Watch this

>watch this
>cry like a bitch because of the story
>then cry like a bitch because of my life

Which anime made you think about your own life the most?

>feels thread
>Join Memecrazy now!
What did OP mean by this?

stop

old Sup Forums will know just how right I am

Toradora
I didn't cry but I felt like utter shit for 3 days straight. Looking back on it the show wans't anything special but it had this bittersweet aura. I think it made me realize my life was never going to be interesting or filled with sweet love drama.

Someone post it.

Manly tears were shed.

I think this scene was literally the only time I've ever cried while watching any form of media, it also taught me the meaning of the term bittersweet.

Daily reminder that anyone who thinks the ending was sudden, forced, or otherwise "out of place" is retarded and has the attention span of a toddler

>Join Memecrazy now!
Good thread

I was alright until he tried to talk about Nagisa on the train. Fuck

Mah nigga

Wasn't that shit obvious as fuck? The world just gave him a happy live in the end because he always did his best to give everyone else a happy life. Been a while since I last watched this but that's how I remember it

Pretty much any anime. My life is bland with nothing in it worth saving.

My typical day is
>wake up
>go to work for 8 hours
>go home, order food and watch anime/shitpost
I've got a two story townhouse all to myself, and half of the rooms are either empty or unused.

What kind of work do you do?

DELETE THIS

Yes it was, that's exactly my point, but Sup Forums constantly misses it and thinks the ending came out of nowhere to force a happy end

ToraDora.

Fucking this ;_;

Why don't you just kill yourself?

This killed me on New Years

Orange
and some eps of reeee:0
mostly orange

because they both hit home too hard

I''s but the manga not the awful short anime.
The amount of feels was so huge i started crying without noticing, ended up with going into couple of months depression about my personal life.

I finished it today, the ending reminded me of Angel Beats' ending, when he's reading the letter. Teary eyes/10.

You don't plan to rent them out? You're sitting on unused space, after all.

Kokoro Connect
most of my life problem are depicted as the 5 main character
makes me want to kill myself ;_;

Manga scene is better desu.

This and Highschool DxD for completely different reasons.

I always hated that show, but final is just great. Still didn't cry though.

I thought this was really predictable and Kaori's death didn't affect me.

The letter revealing the title of the anime got me though.

Although a lot of people forget about the orbs stuff, I think the complaint more is that they exist in the plot instead of giving us a more natural ending. Personally I would have liked Nagisa to appear in a dream sequence so that we got the 3 of them together one time and to have Ushio recover afterwards. Its then debatable if they were both hallucinating. Could then have Tomoya move on and maybe get together with another of the girls.

Saikano

Ai Ren manga

not long after I watched Ikiru and it absolutely devastated me because I worked a shitty office job with no prospect of growth and immediately related to almost every aspect of the character's life, down to his superiors taking credit for something they actually worked really hard to stop

how ugly are you ? i fucking hate those anime MCs who have a life like you but they have a kinda good looking face . i fucking hate my ugly face !! and my thin body !! even tho there is a lot of ugly people around me i feel that i'm the ugliest because of my ugly personality .

this but also with chobits qhich literally made me cry like a bitch through 4 or 5 different episodes

Nice blog

> let's not explain these light orbs for 24 episodes and use them to asspull a happy ending

Nice post

K-ON.

Literally the only time an anime made me cry. Watched it 2 times back to back, and now to this day I still can't touch it.

These girls are just too fucking happy. I want to be happy too, god damn it.

I ended up crying.

Thanks.
I tried to be as good as the thread.

>watch this
>didn't care

Someone explain to me why Clannad is an infamous muh feels:_; anime.

But you can be happy with them, user.

he is still dead right?

Entry level shit I know, but pic-related made me nearly cry.

I legit thought about it, Anonymous. I'm more of a "leap from a high rise" type of person, though.

It wasn't sudden, it was just retarded and it ruined everything the story wanted to say.

>it's a thinly disguised /r9k/ thread

It ripped my heart out when she starts crying about dying. And that faggot Aion was fine. They used up their life for nothing.

thank you for ensuring this was posted first

After watching this anime I can't cry over other romantic dramas anymore. Shit.

What is this from?

My "thread dies after my reply" ability works well.

SNK, Your Lie In April, and Hibikek made me realize how much I'm missing out on while being a NEET.

Will you kill all the titans?

Yuri On Ice, fujobait aside, made me realize the same thing.
>tfw ywn be an olympic gold medalist in ice skating

No but I'm going to try again to kill all the titans in my mind. I don't believe in myself though so I'll inevitably fail, again and again and again. Call me Eren.

That show did a number to my psyche. I want to make history so badly, but see above.

That one episode of lupin 2015 where lupin stole that old ladies car.... Someone else explain it. I'm already getting watery remembering.