Catholics literally believe this man can do no wrong

If you don’t believe the Pope is infallible you aren’t a Catholic. All Catholics are therefore pro Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

therealpresence.org/eucharst/father/a5.html
news.va/en/news/vatican-issues-new-document-on-christian-jewish-di
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being this retarded

Ratzinger destroyed the pact with God by reneging his duty as the vessel of His word for earthly concerns.

What the "popes" that follow him do is of no import. Francis exists solely because man failed to live up to God in even the most stalwart last holdouts, the Church. We need a new covenant.

You do realize that the first pope is still alive right?
Pope Benedict XVI
Is still living... And when a pope becomes pope he becomes the only living vessel that can carry the word of god until death... He is still alive, so this pope literally can't be pope.

So you're wrong.

That's not how papal infallibility works, prod

Also, you dont seem to understand infallibility.

Also, hes not infallible anyway if he is the anti-christ.

The Klan had the Catholic church figured out long ago. Publication related.

Uh... that's definitely not how it works

>this is the Vicar of Christ according to Catholics

He says this Muslim invasion is a good thing.

The Catholic Church is the only real Christian Church. The others are complete jokes. If you dont think so go to a latin mass then go to a christian service.

christianity was the klans undoing you should actually look into it.

>If you don’t believe the Pope is infallible you aren’t a Catholic. All Catholics are therefore pro Islam.

It almost looks like a #WhiteGenocide conspiracy.

Too bad it's unlikely to have European pope ever again, since the devout faithfuls are mostly found in latin America and sub-Saharan Africa, and they keep outbreeding white catholics.

Add that to the internationalist character of the church, and I very much doubt that Catholic church of the near future will do anything good for white nations.

Bullshit. Literally EVERY protestant country is fucked beyond imagination. Racemixing, islam, liberalism etc. all are have roots in protestantism. We catholics had Borgia's pope and many other people who should never be chosen as pope and guess what? Degeneracy is much less seen in catholics countries than in protestant ones (even in Germany Catholic lands + austria are in much better condition than protestand lands). Francis may be a terrible idiot but he will not affect our church as much as you think.

Cattolicks really are the ultimate cucks, at lest islamists constantly rebel against their leaders.

>Literally EVERY protestant country is fucked beyond imagination.
Yeah, I wonder why...

The Pope reads the Koran.

Pretty certain he is the antichrist (In Place of Christ) of Revelations. He is setting up the Muslim hoards against the Christians.

If pope doesn't matter that much, then why even bother with the whole catholic church?

Tradition. Every country which forgets its tradition becomes a hellhole like Sweden.

He is the last Pope in the Prophecy of Popes after all

fuck off with this cuck

Pro-Islam and anti-white

Cathlics aren't Christian

>Catholics literally believe this man can do no wrong

That's not how it works.

where are the guys that do wet work? there is no hope through public opinion or politics. It is going to take violence to right this ship

The pope can be wrong as a person. He can't when he speaks as the pope. That's what papal infallibility means.

Orthodoxy is the best christianity. Even though i hate christianity.

I've never got that catholic magic-thing. Pope is human, not a divine avatar controlled by heavenly puppet master.

Catholic here, every Catholic I know wishes this cunt pope would die in a chemical fire. He's a heretic and an anti-Christian mudshit loving cuck. Your point has been completely disproved. OP BTFO.

If popes don't matter that much when they're unpleasant then why bother with the whole institution?

a good catholic knows he is already excommunicated de facto for being a communist so he is an illegitimate pope

Rosary and the Rosary of the 7 sorrows erry day here. I like where I land on that list.

That when it comes to church doctrine, God wont let the Pope be wrong.. basically.

>catholic calling dear daddy pope a heretic

lmao

He's not a communist. People from the rich contries of the west have never seen real poverty & simply dont understand what the pope means.

its best not to feed the trolls.

>argentina
>rich country
>not real poverty

nice try user, but he's a communist, therefore he's excommunicated from the Catholic Church

>56
>flag
>erry day

read the encyclicals dumbfuck

>the Pope doesn’t matter

So what’s your problem with Protestants? We’re literally just Catholics that don’t bow to Rome. We can go to God directly, not some kiddy fiddling cunt sitting on a golden throne half a continent away.

Can you explain pic related please? Thanks. I’m not attacking you btw I’m just curious - both Pross and Catholics accuse each other of being more leftist all the time

Council of Florence, Cantate Domino (1441):
>No one, let his almsgiving be as great as it may, no one, even if he pour out his blood for the Name of Christ, can be saved, unless he remain within the bosom and the unity of the Catholic Church.

Vatican II, Lumen Gentium, the DOGMATIC constitution on the Church (1964):
>Those also can attain to salvation who through no fault of their own do not know the Gospel of Christ or His Church, yet sincerely seek God and moved by grace strive by their deeds to do His will as it is known to them through the dictates of conscience.

