NEW DRUMPF TWEETS

MEDIA BTFO. THEY WON'T RECOVER.

How fucked is the media? How fucked is ABC?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/02/fbi-agent-assigned-russia-investigation-removed-after-anti-trump-texts/916235001/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151600789/#q151609876
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The media can't keep up with his tweets.He's making them stressed out.
Love it

such an inane post, you'd think someone who has been on the receiving end of so many law suits he'd know what the fuck he's talking about

Bot English fail. Unplug yourself.

He's ripping the FBI too. I support this.

the fuck do you know about english, mutt

>Do Something
lol

Brian Ross is now absolutely fucked. He fucking named him and pointed to the stock market cratering due to his reporting. Wow.

Holy fuck. Could ABC actually be sued for stock loses? Any similar cases of manipulation being litigated?

ABC needs to burn

That a question or a statement bong?

this thread is gay and full of obvious samefagging. Saged

good, fuck the media and ABC specifically, they'd rather the world burn than let Trump fix it. What pieces of shit.

1. The stock market didn't crater
2. While people can point to any reason for the temporary dip, proving the reason is impossible
3. It'll be above where it dipped by Monday - if not, then the dip was clearly due to reasons beyond Ross's faulty reporting

Yes, maybe even of insider trading.

The word is 'inane' and it's correct lol. Why is the youth half retarded?

Go fuck yourself. You're a fag apologist for who knows what. you don't even know. You're a fucking retard. Get to the back of the line.

Cry more, trumpfag

>getting this bothurt
report back to zuckercuck for more debriefings on fitting in, I hear he has a psychologist he can recommend

classic burger education

THIS!

Read the second sentence, mong

I doubt it. But if people talk about it, ABC cannot sweep its lies as easily under the carpet as they want to. If ABC makes a newsstory about how they cannot be hold responsible of if some people actually sue (and lose) ABC will suffer a lot. As they should.

Yes, them and NBC.

Brian Ross is the same hack who said James Holmes the Aurora Colorado shooter was a member of the tea party because..... there was a guy in the tea party named Jim Holmes. He didn't investigate he just threw it out there at a time when the Tea Party was under attack by the liberal media as a violent movement.

1. It lost billions of dollars in value
2. You, I, and everybody reading this knows the reason for the stock market dip, and anybody saying otherwise is a dishonest faggot like you. You sound like a sleazy lawyer without a semblance of honesty.
3. Likely, but it would have been higher had the faulty reporting not happened at all. Even your second point weakens your first point.

I get your point, but you're a complete faggot apologist who sounds more like a dishonest lawyer defending a client in a court of law than somebody with a brain in their head.

Trump is fantastic.

Note he's not just berating random people. He's not the "angry orange" the leftists make him out to be. He's make solid arguments and referencing well known facts.

>Brian Ross's failure had a real world impact and his fuckup likely lost someone somewhere thousands or millions of dollars.

>Not only did this pro-Clinton anti-Trump FBI agent lead the email investigation and the russia investigation, we've already learned that Team Hillary gave Andrew McCabes wife a million dollars. McCabe being Deputy Director of the FBI and Acting Director after Comey got shitcanned.

Anyone who doesn't think Trump is bringing up real arguments in this thread is a paid for shill - or perhaps one of those college kids in that anti-Sup Forums college class we all learned about a week or two ago.

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/02/fbi-agent-assigned-russia-investigation-removed-after-anti-trump-texts/916235001/

When the communications were discovered, the inspector general alerted Mueller and other Justice Department officials.

In a statement released Saturday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the allegations, "if proven to be true, would raise serious questions of public trust."

"We will ensure that anyone who works on any investigation in the Department of Justice does so objectively and free from bias or favoritism," Sessions said.

>ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON
>said the nervous liberal shitposter for the nth time

if you think my misuse of prose is retarded, check this out

There's only 1 sentence you nigger

The question will be if anybody had prior knowledge the reporting. The SEC could investigate to see what holdings ABC persons had, if any. This is long over due, news organizations can effect the market and needs to be addressed.

