White people so fragile. AHAHAHAHA

Also, your getting BTFO'D in the comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j_re2IwSOI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQFEodxMZOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wypipo think they oppressed

baka

when the last time a white man was gunned down in cold blood for literally no reason by the police?

if wypipo is oppressed then why are black people arrested so much for drugs when wypipo use them just as much?

Wypipo can use drugs right in front of police and they won't even get arrested for it. Thas white privilege

It’s ok to be white

This.

A black man shouldn't have to wake up every morning thinking if this will be the last day he'll be able to do a drive by or rob a liquor store.

>We stealin yo oppression black boi!!!!
How can you even compete?

THIS IS NOW A DYING NIGGER THREAD

>the root

Hahahahaha, dumb fucking niggers

Not even your fellow crackers are with you

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Interesting tanning bed he has there.

kek okay this is where we start to really turn it around. Harvest the comments and prove to the normies that niggers HATE WHITES

>Also, your getting BTFO'D in the comments

That was the plan, dummy

>it's only whites calling the movement shit

Will pol ever stop getting btfo?

triggered much?

also It IS okay to be white :^)

>your

Kill yourself, degenerate subhuman.

Sure, but they spinnin'

>YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Please, not muh hairline!

Why do you switch between meme flag and pedo capital of europe flag all the time? Shitposting is hard, mh?

Kill yourself.

Nigger you got sauce on any of this? Nope, cause this is nig Nog propaganda.
Get a job jungle bunny, stop mooching off your grandmother spade.

White people dont matter, now gibs me moneyz for dem programz while i rob a store and kill erryone in it

kek youre getting btfo this is just gold. hahahaha

>responding to satire like it's bait

Anyone have the chart showing that unarmed wipipo are more likely to be shot by cops than unarmed blapipo?

>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
Fixed that for you, the A comes after the FUCKING

also plz not my hairline

>Black people kill eachother in droves
>Police shoot one black man
>Black people rally to defend black criminal against police
what could go wrong?
Im actaully for the removal of all police presence in ghettos, wasted tax dollars if you ask me

>chris
>shouting down
>denying platforms
>organazing against
Facism 101, but we are the nazis here.

> BTFO'ed in the comments
This is a bait OP for a bait thread.

"Huh them wypipo done been sayin' crazy things, better download the TRUTH from our ancestral kangs" isn't being blown out of the water.

> population that keeps committing, and being convicted with, crimes entirely disproportional to their population size are killed by police in roughly the same proportion

Amazing
Fucking amazing
How terrible of them to be killed in proportion to the rate they're arrested

it's ok to be white

Holy shit these anti-white ethno-masochists need the bullet

> we white (((folk)))
When the fuck did they start using "folk" to mean "people" in all circumstances?

wypipo
youtube.com/watch?v=_j_re2IwSOI

>White people so fragile
Compared to what
Niggers literally riot in the street when they don't get away with murder

I think they're trying to avoid triggering individuals who don't "identify" as people

I don't know if you know but it's okay, man. If you're white it's okay, don't worry.

how does he have a phd is it easy in america or something?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

>criticize 'Black Lives Matter'
>"omg are you saying that black lives DON'T matter?!"
>criticize 'It's OK to be White'
>"hahaha can you believe those fucking white trash fuckers think they matter?!"

And that's why the movement is already losing steam. Something as innocuous and value-neutral as "it's okay to be white" is being shouted down by biscuit-lips. It's the clearest signal they don't want anyone to be even "okay" with being white, with feeling white, with expressing whiteness in any way.

The Left trained up a pack of rabid niggers for 50 years, and now they can't slip the muzzle on any more.

Go back to the coli with your barkley posting and oogga booga with the rest of the spooks nigger nobody wants you here.
10/10 bait user convincing larp

>when you are privileged, any movement toward equality feels like oppression

What always astounds me is the ease with which they swallow these specious intuition-pumping slogans, which are constructed within the confines of their language-game specifically to reconcile the possibility of criticism and shut down all critical thinking

It's why a statement like "It's okay to be white" is so effective, it's so reduced to its barest elements that it's impossible to deconstruct it. It is the counter-slogan against a slogan-addled mind. They can only talk around it, they can't face it directly.

I'll bet 5 satoshi that Mike Brown was counted as "not attacking"

Fuck you racist fuck.

>when the last time a white man was gunned down in cold blood for literally no reason by the police?
probably yesterday

The Left's best defense is reflexively declaring objections to their agenda as "fear."

