Wtf happened to Americans? Just a few years ago, you could talk to them, but now...

Wtf happened to Americans? Just a few years ago, you could talk to them, but now, every time I try to have a conversation with them, they just trail off into random buzzwords, and verbal assault. To keep them on track, you have to use a meme flag, or they'll use whatever backwards retarded stereotype they have about your country, and use that as a way to avoid having to deal with an opposing opinion

American political discourse have devolved into autistic screeching. It all turns into this youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas
Americans are completely unable to handle someone who disagrees with them.

>Just a few years ago, you could talk to them, but now, every time I try to have a conversation with them, they just trail off into random buzzwords, and verbal assault.
I have the same experience with almost anyone on the internet, funny how most of these are gullible individuals, most of them being 3rd worlders(yes, america is 3rd world at this point).

Yes, that is true. During the 2016 American elections, suddenly everyone became retarded.

shut up cuck fag

american hate thread

No. That would just be too American of us. But I do want to know why Americans let themselves become like this. Don't they feel embarrassed about behaving like morons?

Norge coming in with the banter. Too bad this board is overflooding with "le epic magapedes xd", you will only get yelled at. At this time and age you really should only come to Sup Forums for the bantz, not for any intellectual discussion. Those times have long since passed.

Also, thanks for the video. I chuckled.

>Wtf happened to Americans?
>To keep them on track, you have to use a meme flag, or they'll use whatever backwards retarded stereotype they have about your country, and use that as a way to avoid having to deal with an opposing opinion

Sage
KYS Ahmad, you'll never be half the man Breivik was

faggot, cuck, go prep your bull

Donald Trump is best president ever and you're just a butthurt libshit nigger. Fucking deal with it. MAGA

Because there's no point in having a discussion with people who are trying to genocide you and your countries culture.

Might as well just call you a fucking faggot and fight you like the enemy you are.

I could say the same thing about Europeans and just replace random buzzwords with "le 56% moongrel face xD"

Np. If my country ever becomes like that video, I'll burn it down. It's a completely failed nation at that point.

I mean, just look at this shit:
Are they even human at this point? Do they even write it out, or is it just copy&paste from a list of standard sperg responses?

None of this shit would be happening if we hadn't "saved" them in WWII. They're doing this because of the postwar propaganda from the US and hollywood telling them to hate their race. Friendly reminder

This
Maybe it's worse in the US, but it's definitely happening almost everywhere.

Also whats up with all the anti-US propaganda on here lately?

Amerishits have always been the worst posters on this board. They've now also ruined Sup Forums, with their mongrel insistence of shoehorning their stupid "herp derp Eurocuck xD" memes into every single thread, no matter how irrelevant. I wish we had the option of muting posts from certain countries.

These shitty antifag edits of our comics aren't even funny. Why do they keep doing it?

This is what I mean by Americans not being able to deal with opposing opinions. Not everyone is here to be a part of your echo chamber.

Shills. They're trying to divert attention from jews and blacks. Basically the same purpose of the anti europe memes.

Because every fucking non-american wants to discuss American politics or American culture or whatever and it's been happening for so long that Americans think they're the centre of the universe. You can't criticize people like that because they don't want to hear an opinion from a nobody.

Honestly, who cares about what they're doing? Focus on your own country and maybe they'll stop acting like they're the backbone of the earth.

^This so hard

/thread can confirm am american

"""""""culture""""""""
screeching like a bunch of lunatics isn't culture. you've already killed whatever shred of culture you had, by acting this way.

No idea how this applies to what I posted but whatever.

WE ROYAL NOW

You don't know what its like to be over run by subhumans

Yeah, because you ARE the subhumans.

American folklore, music, and culture is actually quite rich. I'm also not particularly racist and think that blacks and hispanics have contributed a good deal to this.

Ironic that you would insult this considering everyone I hung out with in Norway listened to American music. Europeans always pretend that Americans have no culture but spend all fucking day watching American films, listening to American music, and debating American politics on American websites. Quit your bitching you irrelevant cunt.

Sage

Don't know what you're talking about bro. Just like Sup Forums America isn't one person, keep in mind all the shills come from here too. Also respect your bantz, almost on par with AUS.

See

Just don't forget that YOU are the foreigners here unless it has something to do with Europe, yet, whenever there is a happening in the US you feel you are justified nay entitled to post about it. I have no idea why Sup Forums is even international. Nobody ever wanted you here, I bet if we took a poll and it said "do you want to make Sup Forums USA only" itd get like 85% YES. I don't want your fucking opinion on my president or how shitty my healthcare system is. You guys should feel lucky to get banter EVER.

America gets the most hardcore meanass banter humanly possible and it spews forth every day every hour on this board. We are tired of it. When Sup Forums started we loved talking to Europeans like friends but after so much hate thrown our direction we don't even care anymore, you're just another faceless goon with a asshole opinion and not deserving of anything but meaningless buzzwords.

Just piss off no account.

You sound like a xenophobic racist sexist islamophobic nazi, OP

> To keep them on track, you have to use a meme flag, or they'll use whatever backwards retarded stereotype they have about your country, and use that as a way to avoid having to deal with an opposing opinion

Not even the right country, m8.

You're totally asking for it.

>it's okay when we do it

holy shit

>now if you'll excuse me i have to get back to muttposting

>YOU are the foreigners here
The internet isn't a country, fucktard. There is no "here", and there is no foreigners on the internet. It's the fucking internet. The fact that you pay for an internet connection doesn't mean you bought the internet. It's not yours.

>I have no idea why Sup Forums is even international.
That's because it's on the internet. Sup Forums isn't even an American related website, it was made for topics related to Japanese culture. The only reason there are forums on Sup Forums that are unrelated to Japan is because so many random retards came here and started spamming other bullshit. Sup Forums is a containment board.

>You guys should feel lucky to get banter EVER.
You are just pure cancer at this point. You're not important. You think you're so fucking special that your opinion should be put on a pedestal and worshiped, and everyone should praise themselves lucky to even be allowed to talk to you. In reality you're an insecure loser.

>We are tired of it.
No, you're tired, in general. You spend all your time shitting on each other. you're worn out by your own inability to communicate with each other.

>America gets the most hardcore meanass banter humanly possible
It's funny, because you can dish it out, but you can't take it. You're a snowflake culture. Every one of you think your too special to be criticized, yet you shit on everyone else non-stop.

You are excused.

>Americans not being able to deal with opposing opinions.

Nah there's always been bants between every country, seems like the past day or so there's been way more threads directed at America though.

Americans ARE egotistical but there's a reason. We're the most influential country on the planet, even if the individual dweebs on here aren't important in the slightest. Or even all the Americans on Sup Forums put together (you delusional faggots barely helped get Trump elected)

God damn it, John.