This is a contradiction proclaimed dogmatically. There is no way to deny it unless you resort to semantic perversions and handwaving rationalizations. This makes the Church internally inconsistent and falsifies all claims of being the one true church.

Therefore, Catholicism is a false religion QED

So when he kisses Muslim feet as the Pope and says Europe should become Islamic as the Pope he can’t do any wrong?

Fuck. Catholics are a bigger fifth column than Muslims.

The pope forgets that he is a man and not a god I trust in Jesus for he is the only one I will listen to

If you dismiss the Pope that literally makes you a Protestant. Welcome :)

>he has to sit on a chair and THEN he is infallible
I'd like to know when and where Jesus gave all these instructions.

I think the position of the pope became too entrenched in superstition, miracles or communion with god is something that god decides. god gave humans freewill meaning that we have to figure out by ourselves what to do through philosophy and the pope is suppose to be the best person to lead in this en devour. the only thing required by god is Faith and that only requires courage. you have to go back to the old testament when god was wrathful and wiping out humanity because we were choosing to be corrupt with out trying to even better ourselves back then god did not show himself and he was hopeful we would become moral on our own. that why it pisses me off when pope's don't encourage the pursuit of virtues while falling back into "it is enough if you only have faith".

The UK is an Islamic country :^)

Fuck the Papists.

>"it is enough if you only have faith".
uhhhh, that's not what the Catholic Church says. The Catholic path is the narrowest path you can imagine. For instance not going to mass is a grave sin, what other denomination dare to say this? And myself commit this grave sin most of the time.

kys hillbilly scum

That's bullshit, everyone hates this leftist scumbag.

The Roman Catholic Church is a false church:

that was added by a previous pope and Jesus said it was not explicitly required to go to church. i see the reason why the pope said that it was a time where over 90% of the population couldn't read or really hard to mass produce the bible so going to church was needed to spread the word of Christ. so I don't like it when the pope has not updated this since it is not necessary anymore.

also the reason the pope are so adamant about going to church is that if the person is never told what is good or evil then they might unconsciously do something evil when if they had known better they wouldn't have done it. thus saving a person from hell by going to church.

you haven't learned to read yet?
That's not the reason. Christ is present in body and blood. But you (me) reject partaking in it.

He never spoke ex cathedra, but even if he did it would not matter.
It works reversed too. If this man is heretic, he's not Pope at all.

>That's not the reason. Christ is present in body and blood. But you (me) reject partaking in it.

the whole purpose of this is to be used as a symbol that they acknowledge they did bad and they are repenting from there sins probably by trying to undue what you did or at least leave the world better than when you got there. i am mystified how this has grown so out of control from it's original intent.

Not unless Church is heretic itself and contradicting its own earlier teachings. For then it's not "Catholic" anymore and going to its mass would be endorsing heresy and that's a mortal sin.

that's the rub the Church is controlled and run by men and as we all know men are not infallible. now heretic in my view would only mean doing evil and encouraging evil in my eyes so to determine if the Church has become heretic then you must determine if it is doing evil or encouraging evil.

>it's symbolic duuude
I have seen a lot of accusations against the Pope but not a single proof. Protip: you won't be able to provide any.

Red pill:
The Vatican has been infiltrated by the prince of this world - Satan. That was the third secret of Fatima, btw.

then don't follow the Vatican if you think it is evil. but that still does not absolve from the moral responsibility in not doing evil and trying to become a good man.

>>it's symbolic duuude
i am not sure what you are saying here? what are you mocking exactly?

symbols are still important since navel gazing get's you nowhere and doing something gets you started in moving forward.

You don't believe in the real presence in the communion but that's not how it was.

therealpresence.org/eucharst/father/a5.html

again i fall back to the intent of why god showed up to us. is because he wanted us to become good men through his guidance so you must look at the utility in communion in how it should be guiding us into becoming good men.

He is promoting religious indifferentism, promoting concept that active adulterers can receive communion, claims that Jews can be saved through the old law, claims that Catholics shouldn't proselytize Protestants, all of which goes against "Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus", claims that we should help people that ought to destroy Catholic faith, one day he stated that communists are in a way Christian, and so much more.
Convinced already?

Yeah, but Vatican II council was declared infallible by Pope John XXIII, so you either accept the Pope, council and everything in it, or you don't accept them both.

>Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus
this part is always such a headache for me since it was a tactic for the purpose of saving people because at the time they were the most progressive institution in helping people become good men.

now communism is only christian as long as it stays voluntary a soon as they start to initiate force on innocents then tops being christian.

>Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus

this part is always such a headache for me since it was a tactic for the purpose of saving people because at the time they were the most progressive institution in helping people become good men.

now communism is only christian as long as it stays voluntary a soon as they start to initiate force on innocents then tops being christian.

How about you pray for your prince to be turned gay and pursue his happiness by having a male companion?

