/pg/ Paganism General - Approaching Yule Edition

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: APPROACHING YULE

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Stephen McNallen
>youtube.com/user/smcnallen

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheAsatruEddaSacredLoreOfTheNorth
archive.org/details/SerranoMiguelTempleOfWotanHolyBookOfTheAryanTribes20170324
fryskednis.blogspot.com/2014/12/himmler-referring-to-wralda.html
youtube.com/user/smcnallen
runestone.org/
archive.org/details/PathOfWotanByJost
archive.org/details/CreedOfIron_501
youtube.com/watch?v=CWtO2QvSAiw
therightstuff.biz/category/all-shows/midgard-rising/
youtube.com/watch?v=jiZXFLV-b7I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_UBglPJKU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vfkyxhr3N6s
youtube.com/watch?v=9Fz4ohaCNWY
youtube.com/watch?v=1O_uzr9uQJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=9OQCIM4fWxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a reminder that christ-shills are promoting homosexuality & other christian-degeneracy in the name of Paganism.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

This is what Paganism says about homosexuality:

Tacitus on Pagan German Morals:

Germans do not racemix.
Tacitus says (Ch. 2 “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germans are racially pure and healthy.
In Chapter 4 “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

Germans Reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

INB4 "Stop LARPing" -- Christians are the biggest LARPs on the planet, pretending to be honorary jews while worshipping a dead jew.

This poem was written by Adolf Hitler in 1915, while he was fighting in World War I.

I often go on bitter nights
To Wodan’s oak in the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union –
The moonlight showing me the runic spell
And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula!
They draw shining steel – but instead of going into combat,
They solidify into stalagmites.
Thus the wrong ones separate from the genuine ones –
I reach into a nest of words
Then give to the good and fair
With my formula blessings and prosperity.

must....purge...

>The Asatru Edda
archive.org/details/TheAsatruEddaSacredLoreOfTheNorth

>Serrano: Temple of Wotan
archive.org/details/SerranoMiguelTempleOfWotanHolyBookOfTheAryanTribes20170324

>The Origin of Himmler's Spirituality: Waralda and the Oera Linda codex
fryskednis.blogspot.com/2014/12/himmler-referring-to-wralda.html

>The Wotan Network
youtube.com/user/smcnallen

>The Asatru Folk Assembly
runestone.org/

>Hans Jost: Path of Wotan
archive.org/details/PathOfWotanByJost
>David Lane: Creed of Iron
archive.org/details/CreedOfIron_501

aesthetic than you svenhammad

DEVS VVLT

Ok, you can leave now mutt.

I’ll fuck you up, pagan pete

be silent ibn abdulson

ITT: Christcucks going full retard, posting images of postage stamps. You should stay in your safe spaces.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWtO2QvSAiw

You're a spic mutt, you have nothing in common with the germanic knights you're posting.

Show us your real flag.

jesus christ, the absolute larp

And that meme picture is ironic right?

So can you "Pagans" give me a list of what you actually believe in or are you just atheists who are afraid of Christianity.

Ignore the sage

stay in the forest typical vargtard nigger!!!
>hur durr fuck capitalism!!! shiet!!!
>sells books
>makes video games
>uses a capitalist platform to spread message mainly (((jewtube)))
>hur durr i'm not on welfare!!! shiet!!!
>asks for money like a nigger
>I'M A SURVIVAL!!! shiet!!!!
KEK

Midgard Rising is a great podcast for the white man interested in trodding the path of his ancestors. Subscribe and fill your ipod with it for you long commutes.

therightstuff.biz/category/all-shows/midgard-rising/

This thread is going to be filled with kike on a stick worshiping, bucket head wearing faggots I can already tell.

"survivalist"
shiettt!!

Typical christcuck hypocrisy. What does your dead communist kike say on the subject?

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal"

"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had." Acts 4

>the absolute larp

Why did you jizz on your jul log?

How will my fellow Pagans celebrate Jul?

so paganism?

ZEUS IS THE GREATEST ZEUS IS THE GREATEST ZEUS IS THE GREATEST

repeat after me ZEUS US GOD AND HESIOD IS HIS PROPHET, all OTHER GODS ARE FALSE.

No you stupid mudslime. Christcucks are the ones who worship dead kikes and send their men to die for jewish land.

REMINDER: LARPing christcucks think that they've literally become jews by worshiping jesus.

"For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:27-29

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter" Romans 2:28-29

>"the deadman" has his symbol on your brethren's flags
LOL
lol where were your gods?
oh yeah the hammer wielding one was too busy sucking the semen out of dead pagan scum killed by us

Pic is transliterated anglo saxon futhark
youtube.com/watch?v=jiZXFLV-b7I

Where is your yahwah?
Yahwahist trash.

well we are still the majority
while you sad fucks are reduced to a bunch of LARPing communities and "muh kvlts" n shiett eco-fucking in the forest
lol go back to the forest fagrad!!!

Filthy yahwaist trash, no one worships your yahwah, everywhere relevant tosses you cultists in the trash.

Reminder to keep it civil and not to antagonize.

lol the projection
i don't know if you're a blind or whatever
but i don't expect anything from a deluded reject worthy of an asylum treatment just like your "idol"

YAHWAH I WORSHIP JEWS DEITY BLESS ISRAEL AND CHOSEN JEWS
HAHAHAHA frash yahwahists

> well we are still the majority
> the majority of churches are against whites
> the majority of christian civic organization are against whites
> the majority of christian charities import refugees

Yes, that is why society is collapsing

oh wait you're a hellenist, of course my bad
>btw did he get the thunderbolt?

the real KARTOS would've been this guy here

Yule is the time for oathmaking, I hope you all will make good on the oaths you'll take this Yule.

