According to Sup Forums the girl on the left dressed as an emo prositute is superior to the modestly dressed girl next...

>according to Sup Forums the girl on the left dressed as an emo prositute is superior to the modestly dressed girl next to her because she is white
made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rLrVPyrXaiA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>netherlands

youtu.be/rLrVPyrXaiA

>blends in to all the current fashions
>other girl wears something that opposes all fashions of the current time
>both still use modern technology
>thicc
Really made me think, OP.

>Shilling for an Islamic lifestyle for western women rather than doing everything you can to convert every white qt in your vicinity to a life of pious Roman Catholicism

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L L Y D U T C H

i spoke to mr.pol yesterday about this image.
he said "get 2 ropes ready".

t.ahmed

> toothpaste

The redhead has really cute looking face too

One is a degenerate whore.
The other is a brainwashed idiot.

Both are bad choices.

>using the word "emo" in 2017

They both look fine to me, though left is cuter. Don't see how an image like this tells us anything about the people in the picture.

they're both white

one is voluntary, they other can have you killed by sharia law. Moron.

>Mudshit women are modes-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty

I disagree. They are both cunts.

They're both garbage. Nobody here defends white trash.

so, that's not a girl on the right

source?
EARLY

while the left girl might be more likely to suddenly suck a dick, the right girl is more likely to suddenly explode. Take your pick.

basically this and that brothercousinuncle holding down donkey head should only be one of those things and not all 3

This, one is a lifestyle choice, the other is enforced by penalty of Death

>implying that they're not both entitled opinionated whores

Why don't you fucking Turks ever leave.

It's varicose veins and breast cancer either way, so...

based argie

wtf? it tells us just about everything about both of them.

you are based user

The prostitute is superior for providing services and I don't have to worry about her spontaneously combusting when I pass by her.

>Converting people to Christianity
>A religion whose main prophet specifically protected a slut from punishment
>A religion whose main prophet outright stated that he only came for the Jews and that goyim are essentially dogs

They are both equally degenerate

One on the left probably has a "refugees welcome" screen background.

>Declining birthrates
>fetish for donkey fucking

>Roman Catholicism

Ruined.

Yes, she is superior, because she doesn't use her clothing to shield herself away from the rest of society.

Don't make mistakes. Muslim women don't wear their veils out of faith, tradition, preference, or anything like that. The only reason they wear those veils is to be inaccessible. They know it makes people feel uneasy, they know it makes men (or even other women) hesitant to start a conversation with them, even if the goal of the conversation has *nothing* to do with sexuality.

Those veils only exist to protect them from the societies in which they live.

I'll take a thousand emo prostittes over a single muslim any day.

source pleaase or killyourself

This
Traps are gay.

Ha, I remember hearing about this.

>I will never be able to harakiri myself according to ancient Samurai code or kamakazi into an American warship

What's the point of even killing myself?

Why would we have to go full blown retard when we had it right before?

the whore on the right has to protect every inch of her body from the prying eyes and hands of her subhuman inbred cousins who will violate her on any premise for any reason and blame her, the inherent weakness in islam is built in for the benefit of men. The submission is mostly applicable to females and to fuck goat mentality. Destroy islam save Humanity

Deportation for the one on the right
Thot patrol for the one on the left

don't forget if she does somehow get raped by a non approved male cousin then she will be stoned to death or beheaded

>taking the quote of Pope Francis

Ignoring that it is a bit out of context, Pope Francis is trying desperately to be "pontifex maximus" (Highest bridge builder)

Being a pious Catholic =/= bringing muslims into your home because Papa Franky said not all of them are bad.

>be jewsus chrisp
>protect the biggest whore in written history from death/punishment
No

Jewish influenced the girl to be mentally challenged in her life choices. Let's hope it's just a fase

She is.

I'm sure they are both decent people.

Neither since muslim women practices pussy mutilation. Smells like kebab too. Mutilated pussy is haram for me asama lahu akbar

Girls on the left can dress however she likes it. Girl on the right...

If you have a penis, do not, i repeat DO NOT become a tranny, do not become the other gender
Simply Fuck her. Chase pussy and fuck it.
Even if you got a 1cm microdick, even you are fat, or efeminate, even if you are in a wheelchair fuck her

If you got a real cock and balls , even if you have only one ball or wooden balls, Just fuck her. Every male, big or small should always go for the pussy.

That said no fap is good, meditation is good, but remember your nature = pussy chasin.