Jokes on you, I converted to Islam from Catholicism to spite liberal Catholics already

yeah it is like they expect me top think for myself on what is good or evil like god wants me to do so following this is like i should cover my eyes and ears and say "i see no evil, i hear no evil"

But once the pope professes heresy he is no longer a pope

>this part is always such a headache
Yeah, I doubted it too. But it can be explained like this: God chooses what people will receive his grace and are saved. If He wished for particular man of non-Christian denomination to reach salvation, why wouldn't He lead such man into a Christian faith and Church, for his faith and grace he has been given to serve as testimony for others?

If communism is voluntary, it's not communism at all to me. It's written that early Christians shared everything they had. I wouldn't call that communism, but commune.

He's the "Vicar of Christ".

Problem here is the Catholic church is/was the richest organization on earth. It appears this pope is trying to destroy his own church, and managing the Vatican rather terribly.

He needs to be Benedict the VI'd in my opinion.

You are therefore an ass.

You are therefore an idiot.

You are therefore a faggot.

You are therefore too stupid to live.

Etc.

Actuilly many Catholics belive that he is a false pope and is not upholding the tenants of our faith. That is a fairly common belief among those who go to church with me. Not that we have a choice but to hear what he has to say.

The pope would be infallible if there was currently a real pope. Jorge Bergoglio is a heretic and therefore cannot be the pope.
Tell me more about my religion, you clearly know sooooo much about it.

>He needs to be Benedict the VI'd
Cardinals would just choose Francis II, sadly.

>I believe what I want
okay
that's a lot of fake news and that's what I'm talking about. For instance when you say "claims that Jews can be saved through the old law". He didn't said that. He said: that the Church had no plans for converting jews and that the salvific plan of God works in mysterious ways. And so with the rest.

For the Catholic Church to be the one true church Jesus established it sure is overrun by evil.

Sadly, you're probably correct.

>If communism is voluntary, it's not communism at all to me. It's written that early Christians shared everything they had. I wouldn't call that communism, but commune.

this is probably anecdote involving small christian villages where it wasn't to big that a currency wasn't needed and the exchanged goods directly and if you look at it from a different perspective it could be considered sharing.

>>I believe what I want
>okay

then what is the purpose of religion if not to help us become good men?

That was always going to happen. Things will get so bad that only the most devout and holiest of us will endure.
"But he that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved."

I don't think so, he is probably the false prophet. The beast, anti-Christ and false prophet are different people.dont fixate on just one person, it's a very complicated system but easy to see through when you are saved and austistically research these things like I do.

news.va/en/news/vatican-issues-new-document-on-christian-jewish-di
"That the Jews are participants in God’s salvation is theologically unquestionable," agreed so far
"but how that can be possible without confessing Christ explicitly" this implies that it's possible without it, heresy
And though, later it states "one path to God", it's against Christ teachings. Our speech is meant to be "no, no, yes, yes" not "ye- maybe, or, uhh mystery?, no"
>.He said: that the Church had no plans for converting jews
Oh yeah, and why is that? Why shouldn't we seek to reach out to our brothers in dark?

it just means that good men need to work there way up the ranks so it can be reformed.

>Not knowing salvation is one one and done process
>Thinking that you can live a good life and not the need for grace
>Thinking there is any good person that lived in the eyes of God
If you can "screw up" and sin and after being saved and end up and hell, then Christ died in vain. He did all the work user, it is a gift, there is no take backs with him.
Why do you hate Jesus user?

So, how long until the pope tells all Christians to submit to islam?

Taking bets now!

He says that we don't know exactly what are God's plans for the Jews. Maybe the church would be better saying things clear, and not trying to be friends with everyone.

I agree that this Francis is a liberal. But he is not an heretic.

That man is an imposter and a fraud. My Pope is this handsome motherfucker.

>Thinking that you can live a good life and not the need for grace.
Everyone needs the grace, for everyone sins. Agreed.
>Thinking there is any good person that lived in the eyes of God.
Agreed. We are all unworthy of the grace.
>Not knowing salvation is one one and done process
It's false belief, for one can lose grace he has been bestowed with, as much as one can lose his faith.
>If you can "screw up" and sin and after being saved and end up and hell, then Christ died in vain
You can only "screw up" if you lose the faith, or make it empty (not followed by deeds). Christ didn't die in vain, for a path as narrow as it may is opened, when earlier there was none.

>If you can "screw up" and sin and after being saved and end up and hell, then Christ died in vain. He did all the work user, it is a gift, there is no take backs with him.
he sacrificed himself to save us from ourselves because we were willingly becoming immoral and as you can see in the old testament when god sees we degenerate into immorality he has a tendency to wipe the slate clean.
>Why do you hate Jesus user?
i never say i hate Jesus i am merely using the gift of freewill from god in pursuing how to become a good man. in your eyes it may look like i hate him but in my eyes it is the opposite, that is what i believe.