CANADA- Illegal Chinese Contributions During 2015 Election

A citizen investigator on reddit has uncovered something Big league in their investigation into campaign contribs during the Canadian election. This is going to be on the news nationally soon - get an early glimpse here:

>I asked myself, if I were the Chinese government and wanted to illegally assist the Canadian Liberal Party, how would I do so? Given the prohibition on corporate donations, the easiest way to do this would be to channel the money through Chinese dual nationals, likely the same individuals who own homes here while actually living in China [these individuals may or may not actually exist].

Surely, this would be too obvious, however, as it would lead to rather unusual cross-country contributions from Chinese nationals, located primarily in Vancouver, to Liberal riding associations across the country. Surely, our elections officials would notice something so obvious, right? Wrong!

Here is the elections contributions data available for download from Elections Canada: elections.ca/content.aspx?section=fin&dir=oda&document=index&lang=e All you have to do to see the evidence yourself is to filter for contributions by individuals from BC to out-of-province Riding Associations of over $1000. Here is a photo of the results for the Papineau Liberal Riding Association (edit: deleted).

archive.is/r2mck

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKSjTV_gG-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

..cont:

You will notice that:

1) Most riding associations outside of BC receive either no or only a handful of contributions from individuals in BC

2) The following riding associations received large numbers of high-value out-of-province contributions, with these contributions almost entirely made by individuals with Chinese names:

• Calgary Midnapore Conservative Association (Jason Kenney; 14 out of 15 contributions suspicious)

• Orléans Federal Liberal Association (Andrew Leslie; 33 out of 36 contributions suspicious)

• Papineau Federal Liberal Association (Justin Trudeau; 109 out of 109 contributions suspicious)

We must demand an immediate investigation and explanation by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

more at link in OP

Who will get the story out first?

National Post? Globe and mail? Toronto Star?

Place your bets.

I wonder what Rex Murphy will make of this.

CBC will play damage control ofc

i can't wait to see how the state media organ spins it.

This story has so much meat to it though - meat is money and the private new corps have already been sent copies of everything they need to publish and earn those precious clicks and maybe some prestige.

40 times our size.

You won’t see this on TV.

I've got a feeling Ezra is going to be on this.

They are all going to start respecting human rights and correct the trade imbalance and stop fucking with our politics now that Trudeau has met with them. Such is his power.

and?... It's like you guys are just discovering this. We're a multinational country, you thought this shit doesnt happen? Are you all retarded?

They talked about it here in quebec, more than 60% of trudeau's and liberal party fundings were from the chinese, and more than 80% of our Couillard faggot fundings was criminal money, yet they say it all casually on tv like its nothing, its fucking disgusting yet nobody talks about it

> It's like you guys are just discovering this.

That's kind of the point chen.

And we're going to uncover even more this week.

We'll have Pierre Poilevere and Scheer asking questions about it by wednesday.

The investigation is just beginning. Hold on to your butt

Fuck off you shill faggot our tax money shouldnt be in the hands of the fucking chinese how retarded are you this is why people hate leaf fags

So you can impeach your turd president or is this just some low key shill thread?

as our investigator says - we're beng hit by 50 centers.

It's actually what triggered the investigation.

His 'Talk shit get hit' mode was activated by shills like the one you're replying to.:

>After finding it puzzling today that so many Canadians on Reddit are vehemently opposed to strengthening laws against corruption by government officials, it became clear to me that an organized effort was likely underway to manipulate public opinion by a so-called “50 Cent Party”. As a consequence, I decided to find out exactly how else the Chinese government has been assisting the Canadian Liberal Party.

I fucking wish he would make more noise he needs to go out and campaign instead of just throwing a few good lines in congress hearings and whatnot people are retarded and they dont watch that shit too bad maxime bernier didnt make it i feel he wouldve been louder about our corrupt piece of shit turdeau

100% of quebec will vote conservative if he manages to get his message out and calm down on rapefugees

Why tho? Didn't Trudeau put that tax on foreign investors?

Sorry, some of us just get really upset when you mention Chinese and Canadian politics

please read before commenting. you dont wipe before shitting do you?

