How did Rem become so popular?

How did Rem become so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zks999
youtu.be/bmYsib19frw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because i love Emilia.

She's basically Mattel's "My First Waifu"™

Is that what they mean by "nobody likes Emilia"?

Who?

Fantastic Design. Say what you want about re:zero, but Rem (and Ram!) look really good. I havent watched the series yet, but I already like them.

If you like Rem don't watch the series, i'm serious.

Intimacy and pure faithful love sells more than anything.

NEET's may have fucked up fetishes from being alone for too long , but some lap pillow head caressing and a honest faithful declaration to love breaks them down more than any loli guro rape doujn

Reddit.

Her hair looks too sparse. She looks like she's about to bald any second.

The power of tender headpats is truly terrifying.

Waifu bait.

Written to be waifu bait and it worked

because she is the best girl in a popular show also she was fucking sexy and cute

This more than anything.

She's literally made to be waifu bait. Fucking perfect personality, which is why you shouldn't fall for it. Her sister is better anyway.

Episode 18.
To say the least.

>waifubait
>murders mc several times

Rei v2

what about emilia's design ? i'm a remfag but i like emilia's design too

Yet everyone forgot shortly afterwards and drew a million pictures of her

That's called redemption and character development. Its as if you wanted them to stay as static tropes rather than dynamic people.

Not even Subaru gives a fuck. Plus they didn't forget given how much scary Rem art there is.

Scary is just another word for hot

Her tits are kind of small aren't they.

They're nothing alike other than the hair.

> has backstory
> character development
> really legit reasons to love the mc
> fleshed out personality
> relatable goal/wish
>literally gonna marry the mc

calls her waifubait

????

I thought so too but she's also popular among normies and even girls

there was a poll last month with 14k votes with 12k of them being females and Rem took first place followed by 9 male characters

Because her love is so pure and true that it makes you wonder if you have ever loved at all

Reddit Zero

>get killed
>don't care
And people say this show isn't stupid.

I mean most of Subaru's friends have wounded up killing him anyways.

Smaller than Emilia's

good character in shit show

I think you're forgetting the fact that only Subaru remembers the other timelines

He doesn't care because Subaru reflected back on arc 2 and knew he was suspicious as fuck and understood why he got killed in the first place. The only resentment remaining is from the killer herself.

Because she is the best girl and a the best waifu.

Because of episode 18

I love Rem, like very lot. But I never want her to myself. Instead I just want her to be happy with Subaru.

So is she still my waifu? I won't mind if she is not, though.

Because she's awesome

because she's wonderful, everyone needs someone like Rem in his/her life

Because she has divine immunity against NTR doujins.

HAhahahahah

Ironically, because a large number of her new fans don't have a good memory, latching on only to the latest and greatest that they saw of her.

...which was pretty great. But it's like they forgot why she's that way in the first place. They're more in love with the confession than the character, especially with the way many of them trample upon what she really did for Subaru in that episode and boil it down to a mere dramatic, romantic confession.

A lot of them comprehensively like her though, so at least there's that.

Because she's perfect. Should be pretty obvious.

Because Subaru's attachment to Emilia made little sense, people flocked to the reasonable alternative. Rem would not be as popular if Emilia did not exist.

Because she's the perfect servant waifu. Faithful and loyal to the point of obsession. She supports the protagonist in his most miserable moments and even at the cost of her own personal well-being.

It's the perverse dream of every male to have a wife so devoted, that no matter how poor , useless or full of flaws you are, she always rooting for you.

A mature relationship means that both must try to give the best of themselves for each other, but with Rem you can also be an asshole who just wants to fuck another girl. Rem will be happy to pass you the condoms.

Babbys first waifu. Rem was boring

my face

i want to bury my face on those armpits and give the biggest sniff in my life.

that's completely wrong though

>He made a mistake. He had a misunderstanding. He could only have been mistaken.
Subaru was convinced that she――Rem was the only one who would always accept Subaru’s depravity. He made a mistake in thinking that she’d forgive him no matter what type of weak and pitiful shameful sights he showed.
That was an error. It was a mistake. It was a fatal type of stupidity.