A Trump tweet a day keeps the doctor away
>tfw living at this moment in time

The post has one sentence.

we are blessed to have this shitposter in chief.

They'll just ignore it like they always do. And then they'll explode on some random bullshit tweet later.

Fuck I get frustrated seeing this shit. They got away with too much

>sue the media
Media head lawyers heads must be spinning

>MY PRESIDENT

>go to /biz/
>say that the report caused stocks to dip
>"hurr no retard the possibility it was faked was already priced in"

The madmen!

high energy

woah, I was away for a bit, what happened with ABC and how did the market dip?

>People who lost money when the stock market took a little dip

omg so sad *crocodile tears*.

quick run down on this Brian Ross fellow.

wtf

>being salty at people for trying to expand their wealth and not just sit back and rely on that faggot trudeau to pay for everything for them.

they aren't "fucked," they are just slowly losing credibility and journalistic integrity and right now theyre only a little ways down the slope. probably u will not see these media outlets be 'fucked' until u see them try to transfer away from trump in 3 or 7 years to go back to a more unbiased place and find themselves unable to

Trump being the best President ever.

The image basically says what happened.

USA is best USA

tl;dr version - Brian Ross at ABC reported that Michael Flynn had accepted a plea deal to testify that Trump had been colluding with the Russians prior to the election and almost every other news agency ran with the same story. In actuality, what happened was Flynn admitted to contacting the Russian ambassador at the end of December (after the election) which is neither illegal nor impeachable.

The story was fake, but the damage was real, the Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted 350 points on Friday in reaction to the story and it'll take weeks to recover. Brian Ross has been suspended for a month.

THATS MY PRESIDENT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking kek, these idiots are so delusional its actually causing real world damage. Its like anti-meme magic

Gonna need that pic of him loading tweets into a double barrel shotgun

He is always anti-trump in his reporting, in fact ABC news are always anti-trump.

The price of "possibility this may not be true" is not the same as "turns out it wasn't true." Economics is psychology, not math.

in the end the media never brings down trump, they bring down themselves

It's like a European aristocracy, where all are related. Yeah, this country is fucked if these soft handed faggots rule all. They have nothing in common with real America. I don't wanna live around these people. I have nothing in common with them. They are not my brothers. They are my enemies.

fuck'em, media has had free rein far to long, they need accountability

Bumping request

wow, so that shit storm from a couple days ago was a complete "it's happening, Sup Forums btfo" Sad, very sad when they can makeup outright lies with no consequences. I thought this country was better than that.

He's breaking down.

he's melting down
he's absolutely lost it
his brain is jelly and swiss cheese

>ABC says Flynn is spilling beans on Russia
>Flynn admitted to lies
>Says Trump told him to do it
>Claims of collusion (not a illegal)
>Stock market drops like 400 points
>400 is yuge
>Billions of dollars
>ABC later "clarifies", Flynn talked to Russia in December, AFTER elections
>Flynn was sent to find ways to diplomatic relations w/Russia
>Discussed how to take down ISIS
>Flynn did lie to FBI about details of trip
>Trump fires Flynn

>1. The stock market didn't crater
>2. While people can point to any reason for the temporary dip, proving the reason is impossible
>3. It'll be above where it dipped by Monday - if not, then the dip was clearly due to reasons beyond Ross's faulty reporting

You fucking dipshit, it would’ve been up over 400+ points because of the tax cuts. That’s why it “didn’t crater”.

Exactly, well written

Source? All I see is that he did plea guilty, even from Fox

You aren't limited by character count you illiterate faggot
>being this retarded

Virgin racist:
>blames racial group
Donald "Chad" Trump
>blames entire city for letting murderer get away

Dilbertman mentioned this in his book. Get the media to sperg out about many "controversies" instead of focusing their energy on just one and they'll be ineffective and unconvincing.