It's funny, as an ethnic Jew and TradCon I used to really hate the Muslims, and I mean "hate" in the Hitlerian, I wish I could kill them all, sense.

But the older I get, the more I'm starting to see that they are right about almost everything.

The girl on the left is a trashy gutter slut that deserves to be raped and shot in the back of the head, the woman on the right is a modest good girl who will make a good mother and wife for some lucky Achmed.

what's wrong with the girl on the left? fucking leaf.

WRONG. The difference is the girl on the left is free to dress how ever the fuck she wants but the girl on the right has to wear a hijab for her entire life because she's scared the devil might shit on her or send her to hell or whatever dumb shit they believe.

She is dressed like a whore.

>those high soled shoes
will they ever learn?

>muh freedom
lame

what the fuck is up with muslims and loving their children so much? if my kids wound up like that or still staying in my house after they reach 18 i'd kill em

Well her genes are indeed superior. Fucking mutt you are.
Sage this bait thread.

I rather have the emo prostitute because she expresses the full extent of her female nature while the religious girl is not showing her true self.

>"made me think"
>thinking fashion is the issue...

Why don't you just admit that you're a skinny hook nosed greasy unkept piece of shit nasally ass annoying kike that women don't even want to look at? Hopefully you've been collecting your shekels because that's the only way your people get laid.

>be Jews
>become bankers
>become media
>get rich
>introduce degeneracy to the world
>get jealous and angry that the degenerates won't fuck you
>introduce mudslimes to the world
>still don't get laid
>oh well at least everyone is more tolerant now

PLAGUE!

>convert every white qt in your vicinity to a life of pious Roman Catholicism
Good luck with that.

NOTE: pictures have been taken by one person in a few months while doing random cycling and groceries.

Arabs are white too...

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you, muttboi?

Do you have the one with the le -1% face?

asking for a friend :^)

Lifestyle, luckily, does not affect ypur genes.
A woman's only use is in the production of children of good stock and the provision of sexual relief to her man. And while any woman can be taught to slurp her husband's dick, only one of those two can produce a masterrace son, and it ain't Habibi.
So, yes, the emo prostitute is superior to the modest Muslim. A diamond covered in dirt is better than the cleanest piece of coal.

>this thread again
>2

She is ours. That is all that matters.

Use it wisely, for it has great triggering power against The Eternal Burger

That's a teeny tiny penis.

There's still room for more.

And according to me they are exactly the same with a different shell.

While I'm at it, one for the road

Because the girl on the right thinks shes a princess. The girl on the right wants Ferraris, gold, diamonds, fancy dinners. And she is 100% convinced she is superior to you and every non Muslim because she worships Mohammed's holy cock.

These people are not modest, humble, or whatever other nonsense they spout about Islam.

While we're at it, I have some ideas for random drawfags: one with the goblin emerging from the well of The Ring, and one with the goblin and the merchant shopped on the Creation of Adam.
Unless someone already has them.

much appreciated, my nonwhite brothers

Wrong. The one of the left is a product of Jew indoctrination.

The one on the right shouldn't even be on the bench for comparison - because she shouldn't be allowed in that country to begin with.

Sooner a free whore than a chaste slave.

Obviously the girl on the right is superior. Girl on the left looks hot but is only slut worthy, not wife worthy.

Left is a degenerate, right is a foreigner. We don't want either.

Goddamn I have to travel to morocco I guess

Catholicism... With pope cuck in charge ? It’s a dead religion

you can fix dressing like a whore, you cant fix being a sandnigger ;^)

The one on the right won't grow out of being a camel jockey.

He is a hero.

They both look like douchebags

Amen to that

Honestly having known people just like the girl on the left, they're full of shit and complete dickheads when it comes down to it. Whereas on the right, there is somebody who genuinely seems happy and nice.

They are both shit

Burn them

Girl on the left is a Native, and like the most of the girls in that kind of scene is probably race and blood conscious on top of being educated

Girl on the right is arabic-negro subhuman that believes in some racially egalitarian dogma

The one on the left doesn't have 5kg of homemade explosives packed with nails and glass in her bag.

This.
Nice catch.
Also both are cell-phoned-self-centered.

>Not arrested for lewd photographs
>May be charged with making Anti-Islamic statements

Wow Europe is fucked up..

post more emo prostitutes

>according to Sup Forums
Wrong.
You can dress traditionally without wearing the clothes of the enemies of the west.

You can at least read their religion, political opinion and taste in music.

Kek.