>――Rem is the only person who absolutely did not forgive Subaru’s lack of self-reliance.

>They told him that he didn’t have to do anything. They told him to sit back and stay quiet. They told him to not do anything pointless. Everyone told Subaru all of these things.
Nobody had things like expectations for Subaru. They continued to tell him that those actions were idleness.

>――Rem is the only person who wouldn’t approve of the weakness of that Subaru.

>She was only one who continued to tell him to stand up. She was the only one who continued to tell him to not give up. She was only one who continued to tell him to save everything.
Nobody made expectations for Subaru. She is the only person who didn’t abandon him and didn’t accept the Subaru who abandoned even himself.

>This is the “curse” that Subaru cast on her.

Rem is the one who's the hardest on him

>Fucking perfect personality,
Her personality is actually pretty damn creepy, even before knowing the source material. When you do, she gets a lot creepier. Now, let's get down to what she really is.
Rem is a Yandere, but one a little more sane and genuinely loving than most. Which makes her a Yandere with most of the negative qualities stripped away, unless you honestly mind a girl sneaking into your room to watch you sleep, trying to drug you once, and having a 6 volume diary dedicated to your every action.

Which doujin was his?

> sneaking into your room to watch you sleep, trying to drug you once, and having a 6 volume diary dedicated to your every action.

The diary is also about Ram.
considering that she is more sane and genuinely loving than normal yanderes, that last part is rather cute than creepy

Rem is a slut with syphilis.

You think writing diaries to keep track of your lover's activities is creepy?

Just wait until you see the real yandere of this series.

>Rem is the one who's the hardest on him
Technically, there's no actual contradiction there. She will remain devoted to him even if he's being a useless asshole, but she won't necessarily do whatever he wants. She's the one who's hardest on him precisely because she'll remain devoted to him, while still pressuring him to be the man she believes he can be and refusing to let him be anything less.

Of course, it's possible to manipulate and take advantage of her, but that kind of goes both ways in Subaru's case. Still, in every AU in which those two are together, Subaru seems to actively avoid taking advantage of her low self-esteem.
Satella murdering everyone, or Sirius eating Betelgeuse's disposed corpses?

Witch cult rapes her, and almost mindbreaks her i think. Apparently the ending is something like her whispering Subaru's name before her head got snapped.

>Subaru seems to actively avoid taking advantage of her low self-esteem.
Though now that I think about it, Rem's thing is her deadpan"superficially polite" humor, where she sneaks in little barbs without changing her mode of speech. The WN also shows her able to convincingly fake a simple-minded obedient attitude and her own death.

It makes me wonder if those kinds of scenes involve intentional guilt-trips.

Sirius and Witch of Envy.
Satella is kind and friendly.

Usually the waifu is in the optic of you being one of the characters.
In this case you'd be Subaru

>and almost mindbreaks her i think
She gets mindbroken, but it it pretty much ends the way it did in the show. When Subaru calls her name, she turns to him, smiles, and gets her head twisted around the wrong way. It ends with her crawling her ruined body over to Subaru and dying in his arms. Then she gets unraped by the timeloop.

Why does no one love nee-sama?

CLOWN DICK
L
O
W
N

D
I
C
K

Everyone loves nee-sama

Nobody loves Nee-sama's lover.

She's cute, and her confession scene was one of the better scenes in the whole show. I keep quiet about liking Re:Zero altogether though. For my own safety.

Nee-sama will get a lot of hate in season 2

>perverse dream of every male
Feminazi, pls go. Rem is popular with females as well.

So for anyone who missed it, the guy who did an NTR doujin of Rem where she was mindbroken, raped and at the end she gets her neck snapped after uttering Subaru's name had his house burn down

twitter.com/zks999

>House had a fire, I was in the hospital

>People are safe and sound, but again lost jobs data ⋯

>This time et had lost the manuscript fee of about 3 times more ⋯ burned ⋯ at work: thud and Bai..

So yeah, that's a thing that happened.

You know its pure love when fujos ship Subaru and Rem together still.