Breaking of oaths is a grave misdeed.

Serious question here, no larp or meme:ing.

Is it possible to have a genuine pagan religious experience?

MUH SKIN

y...ye...yes g...gu...guys :DDDDD
Lets alow millions of shitskins come to Europe, i meank they are christian after all xDDD
Kill yourself christcuck, teutons killed thousands of my ancestors (balts) in northern crusades.And for what?Becose they didnt whant to beleave in their retrded relligion?

Pagans never suported abortion
most abortions are done by nonwhites so thats a good thing

Christians are the most right wing demographic and biggest opposition to immigration in the world. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_UBglPJKU
Your pasta got debunked a lot of times too.

The diferance is they built wooden ships which where most quality in world at that time and even managed to get to north america at one point and made war weapons, niggers just steal.

Everyone should watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vfkyxhr3N6s

Santa is actually Odin. Xmas is actually a celebration of the winter solstice, the birth/rebirth of the SUN.

Red & White= Blood & Snow

>All the butthurt kike-loving fags and le 56%ers in this thread

My fuck. It's gotta hurt knowing that you are a huge disgrace to your ancestors. I mean sure, if you ARE a sandnigger, go ahead, it's YOUR deathcult.

But if you are WHITE..
You should be blodörn'ed yesterday. The best thing you can do is kill yourself, and PRAY that you'll be able to suck that sandnigger cock you love so much.

Cool map thanks, saved
youtube.com/watch?v=9Fz4ohaCNWY

No you fucking 56% fag, TYR is (((santa))). Fucking ice yourself.

Nope

Not true.

In America Catholics are the most cucked Christians and proddies are the least cucked.

In Europe proddies are the most cucked and SOME catholics and the Orthodox are least cucked.

It's almost like Christianity has nothing to do with it. It's almost like in America it's becuase they live in the south that they're based and in Europe it's almost like they live in the east that they're based(and all the history that comes with living in US south or Europe east)

Anybody know where to start with celtic (Gaelic) paganism?

A lot of the stuff I have seen so far regarding actual worship ect is all infesed with leftist progay prodegeneracy and wicca shit.

lel why would Tyr be santa?

>pagans never supported abortion
look at varg's videos about abortion
they built it to raid 90% christian lands to which the christians fought back and their conquest was just a consequence of a risk that they had lost, therefore a crusade towards them was justified

Odin is Santa
youtube.com/watch?v=1O_uzr9uQJ4

The discord is expired

>look at varg's videos about abortion

>Varg represents every pagan

>they built it to raid 90% christian lands to which the christians fought back and their conquest was just a consequence of a risk that they had lost, therefore a crusade towards them was justified
Your full of shit, nordics never had crusade towards them we balts did though, and christfucks killed thousands of our people raped our woman and made us slaves for 700 years there goes the mercy of christin teutons.At the end of the day you christians are just like muslims, barbaric and agressive and villing to spread their retarded beleaves even with force.

By the way teutons got BTFO at batle of saule, they won baltic tribes only becouse of help of HRE

Bumpan

All pagans do for the movement is cry about white Christians and how they're LITERALLY Jews despite being 100% white, why are you guys compelled to eternally kvetch about Christians when we have bigger threats poking their spears at us? Why do you attack us so much? I'm all for an alliance or at least no more fighting until we get our priorities straight. Can you guys explain yourselves? I have an open mind, but I also have my own opinions.
No more brother wars.

Have you even read the thread? Just ONE Christian has posted 22 replies.

Most Pagan threads are the same.

Are you living the nine noble virtues of Asatru?

youtube.com/watch?v=9OQCIM4fWxw

Trump isn't anywhere near a good christian example user.

No actualy its the other way around he is realy good example of christian.

Hail Woden!
Also the discord is expired :/

>no u
sad

>no answer to these
>pagan threads never discuss paganism, just shit on Christianity
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Bump

We would speak about paganism more if christcucks would of not keep entering these threads and just shit on us, for no reson.

Did you faggots jizz on that log?

How much semen can your intestines hold at a time?

>no reason
>OY VEY WHY DO THE CHRISTIANS PERSECUTE ME SO?
>INB4 "Stop LARPing" -- Christians are the biggest LARPs on the planet, pretending to be honorary jews while worshipping a dead jew.

The swastika has appeared in European art from Portugal to the Tibetan Plateau for thousands of years. How do libshit LARPers have the gall to suggest we should drop one of our sacred symbols?

because
>OY VEY GOYIM A SWASIKA??? ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOAH ME???

Posts like that are how we know you're a Jew. Blood and culture have always meant more to Christians than "MUH PRECIOUS BROWN PEEPUL"

Fuck off christfuck you NEW WORLD SCUM HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT RELLIGION YOUR PRAYING fucking neck yourself peace of shit.

>mongoloid baltid
>mongoloid finn
gj

Nice BS you have there, with your ad hominem looking ass.

>HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT RELLIGION YOUR PRAYING
The religion of my ancestors for the past 1000 years.

Come home Baltic man. Release the anger in your heart.

hello brothers