Ghost in the Shell Thread

Be honest, Sup Forums
Who did you 'ship the Major with: Togusa or Batou?

Your mom.

The shota.

>t. Arise-friend

Who the fuck shipped her with Togusa? He's happily married with a kid.

Really nigga?

I never got this but is his wife seems hella fake

She fucks Batou in "Barrage."

The live action movie is going to push the two of them into a god awful relationship.

Neither. She's canon lesbian.

I feel compassion

Myself

Shota or lesbian besties but I think she prefers a jack in her socket.

Kuze of course.

>tfw childhood friend never, EVER wins

With myself.

Kuze is her soul mate

She's omnisexual. She'll have sex with a sentient AI if she pleases. If she wanted she'd probably have sex with home appliances, moving vehicles, or philosophical concepts.

SAC: Kuze
Movies: Batou
Manga: a lot of hot lesbians with shiny tits

I rewatched SAC recently after years and years and found it boring as shit, like watching C-SPAN or something.

Don't really get why I ever liked it.

Togusa has a wife. Batou never had a chance with Major. I didn't ship her with anyone because I'm not a retarded shipper and just enjoyed the show.

That's not even a fucking question senpai. her relationship with Togusa is merely senpai/kouhai. Also Togusa has a family.
Kuze is great too though, I bet Batou was deathly afraid of getting cucked during 2nd Gig, and he didn't even know the full context.

I ship her with her two fuckbuddies.

The shota. But like a punk ass bitch he puss'd out.

SS was a mistake and is for shiteads anyway

Fucking idiots she had a boyfriend in the manga. Those two bimbos are just friends with benefits whose only purpose was because the author didn't want to draw nude men

>SS was a mistake and is for shiteads anyway
shut up, Shut Up, SHUT UP

I ship her with Kurutan, her girlfriend.

He turned out to be spying on her from some other agency, didn't he? I remember and armed stand-off between them at the end of the one chapter he appeared before he vanished entirely.

Being on Sup Forums has skewed your tastes towards less plot oriented anime.

None of them, Togusa has a wife and family and Batou and Major are close friends. Major isn't interested in relationships and only have sex with her lesbian cyborg friends.

>that image
Kek

Wrong

>thought 95 movie was great
>thought Innocence was meh-good
>thought 2015 movie was bad

Should I bother with the TV series?

How can Batou be so cucked?

Yes, they're different but the best part of the franchise. At least give it a try.
Also did you seriously watch the 2015 movie without the shitty Arise series that it's a prequel to?

95 movie - 8/10
SAC (both seasons) - 9/10
Innocence - 6/10
Arise (all movies) - shit/10

definitely give it a shot

>didn't watch sac while origa was still alive
I pity you.

I really hate how they made The Major so masculine in that movie. She wasn't like that at all in the manga

The TV series is the kind of anime that really active those neurons. I only managed to fully understand the plot after watching both seasons and solid state society three times. Tired of moe shit? Give it a shot.

95 movie - 9.5
SAC - 9.0 agreed
Only complaint is that Pazu and Bouma were underdeveloped.
Innocence- 5-10
Arise - agreed

>Only complaint is that Pazu and Bouma were underdeveloped
I agree I would have liked to have seen more, the episode with Pazu and his ex-lover making herself into a copy of him was one of the best episodes of the series.

It was the small boobs?

in the beginning before gits sac series the author said sex was only possible between cyborgs of the same gender. but later it was revealed cause he didnt want to draw naked guys. as it stands now i doubt the major wants sex or can know what it is since most of her life is spent inorganic. depending on which series she in now (arise says she was cyborged before birth so depending on how early she may not have developed some organs) but gits sac she was at least a little girl.

oh, and i vote her teasing batou with the idea of a relationship, but never actually doing it. if it wasnt for batou chasing the major the guy off himself long ago. its the only thing sustaining him really.

The only thing i got from Pazu was the wiki saying he was a Jack of all trades. Bouma is supposedly a bombs expert.

I remember the series explicitly saying Pazu was ex-yakuza and was used more than once to gather intel from underground sources. Bouma got a couple episodes with bomb stuff, but he was mostly stuck connected to a computer with Ishikawa.

They're comrades in arms, user. They don't need shit like relationship. This isn't When Harry Met Sally.

I wouldn't call those small and I'm not really much for titty monsters anyways.

I think its the combination of those shoulders and maybe a bit more jaw than she has in her other iterations.

some shop the just hair on batou

Should have gotten Ron Perlman to play him.

Her jaw is fine. But you've a point on the shoulders. They should have been a little more compact on certain scenes.

What are you talking about? 95 major is the best looking major by far. I could stare into her cybernetic eyes for ever.