Spacekangs 7: Ain't Nothing Happening

Rundown:

> Now: shills sliding and causing trouble on this topic

>Large object enters the atmosphere.
>Transmitted signals.
>slowly moved North over Atlantic.
>was possibly filmed in EU and streamed.
>stopped, moved on again.
>probably around the north pole now.
>moved slow and circled 1/3 of the globe.

Plebbit had good discussion including an astronomer mentioning alien craft:

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7h7ohx/something_huge_is_entering_our_atmosphere/
>np.reddit.com/r/space/comments/7ealls/solar_systems_first_interstellar_visitor_with_its/dq3pvo8/

Previous Threads:

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151799229
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151818547
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151824090
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151834602
>

Recordings:

> for any user who wants to here's the recordings the orginal Britbong posted. They're url's at filedropper dot com

>/03-dec-201708h07m13s-546016mhzusb
>/03-dec-201704h24m05s-5460195mhzcw-u

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7h7ohx/something_huge_is_entering_our_atmosphere/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody cares, let's talk about Donald Trump's tweets

Bump for it being Ayyyys

what if it was a scout to detect growing intelligent life
[spoiler] and to exterminate it before it will pose a threat

bump

>Sup Forums reports possible alyium happening
>people talking about it.

not ready for this.

>It's nothing.

>At 55Mhz you sometimes get very long distance ionospheric propagation, i.e. signals skipping/reflecting off of the ionosphere. This type of propagation is called "Sporadic E". This type of propagation results in signals being received from stations up to several thousand kilometers away, reliably, over long periods of time. The signal OP is seeing and that everyone is getting worked up over is a result of Sporadic E propagation.

>That same frequency band can also propagate by meteor scatter, i.e. signals reflecting off of the plasma trail left by meteors entering the atmosphere. Meteor scatter propagation only happens in very short bursts. Reception of those very short bursts allows us to detect meteors impacting our atmosphere.

>Source: Ham radio operator.
>Don't take my word for it, read the information on the damn website.
>>If you see and hear sometimes a strong continuous signal that runs for more than a minute or so, that is unlikely to be a meteor echo. VHF radio waves are sometimes affected by an unusual form of ionosphere propagation called "Sporadic E".

how are these threads anything but larping?

we've been through this and you know it

no, this is the first time I see this thread.

>no, this is the first time I see this thread.
then why do you have the same copy paste as all the other threads you stupid nigger

so what is the other explaination?

if you counter reason with "cia niggers", then that's a confirmed larp thread

You seem invested.

it's almost like it's copypasted from this link from op, you retarded doublenigger
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7h7ohx/something_huge_is_entering_our_atmosphere/

>reddit

Sage

Very invested. This is intersting user enjoy the ride.

ohh fuck me so you can read the reddit posts but you cant read the previous threads, fuck off CIAnigger

hey sorry guys. I let out some balloons for my sons birthday. big misunderstanding, how embarrassed am I huehuehue.

who the fuck is skippy

The prophesies are coming true.

He arrives soon.

so you can't simply tell me why it's not what the reddit comment describes? it's almost like you're avoiding the topic

Nothing is ever a happening. I don't know why i bother paying attention to this fucking board

its almost like i dont want to repeat what has been written multiple times

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!
sage, hide and report

You're shilling too hard man. It makes people more intersted in the topic. I'm sure the television has told us the entire truth about this. Thankyou for desperately trying to reinforce the authority of the MSM news.
Godspeed, user.

"I don't want to answer the question, because the answer has already been discussed several times. Look through these threads with thousands of posts, and please stop talking about it."

yes, do that CIAnigger

>interrupting the circlejerk = being a shill
try explaining things using reason why this thing is an extremely-improbable spaceship instead of this ad hom shit

nice CGI, so bluebeam is happening now?

Between the 4th and 9th.

SLIDE THREAD

I looked at the reddit page and it said it was just a sporadic e signal or something...

Doesnt that explain away everything here?

Wait so what the fuck is going on?

You are sayimg that the only possible explanation is the one told to us on TV. You're glowing in the dark mate.

ayyys

no, I haven't said anything about what it is. I'm just stating the obvious: a spaceship is highly improbably. If you want to be rational, please just explain why is incorrect.

is there any new information?

It's very improbable. That's why it's interesting.

So what reasons do we have to think it's a spaceship, in short?
Extraordinary claims, et c

But what if the ayyliums are all women and hot what then hmmmmm?

give me a TL;DR, too lazy to check archive

>This can't be any meteor echo, because of two big cons: first one, I've heard many of them and this is another thing. And second one: These don't last for hours unless we were under a serious meteor shower (and we aren't). To me, it behaves like an intentional signal but doesn't follow the typical sporadic E behavior, it's not progressive and at sometimes it appears almost as a morse code, sporadic E doesn't behave this irregular. Neither does the harmonics fluctuate which in TV sporadics behaves as loss of audio and mixture and image degradation. It might indeed be a TV broadcast, f.ex the United Kingdom used the 55MHz as Channel 3 broadcasting in the VHF. If someone has a receiver powerful enough to catch this signal and put it into an analog TV it might solve this out.

Literally nothing but a bunch of faggots larping on the internet.

I didn't make any claim. You're desperately trying to tell people it's nothing.
Honeslty you piqued my interest on this topic.

