Name a more shit show than this, I dare you

Name a more shit show than this, I dare you.

SAO 2

SAO 3

Didn't bother watching SAO 2 after I finished the shit show of an anime that was the first.

Can I get a tl;dr of it?

Re:Zero

Kirino fights 3 serial killers from laughing coffin and wins because he is the best video game guy in the world. Main season girl joins his harem and is never heard from again.

It's like the first season.
The first part isn't bad and the second part is so forgettable that i had to look up what it was

Literally this is what happened, I trudged through it thinking that it was so bad it was funny but looking back it was just plain bad.

Konosuba.

Kirito is a girl

t. weak powerlevel

If you can't think of at least one anime off the top of your head that's worse than SAO you haven't seen enough.

Here's one: Saikano. The real question what's worse than THAT shitfest. Not enough cute girls could redeem it.

SAO is pretty average in the writing/character development department and excels in artwork, atmosphere and OST. That's why it's popular. Truly shit things don't get popular.

Flip Flappers

Highschool of the dead.
At least SAO had some decent OST.

Garzey's Wing, if you're taking it seriously.
Otherwise, probably Ass war.

I was half asleep when I watched this, what the fuck was this even about?

Ok, I will help you with request for overrated shit shows, but next time post in >>>

Fate stay night.

Just take away the elf mmo parts or whatever it's called, leaving behind the first half of s1 and gun gale and you got a decent 6/10 series

All anime ever.

Sword Art Online: Sword Art Offline

Kys

This, SAO is average and yes I can see why someone would says it's bad but it mostly just seems like someone trying too hard to fit in.

Gantz, Bleach, Naruto, Tatami Galaxy, BakeSHIT, Samurai Gun, EVA, K-On.

But back in the day if you dared say that Planets was shit Mootles would pera-ban you.

Peel yourself away from the fabric of existence

Flip flappers, keijo, faggots on ice, monster musume, kill la kill, attack on titan, anything with your waifu. Shall I go on?

Keijo. Most degenerate anime and fanbase

Robotic;Notes

>this whole fucking thread

>that Konosuba episode when the main crew meets the Kirito clone and his dumb harem
Man SAOfags must have been salty as fuck during that episode.

Mirai Nikki.

Don't forget that he enters the FPSVRMMO as a trap, and the second half covers AIDS-chan's plight or something. Beats the shit out of the gary stu too.

Kimi no Na wa

Absolute duo
I really tried to watch it but I couldn't. I at least laughed at sao

Gurrenn laggenn

Blood: The Last Vampire.

GATE

Mahouka

This.

Modern Sup Forums has really just become "who can post the most lel ironic shitpost XD? edit: thanks for the gold, stranger!"

Madoka

Every anime that i don't like

Felt really hamfisted.

Then again it was the only funny Konosuba joke outside the Dullahan.

In actual seriousness about shows worse than SAO: Shows that 99% of the anime viewerbase dropped like Endride, Isuca, Yumeria, or UFO Valkyrie and/or war crimes of the last decade like School Days, Dragonaut, Kilobot season of Medabots, Mars of Destruction, Eiken, etc.

Since "dead" shows like the dropped and never look back crew probably don't count it's probably the infamous crimes of yesteryear

Abunai Sisters.

Panty and Stocking
SAO 2
Thats about it

Your favourite.

>ping pong
8(

just finished pic related and it was awful ! i liked yozora and the fujoshi tho also guilty crown was terrible and some of normalfags consider it as a masterpiece why doesn't it get the same amount of hatred ?

boi...

re:zero
konosuba
overlord
log horizon

Akame ga Kill

Among the worst I have ever seen

>It's like the first season.
>The first part isn't bad and the second part is so forgettable that i had to look up what it was
You got it backward Mother's Rosario was the only thing in SAO 2 that was at least watchable.

I still remember that guy with the thong on his head to cover a tiny little scar. That was truly ridiculous.

Upotte

>Naruto wasn't the very first response
Sup Forums i am disapoint

First 136 episodes of Naruto are better than SAO.