Natsuki "bone my waifu and ill scorche your housu" Subaru

Why the fuck do japs write shit like that? For what purpose?

I like her voice

youtu.be/bmYsib19frw

>Tokyo-based mobile software company jig.jp has revealed the results of its latest survey conducted with 14,879 users (12,747 females, 2,132 males) of its free market app specialized in anime/manga/idol merchandises, Otamart, between November 10 and 14, 2016. As the gendar ratio suggests, the results mainly present female fans' opinions.

>1. Rem (Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-)
>2. Karamatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)
>3. Ichimatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)
>4. Victor Nikiforov (Yuri!!! On ICE)
>5. Osamu Dazai (Bungo Stray Dogs)
>6. Chuya Nakahara (Bungo Stray Dos)
>7. Kiyomitsu Kashuu (Touken Ranbu)
>8. Toru Amuro (Detective Conan)
>9. Sogo Osaka (Idolish 7)
>10. Jyushimatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)

Japs have shit taste, why do you think best girls never win?

c Rem is the only character that gets properly fleshed out straight out the gate.

Uh... maybe Beatrice too, I guess.
But Beatrice is a shallower character, and the loop where Barusu contracts her is pretty forgettable.
Did the anime even have Barusu stab his hand to keep awake?

Meanwhile, Emilia stays boring forever.

Episode 18 was
t e d i o u s

I want to look like rem

People have no excuse to call Rem waifubait anymore.

The females have spoken. She is objectively best girl.

doesn't matter, she's by far the most popular character even amongst source readers even with being inactive for the last 3 arcs

She's cute and loves, loves, loves the MC.

>search up rem netorare on panda
>nothing
I must know the doujin for research

God has deleted it from the world and burned the guy's house down, you don't want to read it

>Nobody had things like expectations for Subaru.
Roswaal had some pretty high expectations for him.

Act of god I tell you

>real life Kira targeting NTR doujinshi artists

Couldn't be happier.

DAI DAI DAISUKI

he had expectations for his book

As a pawn, not as a person.

Nee-sama is the prettiest and sexiest Re:Zero, but all of her pairings are awful. Her being with the Clown is creepy, and pairing her with Barusu just feels disgusting. Garfiel is a massive pussy who claims to love her, but will hulk out and murder her if pressured. They don't really seem to get along either, and Garfiel now has midget cat girl his own age.

So really, who's left to pair her with? She seems to be straight, and the only other guys who she's sometimes around are Otto, Clind the lolicon butler, and Julius in Arc 6. It's hinted Julius might be gay, and Clind the lolicon butler is a lolicon.

She technically gets along better with Otto than most people and doesn't bully him, since he made a point of treating her with respect so he could get closer to Roswaal, but I don't think they have many interactions past that. There might be a chance they work alongside one another to handle paperwork with Roswaal, but it's still a crackship.

She's moe and "badass" at the same time.

>again lost job data
Something happened like this happened before?

Is there truly a God with good taste in waifus?

>with Rem you can also be an asshole who just wants to fuck another girl. Rem will be happy to pass you the condoms.
Seem more like the type to worm her way into a man's heart even as she likes another girl. You could say she's what every man wants, but also what every woman dreads but secretly wants to be.

Where can I find this NTR doujin?

It's disturbing that the only midquality NTR doujin with Rem mindbreak as a premise is forever lost.

>[Subaru: Ahh! No, you’ve got it wrong! Emilia-tan and Rem were getting into this thing over there and I was feeling these good manlike feelings. It’s not like my heart’s been stolen, but I need a camera…….!]
>[Beatrice: You are not convincing me at all!]
>On the other side of the terrace, Emilia was patting Rem’s body, while Rem purred with Emilia embracing her. On top of the situation being lovely, they were also being gay.

why is there no RemxEmilia doujin yet?

>is forever lost.
I'm sure he's sold some already.
Hasn't been scanned yet. There are just preview pictures, and some work in progress pictures.

>no more rem horn rape
God is dead to me

The only one that's allowed to rape or be raped by her horn is Subaru.