums.org/advertise

First post best post
Fuck off, shill. Princess Mononoke is a generic, overrated Miyazaki film

Because I already have it on Blu-ray.

#sage

I'd go if I had someone to watch it with.

Not planning to go, unless there are anons in southern NJ or Philly area who want to meet up.

Not a burger

i have NO ONE to go with

I've thought about going to animu screenings before, but fuck staying in a dark room with a bunch of weebs, all trying to be funny and spewing memes left and right. Why the fuck would I go and watch one of the most mainstream miyazaki movies with a bunch of retarded normies and fujos with their grandmothers?

There was a time before widescreen TVs and consumer-accessible video playback devices, when movies were a social occasion and a special treat. Sometimes they can still serve that function.

If those weebs and fujos were my friends, I'm sure I'd enjoy it too.

I think watching it on the big screen with all the bells and whistles is still a treat. I just don't want to share the experience with others. Mononoke is entry level as fuck, and I guarantee you the theatre will be full of liberal arts degree girls with pixie cuts with their uninterested boyfriends/girlfriends/cats, young future fujoshi girls and their mothers, meme-spewing "otaku", and maybe one or two outliers. No thanks. There's just some experiences best enjoyed alone, and anime is one of those.

Well fuck that, I'm not gonna go watch a 1 minute movie.

i know its an error. if i had friends i would go though

I think it's a mediocre movie.

Because I don't want to pay 14 dollars to go see it, and fuck me silly if I want a drink or snack during it.

>but fuck staying in a dark room with a bunch of weebs, all trying to be funny and spewing memes left and right.

user what? This is a really mainstream director, there are tons of people not deep into anime going to go see this.

not 80s ghibli
shill

>user what? This is a really mainstream director, there are tons of people not deep into anime going to go see this

Yeah, on Monday when they screen it dubbed. Tonight its with subtitles, it will be a weebfest.

tfw I live in a city with an Alamo Drafthouse and they show Ghibli movies all the times. I don't have to wait 20 years to watch this in theaters again because they show Ghibli movies at least 3 times a year.

What the other user said. Besides you say that like it's any better.

I'm not an amerifat.

I own the blu ray

I'm going with some friends tonight.

Though since you may be Fathom PR man, please get more anime in theaters.

Not in my country