Just say what you want really thread?

just say what you want really thread?
even with the shills this board is still the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1511645498214.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

incase you can't guess I want alice eve from star trek or overgirl..i ain't too fussy about which one,so how do I get one of them?

This
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511645498214.webm

I cried for the first time in 26 years ...you happy now toy cunt?
fucking churchill...

always gets me

>Donald Trump has done nothing of concrete value thus far
>Climate Change is real
>Net Neutrality is good
>Robert Mueller is not /ourguy/

do you understand the concept of this thread?

I want to leave a hickey on that muffin top.
Have a nice day.

oh man... I get you ,it is the perfect amount of chubbiness that drives me wild.
you are a man of culture.

>it is the perfect amount of chubbiness that drives me wild.

"This woman is extremely effective at gathering berries and will provide nutrition for my babies, but she can also outrun a bear."

T- thanks. Now I'm worried that the police will lock me up.

>just say what you really want
>is a fat white chick

TAKE IT EASY PAJEET

Dumbshit...

Feels good ITT

I can't imagine the depression of a Hans that realizes Hitler was right.

Sorry about Dresden.

stop..and I mean in the nicest possible way brother. I am on trying no fap december.
was she (eve)n in the new star trek?

The amount of shills is greatly overstated and people on this board are too god damn eager to label literally every single thing they dislike as some sort of organized paid opposition.

Who dat?

It's not as bad as you think. You get the satisfaction that you were right when the world will burn in a few years.

The wall prototypes are concrete, nobody thinks the climate doesn't change, (((Net Neutrality))) didn't exist until 2016 and things were great, and a special prosecutor shouldn't be anybody's guy.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>Hitler was right.
But he wasn't

Why are UK knife laws absolutely garbage and why is the watchdog BBC absolutely retarded too? I'm trying to sell knives on Ebay and it would be really great if anyone in the UK could actually buy a knife of any kind. What is this absurdity?

>You get the satisfaction that you were right when the world will burn in a few years.

You'd get along with the Dixie LARPers. The Lost Cause is romantic, I suppose.

Exactly what a shill would say

>this board is still the best.

star trek girl Alice Eve, she just has a body you want to breed with.

>organize the state according to the laws of nature

>emphasize the health of the people

>reject the (((globalists)))

>reject degeneracy

>crusade against communism

He was shit at diplomacy, but that's it.

I just want to be able to keep the money I make, my wife is attractive enough, especially after her recent boob job, my only request there would be a willingness to do anal once or twice a week instead of once every few months, and to see my kids grow up and be successful.

Honestly, I want a girl to be madly in love with me. Everyone is connected in more ways than ever in history, feel lonelier than ever. I put in the work, gym, job (not rich, but I can support myself). Good genetics, I look like what the board larps as (not model, but 7/10), hasnt really changed much.

Muslims are subhumans and they bring down the host nations in which they nest.

Wife material indeed

Shut up shill

The shills are still annoying - but not because they're shills - because there's someone somewhere that thinks it is making sense to post the same shit all day every day without people noticing.

I guess there are around 100 honest posters here, but the rest is all shills circlejerking

Fuck off back to plebbit you drivelling paki cunt.

thx. now i hate slavshits, mutts and britfucks for the rest of the week again.

I just want a friend. I miss having friends.

post your paypal lad.

r/copypasta
r/howtocuck101

Imagine being the person who wrote this or who pastes this.

I really just want to live just outside of a white neighborhood with a yard large enough to grow a big garden. I want my boyfriend to propose so that we can start making babies together. I wish less women were in the workforce and that American manufacturing was growing quickly so that the economy would be better for a stay at home mother. I would like womens sufferage to be abolished so that my female friends were overall happier and we would have more in common. I want to watch my boyfriend hold our first baby and see the look in his eyes when we share that first moment together as a family. I wish my parents would leave commiefornia and live near me while I start my own family. I want extremely strict borders and I want to abolish H1b visas.

The problem isn't the jews. It's YOU. The people. You're mindless animals allowing yourselves to be mindless animals because it's easier when you don't have to be an actual human being.

tfw
>you watch the vid
>it's raining outside
>and suddenly it's raining in your soul
>feeling nostalgic for a time that only exists in your dreams

it is us or trying to find a local footie team/ub and they are closing them down faster then free speech,even as a spuurs fan I can no say "yid army" anymore even tho it like my "nigger word" ...it is insane
>get hissed at for 20 years making oven noises
>called jews
>get arressted for owning it like the word "nigger"

fuck that shitty game anyway.politics is more fun.

who is she?

Hmpfff

What I really want?

To be alone again. Relationships are so taxing for me, and I grow weary. I simply want to be alone and focus on my wildlife photography. Photographing animals in the wild is my true love, not people.

fuck off cunt

satan explaing how jews are shills...nice.

How do you we get this to public. A dreamer,
the original dreamer! MLK, suck a white dick!

Fuck you fascists/statists/collectivists

F

I'm a real poster with real autism too.

sunday night near crhistmas but I can almost feel I can reach out and give you a hug.
tits good enough?

I just wanted a qt soul mate and a white country
One is fiction the other is too far off for me to see