What dooes Sup Forums think about Gadafi family and politics?

What dooes Sup Forums think about Gadafi family and politics?

Here, his son Mutassim, killed among his father by the rebels on October 2011.
notice Killary's mood...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f__NO9MY6Q
youtu.be/FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qrr4hIswuCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=3f__NO9MY6Q

He was a run-of-the-mill military dictator, just richer thanks to the plentiful nationally controlled oil. Sup Forums has a pretty strange view on him, since it both hates Africa, niggers, and central banks, but likes Gadaffi for trying to unite and strengthen Africa through a central bank.

Libia was one of the best countries in Africa to live til 2011, according to UN.

THATS WHAT POL THINKS:

youtu.be/FmIRYvJQeHM

Assad should have fucking listened to him that's for sure...

Yes, because the oil money allowed rapid modernization. Gadaffi was efficient, no doubt, but without the oil and national ownership of it, it couldn't have happened.

Sure, but why has fallen so quick? Have any of u anons some documents on Arab Springs in Lybia?

He sponsored leftist terrorists like the IRA, did his own terrorism which killed hundreds of people and backed the Soviet Union.

Not to mention he threatened to unleash migrants on Europe unless he got protection money.

>Based

>but without the oil and national ownership of it, it couldn't have happened.

Same in Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Koweit and shit

Daily reminder that when they run out of oil they will either continue to live on tourism or crash their society and live as goat fucking cavemen once more and migrate in yurop

i love how he looks like a bond villain

Gadaffi hated Africa, niggers and Central Banks as well. That's why he wanted to be in control of them: he knew how bad they could be.

thats why I posted this pic

Many factions
No political and internal management post-war meaning that it quickly became a shitfest with weapons being smuggled through the desert and terrorists recruiting new people

Once the state falls, the rest follows fast, especially when most of the economy is nationalized

i hate hillary clinton soulless face
he was one of the best arabs leaders funny smart based

why if economy is national, isnt that suppossed a halt to the rebels to proliferate? Was the Lybia Army or Stadte administration, allied with US interests?

He got what he deserved.

Saudi gov has something to say regarding Arab Springs, I think.

>Obama intervenes in Libya despite everyone telling him it is not a good idea
>Gadaffi's overthrown
>Ambassador and his guard dies
>Libyans now selling central/south African migrants into slavery

History is going to be brutal to Obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qrr4hIswuCY

>Was the Lybia Army or Stadte administration, allied with US interests?

No, Gaddafi kept a small army to prevent any insurrection or coup in case of corruption in the administration, only a few loyal brigades were still maintained.
There was indeed a "revolutionnary army" formed during the civil war, but it's like in Syria, it's actually a milician backed by NATO

Wow, you people know Libya more than us

Yeah, but Syria's case is kinda different...

the Syrian civil war began after "protests"

same in Libya

in both cases the war was fed by foreign interests

obviously no, thats why I tried to discuss it here user.

I think he was a decent leader, and he had his head on straight.

better than our kiddiefucking good goyim traitors that's for sure.

You better think again...

Nice proxy.

Yeah and by removing him it did just that. Are you retarded? It's Africa, take what you can get.

I AM LIBYAN!

I hate that fucking cunt. Gaddafi was twice the man she'll ever try and be.

what the fuck did you ever do for Libya?

Fucking terrorist