Is Canada just a vassal state of China at this point?

wat are youa fuckin' cuck?

chinks are sub-humans

>it became clear to me that an organized effort was likely underway to manipulate public opinion by a so-called “50 Cent Party”
Thats George soros though not the chinese, although china is already somewhat of a soros experiment, china is basically what a worldwide communist government would look like, no middle class, state controlled food and water, no free speech, shitty 4 square foot appartments, its already happening in our cities, bringing terrorism to enact martial law, etc

>commies gotta file a report when they see pic related

It's trying to be.

In a sad twist, if Xi was in charge canada would be less corrupt. The finance ministers organs would have already been harvested. So much corruption would be ended.

Then fucking do something about it. I've been denied opportunity because im white IN CANADA. Im just as pissed as you are cunt.

>Thats George soros though not the chinese

We're talking about the chinese doing something you can't insert soros whenever you want.

we are specifically in particular commenting on chinese perception management operations ongoing on reddit and other sites. you can visit the thread and see it happen.

No, WE should do something about it, spread the message instead of being like "whatever this is nothing new you faggot" look what happened with trump the media shilled constantly against him yet people were spreading his message all over the place and he won

>it's ok to illegally fund parties because "multiculturalism"
Have a bump OP

That's not what i mean, i just mean that the shills that are trying to manipulate public opinion are probably working for one of his (((foundations)))

This.

Everyone needs to get on the horn and bother their local paper with this story and also the national papers.

The big ne have alread been contacted but the more people who express interest or cntact them about the info in the OP the better our chsnces.

We have a chance to beat these people using our laws on our turf. we owe it to our country to take that chance. And It's a good chance.

its more like a joint stock company, anyone with the most money can own parts of canada.

You dont think ive tried? After being told "We need diversity in our company" in broken english by some chinese asshole that I didnt raise the fucking alarm? No one fucking cared. I'm with you man, but this shit has been going on forever and you're all blind faggots to it.

Please look at the data linked.

If any of you are involved in this:

We have enough to nail your balls to the wall. In the papers. In parliament. In the courts. Tick. tock.
This thread is just a heads up.

Monday the hammers come out. We'll all be queer for Scheer by the time he's done with your boy.

a whole 150,000 is not going to get investigated or rig an election from a foreign government.

I get it user it sucks but now is the time to act Trump will expose many international criminals and just spreading the links between our government and these (((foundations))) will have a massive impact when the shit hits the fan

it's too late chen. Everyone's been told

Now we wait.

Also remember Turdeau gave 241 million dollars of our tax payers money to the clinton foundation earlier this year

He's basicaly selling us to china.
TPP would've open the flood gates and trudeau is returning to china in december to negotiate a new deal specifically with his chinese overlords.

Chinese presence in Canada could provoke the Americans and Canada could end up losing its already very weak sovereignty. Could get interesting.

>Canada could end up losing its already very weak sovereignty.

strangely, being assimilated by the USA would see the Canadian people end up with more rights and freedoms than they currently have - it would be like the Quebecois technique of failing to their gain.

bump

You make me ashamed

youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8

You get the bullet too traitor

youtube.com/watch?v=pKSjTV_gG-A

he can't be a traitor if he's chinese

blackmantappinghead.jpeg

quebec radio are taking more and more audience and were talking about it all week so cbc had no choice to cover it a bit, but it wasn't that much compared to the radio and they are scared to talk about justin since he's the one who's keeping their media alive. Next year if Quebec get conservative with CAQ you can be sure that federal liberals are done in 2 years.

While I'm here - You know what chaffes my ass.

Bill Morneau:

Regardless of current laws, are you telling me that it is morally acceptable for your minister of finance to have:

1) Mislead the Canadian people about divesting his interest in Morneau Shepell before assuming office

2) Spearheaded legislative changes that benefit Morneau Shepell while still holding shares of the same

3) Lowered his tax burden via aggressive tax-avoidance strategies, including the use of off-shore corporations in the Bahamas

4) Given insider information to his father (and possibly used this information himself) so that he could sell shares in Morneau Shepell days before tax changes were officially annouced?

Morally, each one of these items are, on their own, reprehensible. They should also be illegal.

And that budget cover morneau and trudeau blew 200k on translates into like 16.6 chemotherapy courses plus other meds. Fucking unbelievable.

And look where's he going today.

>Is Canada just a vassal state of China at this point?

Debt is slavery. Ask a burger about that.

gives me a knot in the gut just thinking about it