>implying Trump is trying to fix the world
I mean, come on, the US suggested coal as a viable solution for co2 reduction.

My portfolios recovered within a single market day for the most part. Only weak hands lost out.

There's a theory out there that the algos have gotten so good you may never see a truly down market again outside of some huge happening.

how many of them are jews?

Someone must keep that two party system goy

Do you even need to ask that my fine Italian friend?

>There's a theory out there that the algos have gotten so good you may never see a truly down market again outside of some huge happening

That’s not true. The algos would be flipped, once a reversal occurs, to short positions in a bear market.

>mentioning to an audience of tens of millions that civil lawsuits suits against the lying jew for the millions in damages their lies have caused is an option

In the US you can sue for absolutely anything. Stock losses, maybe, but the goyim could absolutely sue the (((media))) for the millions of dollars in property damages, businesses burned and looted, and lives lost due to the lying jew pushing proven lies to BlackCrimesMatter.

I've been trying to encourage them for the last two years.

This is the new leftist narrative, because they don’t have a single factual argument to stand on. California is going to be a giant salt mine this month. Popcorn ready.

OBSESSED

I actually do.
Before starting to browse Sup Forums I didn't know that so many jews existed, let alone being so infiltrated into society.
I have neve met one in person, not that I know of because they probably never say they are jew.

>Amerimutt English skills.

From one mutt to another, you need to STFU.

There was that flash crash a while back where all the bots panicked and sold everything almost instantly. IIRC, it had something to do timing or delays or some shit on the market side. It was so bad they just reset the trades and did an undo on the exchange.

Fuck the FBI. Fuck the power structure in this country. Time for a new Oklahoma City

The only mistake here, is that he did thatjumped the gun in doing this before he became president. There are certian immunities granted to a president and his staff after inauguration. Don't believe me, just look at HTC. Lied a billion times while secretary and is still walking free.

This spaz will completely lose his shit when Donny Jr. goes down for lying to investigators.

What an insane orange incompetent man! So much bogus that Drumpf supporters gladly eat up! The guy's tweeting himself to the insane asylum! He'll be finished by January at this rate!

omg making money off of having money to begin with......such hard work.

That's probably the stupidest thing I've read all day.

>the best thing MSM can answer back is DRUMPF IS INSANE HE IS MAD LALALA I CANT HEAR U
sad, really
I used to have huge respect for American journalism

neva gonna happen nigger

>this is how british royals will look in 20 years. and it's beautiful!

kek
the bigger issue of importance in these tweets is him calling out FBI #2 Andrew McCabe

his wife recieved $600k from Clinton WHILE the email probe was ongoing

THIS is what Mega posted Friday about McCabe. That’s who Trump is talking about. Clinton money going to wife.

Link to bread?

For those who invest, ice cream is set to make record sales in December. All the lefties will be drowning their sorrows in any sugarjews they can find.

and mega said this

Checked.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151600789/#q151609876

I don't even fucking read the news anymore. Haven't for about a decade. I have a great TV, but haven't paid for cable since I became an adult twelve years ago. Now I can't even watch football. It's godawful. The girlfriend and I basically just spend all our leisure time playing vidya, going out for coffee at the park, or shitposting on Sup Forums and Gab.
Also, I live in Kansas City, where we have our own football team. They've been reduced to having to sell any kind od merchandise they can, everywhere you go, just to make up for the empty seats and subscription cancellations. They now have to sell fucking paper towels with the Chiefs logo on them for a dollar at Walmart. The worst thing about it all is seeing the stupid cucks - always whites - who still run around in Chiefs gear on game days, with a dead, sullen look in their eyes, like they just watched the whole team run a train on their wives. They're so lost without football, they're willing to let niggers spit in their fucking faces and ask for more. Thankfully, there's fewer and fewer of them every week.

Read dilbertman's other book on how to fail at everything, figuring that's a good second step to read.