>As you might know, analog TV broadcastings are not a lonely signal, instead it has two parts, the video and the audio emission, and those two are impossible to broadcast in the same frequency because of physical limitations, so video emits a bit lower and audio a bit higher, then the TV displays the signal.
Well so this signal is constant (not a meteor) and is not exactly in the 55MHz but rather in 53MHz... exactly the VHF channel 3 for video broadcast. The problem is that it doesn't behave like every "earthian" TV broadcasting does, this one is missing the audio channel. It just doesn't appear in any of the signal boosts we get, and there are many of them. Sometimes the signal repeats itself in equally distant frequencies which is a normal behavior that everyone of you might have noticed either when analyzing the spectrum or by using a radio below the FM used frequences... it's normal, it just says that the receiver gets an insane amount of signal at some points.
Well, so what I was saying... that signal is a mute image broadcasting. I can't get any visual from a sound wave file unfortunately, and I don't have access to any big antenna (I can't catch this with my simple one) so its display is a mistery. I don't think this is any normal TV broadcast but it's probably a picture or a video without sound.

Now someone decode pls

Meteor radar catched something big, and people thinks its da aliums

>I didn't make any claim.
I didn't claim you did. I asked you a question.

>You're desperately trying to tell people it's nothing
where? quote the post.

so we just need a big VHF antenna and a TV
anyone?

>inb4 they're space regugees
>escaping intergalactic poverty
>10 million black male ayys
>one sex slave male child ayy
>forced to take them in to your country
>steals your bike and rapes your women

Fuck off space niggers, we're full.

Can't wait to play real life XCOM

You have to undertand most of us have been dealing with your type for 10+ years. We say you glow in the dark because that's how obvious you are to us.

It's most likely a coincidence. When there are people staying on the one thread convincing everyone it's nothing with gchq psyop tactics we notice.

Have a nice night.

Still ad-homs. You're still not explaining why is incorrect.

Do we have any reasons at all to believe that any of this is an extraordinary event?

hot alien gay sex

It's literally in the thread

You're correct. You are right. The only possible explanation is pure coincidence.
On another note.
Wtc 7 was a controlled demolition, Mossad planned 9/11.

read

En Taro Adun

Yep, but DiAyYPqG wasn't the one to post it. All he did was shillcalling.

indeed

If this post ends in repeating numbers, humanity will get full disclosure before this year finishes.

It's interesting that you continue to engage in this thread, this subject must deeply affect.

re roll

Do not worry we still have them.

ayyys raping us with space lazers will effect us all deeply

How in the fuck can this go on for 12 hours and not get decoded, but you fags found Shia LaBeuff's location from cloud patterns

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS THIS GOING TO BE THE NEW /CBTS/???????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NU-Sup Forums

are you implying that space-shekels have been deposited to my account, rather than me just trying to argue with retards?

Wrong
It's this week

The Shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

being this mad

to be fair, that was /hwndu/, and they were tipped off by a tweet.

wait how am i the retard when you were the one who was wrong CIAnigger

this thread is shill garbage, earth is not a globe, and outer space is a scam

no fuck you this is legit

Hey what if the CBTS, Anon5, and Q threads were all organized by (((Them))) to distract us from these?

>can't explain anything
>HURRRRR GUYS WE NEED 10 FUCKING THREADS ABOUT THIS

>DO WE HAVE DIGGERS?? WE NEED MORE DIGGERS GUYS!!!!!!!

Holy shit this is going to be the new /CBTS/ autism circle jerk

Take your schizo newfag bullshit to

CpIntelPro, nice.

if you think that discussion of potentially apocalyptic conspiracy is something that's new on Sup Forums I have bad news for you user

>this is legit
>IT ALSO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Sup Forums OR POLITICS
Kill yourself faggot

If that's what you think of the people in this thread than why not leave?
Clearly our IQ is too low for you.

so in your mind, automatically invalidates the information in ?

can someone tell me what is going on... RUNDOWN

go back to your black dick thread burger

Meh, neck rself

And bots holy shit. We're on something hot here.

It's LITERALLY nothing

>than
*then
Jesus fuck

>something that directly affects Earth and politics has nothing to do with politics
Fuck, can you be even more dumb?

This is ironically more Sup Forums than /x/

in your mind are you not a nigger?

sure is a lot of arguing getting in the way of any discussion
really makes you think

try answering my question first.

at the very LEAST, you can show me a real photograph of earth right?
oh...wait?

GREAT THREAD YOU GUYS YOU ALL JUST RESORTED TO RESPONDING TO ME LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GREAT THREAD ABOUT TIER BULLSHIT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>THE CITY OF NU-Sup Forums

I can prove that you're a CIA nigger
now run along or face the consequences

I told you to stop these threads, the happening is over. Digits shalt confirmeth

Clearly this is triggering certain people.
Seeing how this is Sup Forums though, I'm not sure what it means.

like 90% of Sup Forums discussions are larping. Self-centered delusional nerds who think their speculation of the subject is above everyone elses. So if certain type of Sup Forumstard spots a subject that interests him, he will immediately connect it with his other favourite conspiracies like aliens, jews, alternate dimensions etc. You see it on /x/ too, Sup Forums only sounds more convincing because the narration is tied to hot topics of the day like disappearance of whites or immigration or whatever