Simply asking why quotas are skewed to take more minorities in than their population would require, the deflection is "Oh I see, you don't want Harvard to be an all-brown class of 2025, hmm, I guess change just makes us all fearful, doesn't it?"

It doesn't address the policy. It doesn't even offer an answer. It just implies the question is coming from "bad faith" (another recent chestnut of theirs) and can be simply be dismissed, coddled, and "managed" as someone just being fearful who needs calm, soothing voices whispered in their ear.

>responding angrily to bait yelling about how not trolled you are

The system being rigged against you = white privilege

Country being flooded with foreigners who will outbreed and then outvote you = white privilege

Not allowed to say "it's okay to be white" = white privilege

>not realizing we started this shit just to see people flip out
>not realizing that asian cuties and black Sup Forumstards went around sticking these up just to see liberals flip out

>not with you

Not yet. But soon. And all this PC stuff will blow away in the wind.

>Im actaully for the removal of all police presence in ghettos

Why is it not ok to be white?

What do they call this? Where they fill a tire with fuel and set it alight. There's a special name.

>baka
>when the last time a white man was gunned down in cold blood for literally no reason by the police?

When was the last time this happened to a nigger?

Because the Leftist shell game only works if """minorities""" are allowed to identify by race, but never Whites. That's really all there is to it.

it's ok to be white provided you're an attractive white women and agree to be breeded by a black bull

DISCO INFERNO

Necklacing. Nelson Mandela invented it.

necklacing.
>I've been here too long.

It’s GREAT to be white.

necklacing or in detroit michelening

Cheers.

>White people so fragile. AHAHAHAHA
>Has a black lives matter flag

nigger faggot go back to school

WEW

rubber-necking

i enjoy how there is no white people carrying out this loving act towards their own kind.

that looks delicious

Funny how you have to cherry pick the white people commenting because they are the only comments you can actually read and make ((sense)) of.

because whites only have a 50% chance of voting democrat, whereas minorities have a 95% chance

Are you guys fucking retarded? The reason young black males get gunned down by the police is because they're usually doing something illegal and they fail to comply with the officer's demands. Why is it that everywhere on the planet with a negro populace is always rife with crime? Blacks are the problem, not the police.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

only thing my fragile than white feelings is black families

Whites are so fragile, they are afraid to lose their livihood and risk jail time and fines to defend themselves!

>it's not fear

One post by this ID, spouting exactly the playbook. "Hmm hmm, it's fear, how fearful, you want to discuss this and unpack this and explore this in ways I can control?"

>niggers complain despite doing better in white countries than the shitholes they come from
>call others fragile

it is ok to be white you fucking victim complexed faggot

t.doing literally nothing to help our people while whinging on social media about 'whypipo'
Un-ironically kill yourself.

T. Nigger who lives in white people's countries because he knows how inferior he is

Says the cuck whose been so btfo by pop he has to come here to cry like a little bitch and lie

No, its because we are gainfully employed and have families to support. A nigger won't provide or raise his child, so a stint in the joint isn't anything to him. White people have a future in this country. The negro does not. Overwhelmingly, the American populace does not want you here.

But I thought we were all equal under god? ;)

>White people so fragile. AHAHAHAHA
says the deranged leftist who supposedly suffers PTSD, needs safe spaces and adult coloring books.. when someone disagrees with them

thanks for articulating this for me. This is exactly what I've been thinking but unable to put into words

"white people are so fragile"
>criticizes blacks in any way
*spam reports on social media and calls employer to report racism because nigs cant handle the truth"

Population control for free
What's the problem?

Happens all the time you stupid nigger. Just because your plantation owner mainstream media doesn't touch it doesn't mean it's not real.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQFEodxMZOQ

The coonicycle

This shit ain't dreamt up by niggers - niggers can't think more than five minutes into the future.
This is simply niggers being weaonized by others with an agenda. The epitome of useful idiots.
Once niggers have outlived their usefulness, they'll be back to being the subjugated low-iq waste of dna they are.

Who will you be able to leech off when white people are gone?

How can they miss the point this much?

Honestly I have to wonder if these "black people" on Sup Forums are actually just australians trying to refine new veins of shitpostinium.

No black person can actually be this retarded, right?

... right?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

>inoffensive remark is taken as being a reply to being "oppressed"

Nope.

Bait

Oh, now i remember what a ghetto means. Sorry i take it back

STFU NIGGER, STOP YOUR BITCHING

Nigger we don't take illegal guns from spics and sell them to other niggers to shoot up other niggers, and strong arm paki store clerks.