You own nothing

Can you really say you own your house if you have to pay taxes on something you own?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_ZdtoGgJRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He pays his taxes
I bet you also talk friendly to your local police, you're a bitch.

So you're saying tax is theft?

ZOG owns your land. On property title you are listed as TENANT rather then OWNER.

We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto.

I'm just saying that paying taxes on transactions or tariffs make sense.
But paying tax on your own land is like paying rent
Are we just renting from our governments?

you can get out of it in most place. owning farm animals lets you claim agricultural tax exemption.

you just have to live in unincorporated areas that don't have extra rules.

You sure can.

Go homestead somewhere without property taxes l and see how you like it
Somewhere like Saudi Arabia

>Are we just renting from our governments?
YES.

As an aside, the way we do tax asset collection is bullshit
2 years of not paying it and the tax deed goes into auction instead of civil collections? What kind of horseshit is that?

100% yes.

You've replied twice so I assume this isn't a slide thread. Property taxes are one of the very few I agree with. One of the roles of the federal government is providing security.....as in, watch the fucking Japs and don't let them fly over here and bomb our shit. As I "own" a little piece of America, it's reasonable that I pay x amount for this alleged protection. Someone who owns more of America should naturally pay more. But as every tax reform situation has shown, this gets far too complex when you have 4000 people living in the same footprint in a New York skyscraper as I'm taking up with my 10 acres of land. So you can't tax just based on the amount of America one 'owns'. Complicated matters, but again, I actually don't mind property taxes. Just my two cents....

You don't live in a liberal state which taxes poeple into poverty. Otherwise your explanation makes sense. I feel that tax being collected presently goes straight to the defense of Israel's land whilst ours in invaded.

The nature of the government changes this perspective as well. If we were the good ole' benevolent US of A, things would be different. If we're just paying taxes to keep kikes in office, things appear much different.

Jesus said to pay my taxes

It's a freely entered contract with the state. Your taxes are for freedom protections.

thats rite goy, now go and enlist and die for me

School taxes too. Fuck they shit. I paid for Catholic schools but I’m not catholic. I wasn’t sending my kid to a school full of niggers and wetbacks. His mother isn’t smart enough to home school.

Reparashuns when?
youtube.com/watch?v=w_ZdtoGgJRg

I live in Georgia, so it's bad enough. But certainly not as bad as other areas, I definitely agree.

On this I completely agree. I do hate income tax, though I don't disagree with consumption taxes or taxes on certain transactions. Straight property tax has the potential to be much more 'fair' than the complex mess we deal with now, but implementation would be a nightmare

that niggas house is going to blow away when a nice tornado pulls through that heath ecosystem.

Moms don't need to know anything to homeschool. You just have to buy the books and tell your kids to read and watch videos.

> Jesse grew up in a family of Jewish activists for social justice who influenced him to take action to change the world.
Imagine my shock

It'd be a choice if there was somewhere to live without property tax.
It's pay tax or be homeless.
No choice.

I'm near Seattle but far enough out to be in a nice rural, agricultural area. Our taxes are through the roof and property values have increased dramatically along with a massive influx of new migrants due to 'white flight' and other things. It's heartbreaking seeing what's happened to my state over the years.

Ill be okay with it if only tax paying property owners had the right to vote.
>beautiful property. Is that in Wyoming?

Property tax is just the same as paying protection money. You still own it you just gotta pay off the local thugs or your shit gets fucked up.

You dont own anything you cant defend
The only reason you own your property now is because the state grants you a deed

You don’t his mom. I married her for her looks.

Who says you own your property?

You know the Bill of Rights is a privilege, not a right?

>Can you really say you own your house if you have to pay taxes on something you own?

I elected politicians who approved the taxes I'm paying and how my tax money is spent.

Libertarian fantasy world is a fantasy.

brb, gonna sell everything I (((own))), grow a beard and travel the country preaching the salvation that is "libertarianism"

The entrie constitution is just to lay out the scope of power of the Federal Government

Yes, and our (((government))) is at present 'ultra viries'.

get an ag exemption faggot. there are ways to work the system in your favor but you have to be an autodidact and not a whinycunt on 4chsn. fuck. you normus shitstains are the same. wah i blah blah, now i post thing wah wah. my 15mos old son is more self-sufficient than the redditcess that posts this garbage all day

*ultra vires

Correct but the feds are not the ones that issue property deeds

This.
This is a redpill even pol refuses to take. Its the same in UK. You are listed as a tenant on your ownership documents on your property - but we don't pay annual property tax, we but the "freehold" or "leasehold". You are effetively renting the property off the government for like 100 years or something.

We can't own property because we are pesant class - like it or hate it. Lords or barrons or dukes can only own land in UK

B-but
We wuz.....
ReeeeEEEEE!

Yes.
In the UK we buy the freehold for 100 years, so no annual tax, but we are still not the owners - we are the house "holders".

Its the same system in China - yes communist China sells freeholds for property not the actual property

Yes. The government is the big man, you pay him so he doesn't bother you.

Either way if you step out of line you get fucked up. As long as Boomer Stockholm Syndrome persists we'll never be free.
Finally somebody gets it. This is why I live on a boat. Because no property taxes and I can fuck off to anywhere I want whenever I want.

God damn it. For the new stupid children:
If there wasn't property tax that cost every year then the rich would have bought all the land long ago and just sat on it since it's free to just hold it. You would never own anything or even have the chance to.

>Boomer Stockholm Syndrome
That is the way it has always been

>there used to be no property taxes
>or income tax
feels bad

>If there wasn't property tax that cost every year then the rich would have bought all the land long ago and just sat on it since it's free to just hold it. You would never own anything or even have the chance to.
What if I told you that this already happened?

When were there no property taxes?

>This is why I live on a boat
yes - if you live in a vehicle they have a harder time seizing it because they will make you homeless - they dont seem to care if its a property on land.

So do you claim admiralty law - or whatever its called in the US - UCC or something?

Probably before the Fed was established Im guessing

Citation needed

You'd be right. Our country didn't used to have a property tax and guess what? The rich said they owned the entire coast of California, all the beach. And Niagra Falls. And the Grand Canyon. You couldn't even see these things because you would have to cross someone's land to get there.

How's those docking fees and taxes? Oh right, you don't live on a boat LARP

well, there was no income tax before the fed was established in 1913, so Im guessing property taxes were result of the same

You own the house. You rent the land from the county that rents it from the state. If you actually owned the land you'd be a sovereign nation.

No, because I don't want to get Ruby Ridged. When and if I leave for good I'll formally renounce citizenship and go full pirate. I'll need a bigger boat, of course.

You say this, but Iowa is a Republican state and they have the worst property taxes I've encountered so far.

>This is why I live on a boat
How do you get mail? Where do you vote? In other words, if you don't have a permenant (stationary) residence, isn't it just glorified homelessness?

Average rent is just under $1K per month here in my seaport. My moorage costs taxes included are under $400 per month.

We always had property taxes
That was how state governments were funded

i am in kansas though

The king demand his share as he has always done.

I have a primary home, but that's rented out as an income producing asset. Currently building a second residence. Then have enough money coming in to travel. Also I keep my tools and other stuff there.

There's no property tax here.

Kansas of KANSAS?
Is your name on your DL in ALL CAPS?

See if you lived in CA with prop 13 you'd be paying the same but have a house. I get that you like your boat, but you're not saving money or evading some kind of payment obligation

That sounds pretty comfy desu

Income tax is worse that property tax

Yes, it is kind of an high income tax here (27%), but it pays for school, medical, trash collecting, water etc. The VAT is also something.

It gives me a nice place to live and it gives me freedom. What's Ca prop 13?
It can be. For a decent sized boat you are paying as much as for a real house on land though.

California's prop 13 limits the property tax. Basically 1% of value plus some bonds for schools and stuff, can't increase rapidly either. When I calculated my house at about 10K a year here the same in New York is like 30K a year. I was like holy shit!

I'll need to research that. Can I get a quick rundown? Can into Spanish language. Or German.
Wow. My wife is always bitching about all the property tax we pay(inb4 meme).

When was property tax enacted in the USA?

1913 wtf???

There are state and federal excise taxes. State and federal inheritance taxes began after 1900, while the states (but not the federal government) began collecting sales taxes in the 1930s. The United States imposed income taxes briefly during the Civil War and the 1890s. In 1913, the 16th amendment was ratified.